LL April Starters!

Sorry girls I'm starting to become slack and forgot to post this week's weigh in. :copon:

4lbs this week :D

Wow look at you all go. There are some fantastic losses going on here. Well done.

We had measuements and pics done on week 1 then measurements every 4 weeks (the same week we get the healthcheck form signed).

Congratulations on all your fab losses. Doesn't time go quick? x x

Well done jo and caramel cherry!

I'm feeling a bit down today. I've got a nasty throat infection and after two nights of no sleep, at 4.30am this morning I decided I had to have some cough mixture so I had 2 spoons of benylin and actually managed to get some sleep.

However I guess it's knocked me out of ketosis and I'll have to start this week over again. I don't know what the consequences will be on wednesday when I weigh-in but now I'm dreading it.

I've got an appt with the nurse at 2 to have my blood pressure done so will ask her to take a look at my throat again.

*sigh* it's my first lapse so I'm gutted

Oh snorks - hopefully a bit of benylin won't knock you entirely out of ketosis. Have you got any ketostix that you could test and find out? When I was doing WW I used to find that when I was ill I used to lose more weight, hopefully something good will come out of your bad throat and you may lose more this week.
Hope you feel better soon though
xx

I wouldn't call it a lapse Snorks. My mum has had to take some really strong pain killers and anti-inflammatries to help with her pulled shoulder. She couldn't get keep shakes down so she had to have a couple of things (all good things not bad) to help her feel better as she was feeling worse because of the tablets.

The benelyn may knock you out of ketosis as it has sugar in it but as it is not f**d I'm sire as soon as you are back to full strength you will be able to carry on 100% as before.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon x x

I agree with SexyBecks - dont think of it as a lapse - you didnt eat ! Sorry you feel so bad, hope it gets better soon:D

gosh isn't it quiet here! Thanks for your encouragement everyone, it really helps.

I'm still not 100%, but am feeling a lot better than I was. The week has flown by though, weigh-in tomorrow. I'm nervous again!

Hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend

feeling sooo tired?!!!

Hi everyone,
Feeling sooo tired all the time and occasionally a bit dizzy when I stand up, just wondered if anyone else had experienced this? I'm having all 4 food packs each day(well spaced out) and was feeling really good, but been like this for the last week now and its really annoying!! :(

Hi pinkclara, I get very dizzy, particularly if I bend down or squat. It is annoying isn't it? I just need to make sure I stand up slowly etc and it seems fine.

Hi - I feel the same, get quite dizzy when I bend down or have been on the floor etc - I have to take a min to steady myself when I get up! Had my BP done to day & its normal. I think its common - keep drinking the water;)

Good luck everyone for the weigh-in this week !

thanks Kik & Snorks,
had a really good sleep (13 hours!) and feel loads better. think it has something to do with fluid intake cos i've increased (find it difficult to drink water) and I feel much less dizzy.
xx

I'm off to weigh-in now...very nervous! I'll update when I get home.

Hope everyone else has good weigh-ins this week.

Back from weigh-in

Lost 3lbs this week so thats 2 Stone 1lb yah. Never got this far with other diets.

Goodluck to everyone else.
Donna

well done Donna, you're doing great and very consistent too.

I've just got back and have lost..8lbs! The LLC wrote down the figure off the scales and then said 'oh blimey' I asked her if it was a good or bad blimey and she apologised before telling me what it was LOL

Wow well done Snorks. How did you manage that one?

Haven't a clue donna!! Although if I take the last two weeks together, it averages out at 5lbs a week which ismore or less what I'd stabilised at. so 53lbs in total so far which is much better than I'd hoped for

How much water do you drink a day?

not enough if I'm really honest :ashamed0005: On a good day I manage 2.5-3L but on a bad day it can be a fair bit less. I am slowly upping it though.

OMG Snorks well done what an amazing loss !!! Well done Donna isnt it great to clear another stone:D

I lost 4 this week and Im really pleased only 2.5 to go to reach 3stone - As you say Donna never has this success on any other diet - LOVIN LL:D:D

Donna/Snorks,
well done, thats amazing - bet you both feel fantastic!!! :D:D:D You've both inspired me after a bad day! Its my weigh in tomorrow night hope I do half as well as you 2

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back