Lizzzi's Diary! Got to target, now to maintain :)

Todays food plan:

EE

Breakfast - Egg Wrap
Lunch - Smoked Salmon fillet, corn on the cob, penne pasta and cherry tomatoes
Dinner - Steak, SW Chips, Corn on the cob, Mushrooms
Snack - 2 x Freddo (10) Crisps (8) Strawberries
Syns - 18
46.5/105

Last edited:
food sounds yummy, and lovely new pic x

Ooooops, been abit AWOL in regards to this forum this week! back now though. So WI this morning was 1lb off, * week is looming so i'm pretty happy with that :D
Got lots planned today so better get a move on!

So, today's food plan is EE.

breakfast - cheese omelette with grilled tomatoes (hexa)
lunch - baked potato with tuna and red onion
dinner - Rogan Josh (3.5 syns for 112g sauce)
snack - crisps (3.5) toast(heb + 3 syns for butter) freddo (5)
syns - 15
15/105

xxxx

Last edited:
grrrrr having a hungry day today, i haven't gone off plan but my brain keeps telling me more more! currently having a bowl of SW chips sprinkled with beef oxo cubes to fill me up (love them with beef oxo, makes them taste like a really naughty off plan snack).
think i need to start drinking more water! xxx

Afternoon, been a busy day! just home from my shift at work so absolutely shattered :( TOTM arrived today too so feel quite sluggish. The OH is away in Canada for 2 weeks too so missing him.

Oh i have changed my username on here too incase any of you were confused lol :)

EE

Breakfast - 3 babybel light (Hea) banana, apple.
Lunch - uncle bens pilau rice (3.5) lettuce, corn on the cob, fruit pack (strawberries, kiwi, melon)
Dinner - 2 tesco cumberland light choices sausages (1) sweet potato chips, cucumber, lettuce.
Snack - Slice of toast (heb + 1.5 syns for butter) Freddo x 2 (10) Crisps (8)
Syns - 25
43/105

xxx

Last edited:
Afternoon, been a busy day! just home from my shift at work so absolutely shattered :( TOTM arrived today too so feel quite sluggish. The OH is away in Canada for 2 weeks too so missing him.

Oh i have changed my username on here too incase any of you were confused lol :)

EE

Breakfast - 3 babybel light (Hea) banana, apple.
Lunch - uncle bens pilau rice (3.5) lettuce, corn on the cob, fruit pack (strawberries, kiwi, melon)
Dinner - 2 tesco cumberland light choices sausages (2) sweet potato chips, cucumber, lettuce.
Snack - Slice of toast (heb + 1.5 syns for butter) Freddo (5)
Syns - 12
27/105

xxx

I love reading your diaries. However on this way you have said 2 LC cumberland 2syns. You may be pleased to know they are only 1/2 syn each. I really like them. Well done on your loss too.

I love reading your diaries. However on this way you have said 2 LC cumberland 2syns. You may be pleased to know they are only 1/2 syn each. I really like them. Well done on your loss too.

oh yay!! i thought they were 1 syn each, good news! thank you :D

Think i'm going to have to make an appointment with my GP, my periods seem to be getting more & more painful every month :(
I went in last year about them but was told to take painkillers and they'd eventually go, they do work but only for about an hour then it starts up again. I can't take painkillers for any more than 3 days and the pain usually lasts about 7 days so i'm buggered. I try everything, hot water bottle, bath, lavender, massaging my stomach ect but nothing seems to shift it.

Feeling a little better than earlier, still painful but bareable. Have made an appointment with my GP anyway to see if they can prescribe me anything to help ease it every time :) x

Aww hun glad you feeling a little better now, that can't be much fun! At least you have an appointment now xxx

Hey everyone, sorry i've been totally AWOL the past few months! I'm pleased to come back here to say I reached my target weight 2 weeks a go!!!!!!! :D

Back