LL April Starters!

:eek:8lbs Snorks? well done!

and you're making good progress kik.

I've lost 6lbs this week, yay!

caramelcherry & Kik - 4lbs and 6lbs is pretty damn good too! well done!

Thanks everyone, I've just been looking through people's inspirational pics and coupled with my loss this week, I'm feeling super-dooper motivated!

Hi everyone, another 6lbs off for me this week. Very supprised by that and very happy!

that's fab! very well done to you!

And to you snorks! 8lb is fantastic. I was expecting 4 this week so a nice surprise :eek:

Evening all, well done, especially Snorks (8lbs OMG).
I have lost another 4lbs tonight taking my total to 36.5lbs in 6 weeks. I am a happy bunny

Hi guys
Really fed up, only lost 1lb at my weigh in last night. I know its still a loss but I've done everything by the book and everyone else in class still acheiving fantastic losses. I'm confused :confused:

hey pinkclara, I felt the same last week when I 'only' lost 2lbs, but this week I've lost 8! I think that the ways our bodies work is much more complex than we give it credit for.

If you average it out that's nearly 4lbs a week you've lost. If someone told me before I'd started that I could lose nearly 4lbzs every week I'd have bitten their arm off!

have you spoken to your LLC about how you're feeling? Look at your stats, you've lost more than half of your goal in just 6 weeks! That's pretty bloody marvelous in my opinion!

hi snorks,
thanx for that. Its silly I know, its just that I have found this week really hard. Went out with friends for the first time (drinking soda water) and it was very difficult - didn't think alcohol would bother me more than food. When I got up next day felt really pleased with myself. My LLC said exactly same as you and that I could have a bigger lose next week as this sometimes happens. I WILL look at the bigger picture and celebrate my total and won't give in!
xxx

Hi

I started LL in April but I only found this site today so I'm coming to this thread rather late. I have just finished the first seven weeks and have lost three stone so far. I am still feeling enthusiastic about it all but I still have eight stone to go so I expect to hit some problems at some point. My brick wall has always been 17 stone in the past which is probabaly only three or four weeks away so I will be glad to get well past that.

Welcome and big congrats on 3 stone in 7 weeks - that's fab!

hi spannerwanner,
congratulations on yr fantastic loss! I also did not find site until i'd done 3 weeks, but its been great to talk to everyone in the same boat as not everyone around me knows i'm on LL.
Good luck and keep in touch! :D

Hi & welcome spannerwanner:D

So did everyone enjoy the sunshine this weekend ? How ood is it to be able to wear nice summery clothes, little strapy tops & skirts ! Im lovin it........:cool:

Good luck everyone for the weigh ins this week.

weekend has been great, went to the beach yesterday and wore a dress that I was about to send (pre LL) to the charity shop. Have not bought anything new yet, can't wait ! :)

welcome spannerwanner!

I'm so not a hot weather person! LOL I've been indoors mainly over the weekend, but I have been doing a major declutter or loads of suff we've got hoardrd, and I've made some progress which feels great.

I'm finding that I'm feeling hungry this week, not sure why. I've tried to drink more but am struggling a little. Once again the week has flown by and as wednesday weigh-in approaches I'm starting to worry that i'll be disappointed.

Just back from weigh-in and have lost another 4lbs. So now that's 2st 6lbs, fantastic.
Hope everyone else has had a good week.

Donna

Well done Donna! 3lbs off for me, I thought it would be less to be honest so I'm happy.

Hope the other weighers-in tonight are happy too

Hi, lost 2.5lbs this week - not too pleased but it does take me to 3 stone which I am delighted about.
I had a tiny slip this weekend - I drank one very small glass of pink fizz:break_diet:I had to see my soon to be ex for the first time since I left him - it was fab having lost 3 stone but needed to settle the nerves! Told my LLC she was ok:rolleyes: First slip in 10 weeks - never again 100% now till target.

Congrats everyone on their losses for this week! My weigh in is tonight but am not expecting too much as I've been off work on holiday this week and when I'm at home I don't tend to drink as much. Ah well, lets wait and see what it says tonight
xx

Hi everyone, lost 3lbs this week so that's 2 1/2 stone iin 6 weeks! Well done to everyone on your weight losses this week and goodluck to all who still have weigh ins to come x:jelous:

Back