Lizzzi's Diary! Got to target, now to maintain :)

Well done on going 2 days without weighing...i can't even go one. I will break the habit eventually!

Well done on going 2 days without weighing...i can't even go one. I will break the habit eventually!

still not been on them! it's really hard isn't it, i think it's good for keeping on track if you see you haven't lost much/anything but it sucks when you see you have gained... has thrown me off track so many times! you can do it, 1 day at a time. :)

It's my official weigh in tomorrow, so i'll attempt not to get on them again until next tuesday. Even mum told me off yesterday for getting on them. Again.

It's my official weigh in tomorrow, so i'll attempt not to get on them again until next tuesday. Even mum told me off yesterday for getting on them. Again.

It does become obsessive! Sometimes it's not just even once a day... i remember once doing it 5 times in 1 day!!!
Good luck for WI, i'll pop over to your diary to subscribe :)

Don't think i've ever weighed that often in a day, i weighed 3 times though before (I was checking to make sure the wii board was right honestly)

Currently trying to plan my food for the next 2 weeks, I'm off to stay with the boyfriend as his mum is going away so we're looking after the house. She has said she will get me in some SW friendly foods but i'll bring some a long with me too, he lives around the corner from an ASDA so if i need anything i can just pop round quickly.
I'm determined to not let it throw me off track, I've worked hard for a solid 2 months and i'm not willing to throw that away for the sake of 2 weeks!

Bloody stressful though lol

Also means i can't weigh myself for 2 weeks either, it'll drive me crazy! :p

That is good though, really. Might get you out the habit of doing it so regularly!!! I have started weighing myself every morning when I never did before, need to stop. Sometimes I find it quite funny though to see how much you can put on in one day (I had a curry on Sunday, went for a tomato based one with plain rice so a good choice, and I put on five and a half pounds just from that :D)

Glad you had a good time at the concert today, and made an excellent choice at Nandos!!! Mmm Nandos. I just cannot resist the chips there, with peri salt!

That is good though, really. Might get you out the habit of doing it so regularly!!! I have started weighing myself every morning when I never did before, need to stop. Sometimes I find it quite funny though to see how much you can put on in one day (I had a curry on Sunday, went for a tomato based one with plain rice so a good choice, and I put on five and a half pounds just from that :D)

Glad you had a good time at the concert today, and made an excellent choice at Nandos!!! Mmm Nandos. I just cannot resist the chips there, with peri salt!

Ohhh the 5lbs! i once gained 4lbs from eating a banana, it's crazy!
Nando's was lovely, it's amazing that we can still eat out and have lovely food within syns. Their chicken burgers and garlic bread were screaming 'pick me' at me too... damn you Nando's lol

I'd have gone for the synful option anyway haha, love me some nandos with chips and corn!

Hi Cherryheart. I don`t think your food is boring. It is good to read through your diary and pick up an idea.
Good luck on your journey :)

Hi Cherry, just caught up :)

My sister is a Bon Jovi fan and is going to see them next month, to say she is excited would be understating it a little lol.

It's a pity the scales can't be programmed so that they only work on weigh day, and the display sends random notes of encouragement all the other days? I can see a new invention lol

Hi Cherryheart. I don`t think your food is boring. It is good to read through your diary and pick up an idea.
Good luck on your journey :)

Aw thanks. I just don't have lot of money to buy fancy ingredients so i try to make it work with cheaper options. :) x

Hi Cherry, just caught up :)

My sister is a Bon Jovi fan and is going to see them next month, to say she is excited would be understating it a little lol.

It's a pity the scales can't be programmed so that they only work on weigh day, and the display sends random notes of encouragement all the other days? I can see a new invention lol

Hey, Bon Jovi were amazing... she will love it! great atmosphere :D
I wish the scales did work like that, the week would be so much easier! Dragons den maybe? ;)

Morning everyone, off to work in an hour until 1pm so just a quick update today. Weigh in tomorrow, i'm actually excited to see how i've done this week seeing as I haven't seen a number on the scales since last Wednesday :)

So today is a EE Day.

Breakfast - Scrambled Egg(Hea) Mushrooms, Beans, Tomatoes, Apple
Lunch - Prawn & Mushroom Stir Fry with Egg Noodles
Dinner - Sandwich Thin (5) Stuffed with Chicken breast, Cucumber, Tomatoes, SW Wedges
Snack - 2 Alpen Light (Heb)
Syns - 5

Last edited:
I'm in a hungry day constantly, pretty sure all i ever think about is food tbh Is there anything in particular you are craving, and maybe see if you can get an SW friendly version, see it that helps any

Grrr i hate packing with a passion!! how do you pack a weeks worth of clothes into 1 tiny bag?! :sigh2:

Well another 100% day today, completing my 100% week! hope i get a nice loss tomorrow, no big deal if i don't but I'd like my 2 stone award! probably asking for too much lol.
Be on bright and early to report, night night! xxxxx

Back