LL April Starters!

Hi to all my fellow April buddies! Can't believe tomorrow I will not have eaten for three weeks. So weird. I don't think i'd even know how to chew food now! I'm not having the bars you see so have literally not eaten a bean since 2nd April! I have had my first "have you lost weight?" comment today so that was nice. My jeans are starting to feel lose too. I hope I lose another 4 pounds this week but have to accept it will slow down soon. Good luck to everyone getting weighed tomorrow night. xxx

Just back from my first weigh in and i lost 7 lb - happy, but though i would have lost more feeling bloated etc....so hoping its that time of the month!

Hi all -welcome Adam !!

Charlie - thats a great loss - think of it as 1/2 stone in one week ! Well done, keep up the good work.
Loula, do you have a blender yet- its a must for the soups- I really quite like mine. My favs are Veg, Thia Chilli & mushroom.
Helen I cant imagine not having the bars, the cranberry & peanut ones keep me sane - I look forward to my evening cuppa & bar:D

Well done Charlie! A great start!

I have my weigh in tonight, wish me luck :)

Just saying hello. I introduced myself on the March starters (duh) before I saw this thread.

I'm doing LL for the second time and am 3 days in again. I lost 4 stone last year on it (put one stone back on) and am looking to lose 3 stone this time round!

David :)

Hello & welcome David:D - good luck on your journey. Its great here loads of support & encouragement.
Ive got my week 3 weigh in tonight !!!

Right ive had my weigh in. I've been so good all week, sipped on 2.5 litres of water throughout the day.

and guess how much I've lost?? NIL, yes 0 pounds. It's only my second weigh in and at this very point I feel to give in
.:break_diet:

Don't give up CaramelCherry, I'm sure that if you stick to it you WILL lose weight. What did your LLC say about it?

Well done to everyone for sticking to it, welcome Daveyboy

I've just got back from my weigh-in and have lost another 5lbs so that's 29lbs in 28 days!

Just back from my first weigh in and I lost 10lbs. Yippee I was thinking I would be happy with 5lbs but this is a good boost to help me carry on. Got my green book and pedometer too. Oh yes and I was in ketosis so can have bars now too. Looking forward to those.

Donna

Thanks for your support Kaygillx. This may be way too much information, but I've just been to the toliet and I've started my period. So it may well be water retention.:confused:

ETA: Thanks for your support as well Snorks.

Everyone in my group were on a huge downer today. The most someone had lost is 2pounds after sticking to the diet religiously.

Last edited:
Caramelcherry - dont give up, it must be really hard to have nil loss but from reading back on this site, losses seem to be low when tom is here! Keep going & im sure youll get great result next week.:D

had my 3rd weigh in tonight & I loss 4.5lbs - thats 20lbs in 3 weeks so very pleased:D:D

Hi All
Im an April starter and went for my 1st weigh in on tuesday i was a little disappointed because i only lost 3 1/2 pound and i suck to the plan 110% maybe i will do better next week. i would like some info about ketosis how do i get into this and how will i know . Thanks x

Well I am now officially an April starter! Had my first meeting tonight which was good and not at all worthy of the nerves I have been feeling. Have got my packs all organised and neatly put in a corner in the kitchen and I can't wait till the morning when I will be on my way!! So night night old fat me, by the morning i'll be making a start on the new slender me x

Hi all, well week three weigh in last night and lost another 4.5 pounds. Very pleased with that. 22lb in three weeks would have seemed impossible before starting LL.

Good luck Trying Again, keep going through those first few tough days.

Well done Kik our loses are virtually the same!

Hi Everyone

I am feeling really unwell today. This is my third week and I was feeling great but today I have a really bad headache,upset Tummy, and feel yuk.:cry:
I have stuck to plan 100% so don't know why i feel like this. Sorry for the moany post.

sorry another moan I am having such a bad day. My boss is sitting at her desk eating roast beef it smells divine and now I feel in more of a bad mood than i was. i keep saying it's my choice etc etc but it just not doing it for me today. roll on bed time.:mad:

Hi nannygoat - sorry you fee so bad! I had a really bad day on Sunday - felt really low & to be hones "sorry for myself", but I stuck with it & on Monday felt fine again & got a good loss this week - so stick with it, take something for your headache and have a nice hot bath tonight.
Hope you feel better soon:D

Thanks Kik. Yeah I am going to go home have a shower(don't do baths) make me peanut / choc bar and a cup of black coffee and watch tv. Just feeling sorry for myself today .:break_diet:

Back