LL April Starters!

Meh about the weight loss or about LL generally Jo?

both after last night being told that I wouldn't be able to go to RTM until BMI was 25-26. I will not crack and have every intention of carrying on until the bitter end but it didn't make me feel great

God for you Jo - stick with it you will hit your target sooner than you know;) I feel that its going really quickly now - its great.

well done everyone!!
Sorry for late post been visiting my friend in Ireland.
I lost 2 lbs at weigh in on Thursday, pleased but bit worried i'm not on track with 3lbs a week xx

Hi everyone - goodluck for this weeks weigh in - how is everyone? Im feeling nervous about tonight scales dont seem to have moved too much....:eek:

I lost 2 lbs at weigh in on Thursday, pleased but bit worried i'm not on track with 3lbs a week xx

Well done PC! And if you calculate your weekly average, you're well over 3lbs per week! Even if that were to drop you would still be losing weight though so try not to be disappointed (difficult I know!)

Kik, I'm dead nervous tonight. My period has returned with a vengeance after a 2.5year absence and I've not seen any movement on the home scales this week.

Also it's my final weigh-in tonight. I joined a week after everyone else in my group so I don't get 14 wks in foundation, just 13 wks. I'm going to go into Developers so I'll just carry over my extra week so I don't feel cheated out of a week!

good luck WI-ers!

good luck for tonight Snorks:D

I lost 3lbs this week so only 2lbs off 3 stone now which is fab. Good luck to everyone else.

Donna

thanks Kik! Just got back and have lost 3lbs which I'm happy with. I'm secretly hoping for 6lbs next week to make it exactly 5stones in 14 weeks but I know that's not going to happen!

Well done Donna, you're so consistent!

Well done guys on your losses:D I only lost 2.5lbs this week - low loss again - not happy but am looking at whole picture and I'm nearly there. Also TOM this week & I know ive nt drunk enough water:copon:

Have a good week everyone - keep in touch. Oh and by the way I bought a house today - yippee.............:D:D

Wow well done snorks that's a fantastic loss in 13 weeks. Kik 2.5 isn't a bad loss especially when it's Totm. Congratulations on your new house too.

Donna

Hi everyone, week 8 weigh in lost 3lbs this week which i'm very surprised at because i lapsed :-(. I actually felt ok as it was a planned lapse but am having so much trouble remaining abstinant since then, not eating a proper piece of food but having the ocasional teaspoon of something i've cooked. Now i just want to eat food again all the time! I suppose i just have o climb that wall again x

Well, it was an astounding 5.5lbs for me this week - wahey!

Hi girls! SOrry I've been awol for a few weeks - loads going on at work and at home and just haven't been online an awful lot. Have had a tough couple of weeks on the plan with a few wobbles but am carrying on and feeling focused again - weightloss up to 33lb now since start of foundation which I am happy with, although I know it could have been a lot more if I hadn't messed about! Everyone here has done SO well! xx

well done Jo on your loss - thats fab!!:D

welcome back loula - we missed you, hope you manage to stay on track, cant believe were nearly at the end!!

Hi everyone,
sorry for the delay (again). Well done Donna, Kik, Snorks & TA!!! You've all done really well this week.
I lost 2 (again) hope its not 2 till the end now. Although even if it is I should be just on or around the 3 stone. Imagine if its 2 stone 13lbs! lol only joking its just that I have a bit of a thing about rounding things off.

Can't believe i've got this far though, our group seems really small now there are 8 of us left. Some of the girls have found this easier as they feel they have been able to talk more about their issues.

p.s. Bet you're sooo excited about the house Kik, congratulations!

Well done Jo, thats a fabulous weight loss, welcome back Loula! for some reason your replies did not appear until i'd posted mine! this programme seems to be doing strange things to my brain x lol x

Wowee Kik look at your fab loss!! If I hadn't fallen off the wagon I could have been up at 50lb now like you!!

Am back with a vengence tho now!!

Hello to everyone else - all getting slimmer by the minute! xx

Congrats on evryone's losses. :553:

I hit 17 stone today :D which has always been my brick wall with weight loss in the past. I'm really looking forward to finally smashing through it.

My councillor has had to go into hospital so our sessions are being messed around a bit as everything is being covered by one person. :( Hardly anyone showed up this week but I don't know if that's due to the messed up schedule or if people are dropping out.

I've also found out that the only developers session they currently do is at a time that I can't go to :sigh: so unless they carry on with my current session time (assuming there are enough of us) I am going to have to get something else lined up. I'm pondering about trying out the Cambridge diet but I'll look into whether there are any other LL councillors nearby.

Thats a shame SW just when your succeeding on something - I think you should try & find another LLC if they can do a class to suit, I'd be worried about changing over to something new. Well done on reaching a milestone - let us know when you have smashed it:D:D

Im stuck at home this weekend with sick kids and really struggling - I will not cheat but feel hard done to having to stay in all weekend.......

Back