LL April Starters!

Just back - delighted with 4.5lbs this week! Actually it was 4.63 but he refused to round it up! That's one measily pound shy of 3 stone - bah! Still next week I will be there

Well done tryingagain and Jo B! The weeks are just flying by!

well done everyone!!!
Kik, think you've done exceptionally well and the circumstances around your slip were well justified.
Just got back from group and lost 4lbs, so pleased after last weeks 1lb :p xx

Well done everyone, I had a little slip as well last week and had a bit of pizza. It's left me so constipated, and my bowels haven't moved for about a week and a half :rolleyes: Should teach me not to eat again! I feel like im carrying a small baby around at the moment. I have bought some laxative and will take it later tonight. Anyways the most important thing is that I have been back on track since last Sunday:)

Well done for getting back on track caramelcherry! hope things...erm... are moving again soon!!! :-D

Well done Clara too, everyone's doing well from what I can see

Only 1lb this week but I was expecting a poor loss as I never seem to lose much in the week after my period, hopefully next week will be better.

The odd this this last week has been that I suddenly went off the porridge and the mushroom soup for no good reason - not having any spare packs around is a real proble when this happens.

i know what you mean about going off packs for no reason, i went off the strawberry and thai chilli and can't even bear the smell of them now! :(

aww I hope I dont go off thai chilli or mushroom soup packs because I've loved them from the beginning.

Since I started the diet I took naked:eek: photos (which was recommended by someone I know who was also on Lighterlife). I took another photo today and compared it to when I first started the diet and OMG what a difference. I'm quite emotional looking at it. I know I've lost quite a bit, but once you see hard evidence it is quite shocking. I'm so happy :cry::D

Well done charmelcherry! Happy for you too;)
Good idea - I took sme pics(in underwear) at the start maybe I should take more now too. I feel after last weeks low loss I am not losing much this week either, need to look at the whole picture so photos may help:D

I meant to take naked pics but never got round to it - oh well! My husband said the other night that my legs looked 'emptier' and I can see what he means, the skin definitely needs toning up!

Re going off things, I lovedthe veg soups for quite a while but suddenly couldn't stomach them after about 7wks. I also went off the Thai chilli ones but only after about 2 wks. I'm still loving the chickens oups so hope I don't go off them. This week I've dropped the porridge as I wasn't particularly enjoyin them and I've not missed them at all. I'm having chocolate milkshakes which I didn't really like at first but I could stomach them and now I really like them. Funny how our tastes change so much.

I have been living off banana for about 5 weeks now! Really didn't like any of the soups, although veg was the most bearable. Got a couple of those 2 weeks ago and thought they were vile. Don't like the chocolate as even with a blender I think they have bits in them and strawberry is ok so have a couple of those in for the odd occasion.
For the last 5 weeks my order has consisted of 23 banana shakes, 3 peanut and 2 cranberry bars. All rather dull really but I am not minding it too much!

Just had a look at this thread. Well done you lot !! You are all doing great

Another week - cant believe it - good luck for everyones weigh ins this week!

Feeling good this week - tried on my sisters size 12 jeans last night & I managed to get them on:eek: was amazed - they very very tight but hey they were on!!!!!!:D:D:D

Well done everyone who've weighed in this week, I've lost 3lbs again so pleased but not over the moon. Feeling very impatient now!

Well done everyone. Just got back myself and lost another 4lbs this week. I am now at the lowest o can remember being as an adult.

Donna

Evening all, I've also just got back from weigh-in and have lost another 5lbs so I'm happy wiht that, it's 61lbs in total so far. well done to everyone for your losses, we're doing really well!

Last edited:
Great losses so far - well done:0clapper::0clapper:

I lost 5.5 this week and got into my final stone - very pleased:D:D

Congratulations great losses:clap: tryin again, Donnamw, Snorks, Kik :)

I've lost 6Ibs this week, so I am very happy. I can't believe we're nearing the end of foundation. It's gone so quick.

6lbs is fab! Well done! It's going really quickly isn't it?

3.75lbs for me this week - am a bit meh about it really.

Back