Lizzzi's Diary! Got to target, now to maintain :)

Wooo well done. I'm hoping to finally get in the 12's for the first time ever next week, i'm dead on 13 at mo, if its anything like with the 14 mark i'll hover for weeks between 14 and 14 1. *must think positive*

Wooo well done. I'm hoping to finally get in the 12's for the first time ever next week, i'm dead on 13 at mo, if its anything like with the 14 mark i'll hover for weeks between 14 and 14 1. *must think positive*

Yep keeping thinking positive! i always find that when i weigh in feeling positive i've usually done well.
i feel like i've been stuck in the 14's for ages... haven't seen a 13 on the scales for years. :D

Right, today's food plan.
EE

Breakfast - Egg, 40g Cheese(Hea) Meat Free Burger(2) Mushrooms & Tomatoes on a Sandwich Thin (5)
Lunch - Chicken Mayo Salad (2)
Dinner - Salmon, SW Chips, Corn on the cob, Steamed Veggies, Salad
Snack - 2 x Freddo (8) 2 Alpen Light (Heb)
Syns - 17
17/105

Last edited:
Yep keeping thinking positive! i always find that when i weigh in feeling positive i've usually done well.
i feel like i've been stuck in the 14's for ages... haven't seen a 13 on the scales for years. :D

I'd ever seen 13 until part way through last year, so definitely never seen 12. Even when I was 11 and at hospital getting weighed least i remember being then was low 14's

Planned my food for this week till wednesday, then from wednesday will plan until the Thursday. Bought a lovely cute little project pad to write it in :)
Determined to not go off plan, no reason to as i have all my food in and ready to go!

you sound super organised so I am sure you will manage to do it :)

Hi hun, just noticing you have a diary now! must have been asleep when you started it lol Great job on the 3lbs! xxxx

Well today has been a 100% day. Quite happy to be spending 2 weeks with Ryan.. we rarely get time on our own so it'll be nice to enjoy that.
I'm off here now, will be back in 2 weeks.. I might pop on a few times but if not, i'll speak to you all soon! Be good ;) xxxxxxx

Have fun :)

Hi everyone, late update but an update nonetheless. I have tried my best to stick to plan this week, I've had good and bad days. It is quite hard as I dont have the comfort of home and dont have much money on me to keep buying food all the time. Work has been stressful, patronising boss and staff. I will be home Thursday morning and looking forward to it, im on plan now but dont know if I've gained or lost anything yet as I can't weigh till Thursday. Speak to you all when I get back home! Xx

afternoon! well i'm finally back home and very happy to be too, nothing beats the comfort of home. :)
as i said in my previous post, i tried to stick to plan as much as i can... tried to make good choices whenever i could.

Going to leave WI till wednesday now, seems pointless weighing in 2 days after i was supposed to WI as it probably won't be a correct result. I have been paid too which means i can finally have a food shop tomorrow... wooooo!

Yesterday's food plan was;
Green Day

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light (Heb) 3 x Babybel Light (Hea)
Lunch - Couscous, SW Wedges, Mushrooms
Dinner - Mash, Spaghetti Hoops, Sprouts
Snack - 3 Babybel Light (Hea) 2 Alpen Light (Hea) TSP Sugar (1) Hot Choc (2) 2 pks Crisps (8) Freddo (5)
Syns - 16
16/105

Todays food plan;
EE

Breakfast - Scrambled Egg & Mushrooms On Toast (Hea + Heb)
Lunch - Uncle Bens Mixed Pepper Rice(2.5) Mushrooms, Onions, Dry Noodles
Dinner - Chicken, Mash, Gravy(3) Yorkshire Pud(2) Carrots & Swede, Sprouts
Snack - Freddo(5)
Syns - 12.5
28.5/105

Last edited:
afternoon! well i'm finally back home and very happy to be too, nothing beats the comfort of home. :)
as i said in my previous post, i tried to stick to plan as much as i can... tried to make good choices whenever i could.

Going to leave WI till wednesday now, seems pointless weighing in 2 days after i was supposed to WI as it probably won't be a correct result. I have been paid too which means i can finally have a food shop tomorrow... wooooo!

Yesterday's food plan was;
Green Day

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light (Heb) 3 x Babybel Light (Hea)
Lunch - Couscous, SW Wedges, Mushrooms
Dinner - Mash, Spaghetti Hoops, Sprouts
Snack - 3 Babybel Light (Hea) 2 Alpen Light (Hea) TSP Sugar (1)
Syns - 1
1/105

Todays food plan;
EE

Breakfast - Scrambled Egg & Mushrooms On Toast (Hea + Heb)
Lunch - Uncle Bens Mixed Pepper Rice(2.5) Mushrooms, Onions, Dry Noodles
Dinner - Chicken, Mash, Gravy(4) Yorkshire Pud(2) Carrots & Swede, Sprouts
Snack - Crisps(4) Freddo(5)
Syns - 17.5
18.5/105

Welcome back hun! hope you had a nice time. food looking good! xxxx

Shopping list done! it is mahooooosive this week, trying new recipes so that's probably why. Looking forward to it :D xx

Oh and i got a letter through the post this morning about my first counselling session this Tuesday! Been waiting since April to hear from them so i'm so happy... Hopefully this is the beginning of me being a much happier person. :) x

Back