LL April Starters!

Good luck everyone for this weeks weigh-ins !!:D:D Only 3 weeks to go - so excited!!!

yes, good luck everyone.
I've had a really bad week emotionally, but feeling better today. Its so strange to be 'up' one minute 'down' the next, every day is different for me. :rolleyes:
Kik, wish I was down to last 3 weeks, you've done so well!

Me too! Have struggled this week for some reason - I can't stop thinking about food. Ended up going for a pop in this evening and swap two packs for two bars to try to fend off the urge (I normally don't have bars on Tuesday and Wednesday!

evening all!
I've not been struggling this week but the scales haven't budged one ounce so I'm really nervous. It's my last weigh-in of Foundation so I really wanted to go into Developers on a high note but I don't think that's going to happen now :-( I don't know why my weight loss seems to have stalled this week, maybe because I've had my period? Or because I've not been feeling 100%? I know I've had a couple of days without drinking enough and I've been a little constipated too.

Ho hum, we'll see what tomorrow brings!

Hi all, been struggling this week. Just feel fed up and bored now and want to eat. Just had my meeting though and feel more positive. Need to keep going, not too long left now. Lost 4lb this week, would love a nice big loss again.

Just back and I have lost 3lbs this week so that's 3 stone 1lb. Only 4 more weighins until end of foundation. Would like another stone off by then then off to developers for a while.

Donna

Well done great losses. I lost 3.5lbs this week so quite pleased only 2.5lbs to reach 4 stone:D. I feel like you all too - snorks, tryin again & jo - really struggling this week & desperate to eat. Nearly there so will stick with it:D:D

another 4lbs for me!

Well done everyone! It's weird now I've finished foundation but I'm still looking in on you all!

I presume we all keep posting here if we are going into developers?

Of course you must keep posting here!

Hi everyone

Lost another 4 lb this week :). Feels like I'm slowing down a bit which is rather annoying but at least it's still going in the right direction. Also I haven't lost anything off my waist in over a month :(. My hips have gone down loads but I was hoping my waist would budge as well.

I'm doing my low calorie week next week (a week early as I have to travel and stay in hotels the following week and frankly I couldn't face coping with the milk during that). I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has done this as to how it went. Next week is the week in my cycle when I always have crap weight loss anyway (1/2 lb) so I am half expecting to put on weight.

I was the only person who showed up to the session today :sigh: so after me sitting around twiddling my thumbs for half an hour it was cancelled. Lots of people apparently have flu (or their kids do) but we have been very low on numbers for the last few weeks so it feels like the group isn't going to last. I was hoping there might be enough of us to form a new Saturday developers group since I can't do the other time on offer but it looks like I really will have to change onto something else.

My Foundation has been rather disrupted. One week was totally cancelled due to lack of staff, my councillor was rushed to hospital a couple of weeks ago so the session time has been changed to allow the other councillor to run all the groups and as I just said attendance has been poor generally :grumble:. I've just finished week 11 but we've only got up to week 9 in the book. I know some people in the group started a week or two after me so I'm hoping I can carry on for a few extra weeks to give me time to sort something else out.

Ho hum!

Hey Spannerwanner - 4lbs is a good loss to get each week and not sowing down - well done! Sorry about your group situation, its not the same with low ( or no!) numbers I hope you get something sorted - you are doing so well it would be a shame to have to change:(

I feel that I am slowing down now - my scales( I know I shouldnt be weighing at home:eek:) havent moved for 3 days. I am realy strugging this week and find my self tasting sme things - I havent eaten anything but licked my finger when a bit of cake was on it & Ive taken a tiny sip of a G&T - do you tthink this would effect weight loss? I really really want to hit my target by the end of foundation, its 6.5lbs in 2 weeks & I dont know if its going to happen................:cry::cry:

Come on Kik - no sip or lick is going to stop you losing.
Try not to weigh in between, we all fluctuate from day to day. Look how it's made you feel now.
Get busy and try to focus on something else. You are doing fine. Keep it up. xxx

Thanks SB - nice pic by the way !
I have decided today to take my kids down to the beach for a long walk & get us all out of the house ging to refocus and keep strong:D

I am in a similar boat - despite being good as gold still, the scales haven't moved since last Thursday's weigh in. Not good...

Just got back from weigh-in, i was 10 mins late as my husband's train was late, my son is poorly and I can't leave him on his own. I did text my LLC to say I'd be a little late. I walked in and she said everyone had gone already! Is there no counselling in Developers?

Anyhoo, 3lbs off this week which I'm happy with! I think I need to redesign my sig, it's getting a bit long now!

Hope everyone's weigh-in go well this week.

Wel done Snorks, good loss youre very consistent:D. How do you get your sig to sit just below the line - mine has a massive gap & I cant seem to move it up at all ??? Any ideas anyone ??
Dont know if there is CBT in developers, perhaps it depends on the LLc & the gruop if they want to chat or not.

Yah another 4lbs for me this week. Next week I will pass 3 1/2 stone lost which is halfway to my target of 7 stones. I will be reaching my target.

Good luck everyone

Donna

2.5lbs off this week for me - quite happy as i really thought I'd not lost:D Next week is our last week at group so we will move onto developers or RTM, quite sad to see the end of our group - weve planned a renunion for Oct.

At my place they say they do councilling in developers, that's why I have a problem with the group time being when I can't go. I do wonder a bit how RTM works though, does anyone know? Clearly they can't co-ordinate things so that everyone starts RTM at the same time so is that just turning up and buying stuff or do they go for some sort of group with everyone at different stages?

My low calorie week has been going OK although I found the first day hard. I felt really sick after my first shake with additional milk. I think I may have put on a bit this week but it may just be the heat - I seem to swell up rather in this weather! I am hoping that going back to a normal VLCD next week will be OK.

Back