LL April Starters!

Hi everyone & welcome to newcomers to the thread - the more the merrier !!
had 2nd weigh-in tonight & I lost 5.5lbs - thats 15.5 in 2 weeks so pleased - its a great feeling I agree TGO:D.
KayGillx - I dont struggle with my packs at all, I have shake for b/fast, soup for lunch & dinner & a bar with a cuppa at 9pm ish. Well done on your loss thats great after you had a hard week.

Hi everyone in April starters. I had second weigh in last night and lost 5.5lb so very pleased. Have lost 17.5lb in two weeks now which is amazing. Now I'm impatient for more! I'm now in the 14 stones which i haven't been for over two years so that is nice. Now I want to see 13 something when I step on the scales. Hopefully another 2-3 weeks and I will! Well done everyone else this week.

Well done Helen, Kik and Kay on great losses!!!

My weigh in is tonight - I am really looking forward to seeing how much I lost!

loula x x

Well done Helen, Kik and Kay great losses
Good luck Loula with your weigh in tonight.
I am on day 10 and for the first time since starting this diet I feel like I might actualy be able to see it through to the end. Just wish I could stop thinking about food morning noon and night.

Love Brenda xxxx

Well done to everyone for your losses, you're doing fab!

I struggled to finish my packs yesterday and have carried a bit over to today, not ideal I know but I will have them all today. I've got a chocolate and a raspberry shake to try now which will ring the changes a bit.

Anyhoo, week 3 weigh-in was last night and I've lost another 7lbs, so 24lbs in 3 weeks and I'm really chuffed with it. And I was the only one at the group session who hadn't cheated so I felt really good about being so strict with myself. I got a couple of compliments too which was nice.

Wow Snorks what a fantastic weight loss, your no cheating paid off. well Done :D

Brenda xx

Good work Snorks:0clapper:
Your overall loss is outstanding! Definitely worth not cheating for!!!

Nannygoat - well done for sticking with it. I don't think the thoughts of food will ever go away but just remember this is only for a little while and is SO worth abstaining xxx

Well done everyone on your losses - its great were all doing so
well:clap:
Cant beleive people have cheated in your group snorks & its only week 3!!! I too think about F**d alot but the weight loss keeps me going.

Welcome back Helen, we missed u :wavey:

Cant beleive people have cheated in your group snorks & its only week 3!!!

Also several people didn't turn up. THe LLC said that it's always the way after Easter/Valentine's day/CHristmas/Bank Holidays etc, a lot of people just fall straight off the wagon, some come back but some don't.

The cheating ranged from a tiny taste of meat to a full-on roast plus snacks on Easter Sunday!

Hello everyone, I have my introduction with my counciler this evening and will be starting on Thurs 23rd April (next week!) so I think I just qualify to be in the April starters group. I cannot believe how excited I am and wish I could actually start tomorrow! Looking forward to tonight as I will have started the process and i'm off to the docs tomorrow, woo hoo!:eek:

Oh my god I had 5 packs yesterday by mistake.:eek: I had to get up really early yesterday so thought I would have a pack before I leave then proceeded to forget that and had another 3 packs and a bar, was only when i was counting my packs today i realised. I will have 3 today. Ladies in my group say they struggle to have all 4 packs well clearly i don't:sigh:

Erm, I wouldn't advise only having 3 packs today TBH. You need all 4 for full range of vitamins & minerals, as well as 500KCal being necessary for weight loss.

5 packs is not a problem as the extra 125KCal will make no difference to your weight loss, and there's virtually no Carbs so no chance of taking you out of Ketosis.

I would recommend still having all 4 packs up to your meeting - if necessary you may need to have and extra pack after the meeting if you are running out, but still have 4 each day.

You may well find that your LLC will give you an extra pack to catch up - I know mine did to a couple of people who had made mistakes/ruined packs.

Ignore yesterday, stick to today with all 4 packs as if nothing had happened.

Thanks Kay and Sean. I will have a word with my coucillor.
Kay yes your right when blebded they are lovely and thick but when I am at work I can't do that. Just bought meself a battery operated blender off EBay for work so that may do the trick.

spoke to councillor she said to just have 3 packs unless I am really hungry. I will have just the 3.

thanks Kik, I went away on hols in the caravan so thats why i wasn't on line. I did find it tough watching everyone else stuff their faces but somehow got through it. Our weight loss was the same this week so thats good! I am getting so impatient to lose more now! Some people are never satisfied ah? How are you managing?

Im doing good now, I seem to be in the swing of things and I love the fact that I feel slimmer & better already!! I've discovered the savoury drink & its great mid afternoon when I need a wee thing:D
Going out on Sat night to a resturant with my friends, will take my bar & have soda water. They all think its great cause im the taxi now!!
Loula, how did u get on last night?

Hi everyone! I am thrilled to report that I lost 6lb last night!!! Absolutely over the moon. Have now shifted just over a stone in 2 weeks and my clothes are feeling slightly less uncomfortable - I can see myself achieving my goal weight for the first time ever!

And Kik - I agree that the savoury drink is a lifesaver for mid-afternoon time - I love it :)

Loula x

Well done on your weightloss everyone!:D

I also agree the savoury drink is great! It gives you that extra boost during the day!

Back