LL April Starters!

I know Jo it gave me a real shock - I actually said to my sis when we were going through the pics - thats not me!! I'll keep looking to remind me never to go there again:D

how many posts do you need before you can look at pictures?

You need 50 posts - so get clicking - join in on the next word game, famous people one etc thats what I did to gt my posts up initally.

Hi peeps !!!

Great day today - bought myself a pair of jeans in size 14 - amazing couldnt believe it, it feels geat:D

where is everyone???? Hope your all doing ok.;)

Get you in your size 14s!! Well done, looking forward to getting there myself :D

Hi,
Have just found this site, someone in group recommended. Started LL April 16th. Really struggling esp at wkends, goin to attempt night out with friends this Sat (offered to drive and drinking soda water), wish me luck!

Hi Pinkclara & :welcome:

its great here for motivation especially at the weekend when its hard ! When you get your posts up past 50 take a look at the before & after pics they are great ! Enjoy your night out and just remember your not missing out your just choosing to abstain for now!!! Soda water is lovely - LOL :D

Hi Kik,
Thanx for that, it really helps when people understand. I seem to be absolutely fine until weekends, so I stopped goin out but that has just left me feeling anti social and depressed. Will give it a try, it will just be great to get out. Seem to have turned into a bit of a recluse!

So how have the April starters done so far this week?

Welcme Pinkclara! Good luck for the weekend - stay strong, it's worth it in the end!

I've got weigh-in tonight although I don't really feel like going as I think I've got laryngitis but I will go anyway, it'll do me good. I've not really felt like having all my packs and really had to force 2 of them down last night. I think I missed one or 2 earlier in the week too, oops.

Other than missing packs, I've stuck to the programme so hopefully will have lost a few pounds tonight.

I noticed earlier today that the horrible rolls of fat at the top of my thighs is looking much smaller and 'emptier' if you know what I mean so that's encouraging although it looks pretty crepey and bleurgh.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in!

Hi everyone, well done on all the recent weight losses, I've lost another 5lbs this week which is just 2lbs off of 2 stone in 4 weeks, so I am very very happy!

Another 4lbs for me. Looks like 4 is my number!! So 2lbs off 2 stone now.
Best thing was it was measurement day. I lost 5 3/4 inches of my bust, 3 inches of my hips and 13 1/2 inches of my waist. Yes 13 1/2! The llc was amazed as it is the biggest loss she has ever had. Made me feel fab.

Donna

Hi all, just got back from weigh-in with a 2lb loss. I know it's a decent loss but I'm feeling a bit disappointed with it. Silly eh?

Well done Donna! 4 is definitely your number LOL. Losing more or less a foot off your waist is fab! We never got measured, is that standard?

Well done on your losses everyone - fab !! Snorks dont be dissapointed I only lost 2lbs 2 weeks ago and my losses went up again - as you said itsa good loss still. Donna great measurment results - I havent been measured either - must ask next week.

I lost 4.5lbs this week so im really pleased. Its my birthday today & I hit the 12's for the first time in many years - best present I could get:D

I think you are meant to get measured every 5 weeks. Although I can't think where I read that.

Donna

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIK!! Hope you've had a lovely day:talk017::bday::birthday::candle1:

Happy birthday for yesterday Kik!
Snorks - try not to feel too disappointed, it is a whole lot better than 2lbs on! (although I hate it when people say that to me!).
Well done to everyone else - we are rocking!
I get weighed tonight and am quite nervous as I had a big loss last week and really don't want a small one this week. Ideally would like 4lbs+ but don't want to get disappointed if not. Still no point worrying, we will see what tonight brings!

Well, I am a happy bunny tonight - that is another 4.75lbs gone this week! I am quite surprised especially as I lost 6lbs last week. Yay me!

Well done Jo - doesnt it feel great :D:D

Back