LL April Starters!

Is there no counselling in Developers?

Hi Snorks

I'm in Development and we've moved to the 4-week modular programme, so basically there are people at any point of Foundation and Development together. We still have the CBT and TA - the first 4 week module focussed on Communication, and we've just started the second which is Challenge.
To be honest, a lot of what is in the modules so far is revisiting what we did in Foundation - but I don't think that's a bad thing, it just helps reinforce the message.
The groups are still 1.5 hours long as well.

Cheers
lucy.

well after being convinced I was going to be in the 1lb category this week, I lost 4.5lbs! Although my LLC did change her scales this week as the other ones were broken (same make though), so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't lose as much next week, but all good this week!

wow jo great loss in just 11 weeks - you must feel so good - well done!!!!

SW - weve been told our developers group & RTM will involve CBT and the class will be about 60 - 90mins, so thats quite good, Im going to developers so I can get just below my target & move to RTM after my hols.

I'm stunned! I was expecting no loss this week as I never lose much the week after my period and I was doing the low calorie week but I lost 4 lb! :D

Only two of us in the group today, I really think I am going to have to look for something else when Foundation comes to an end. :confused:

Good loss SW - well done ! We didnt do Milk week ?
SO Im off on holiday this week so wont be posting. Im off to the caravan with my kids - 7 fun filled days - woo hoo !!! Actualy it should be good - hope the nice weather holds.
Last night I had my first slip in 14weeks - I was working at a private function and after service & clear up my self & the other waitresses were allowed to help ourselves - the Food was fab & I couldnt resist - I only "tasted" but I have not eaten or tasted anything at all over the last few months!!! I feel really guilty & hope it wont affect my loss this week - my final week:confused:

Good luck everyone this week - will catch up when i get back:D

Hope you're having a lovely holiday Kik

I had my WI today - 2lbs off. I'm a little disappointed as I've stuck to it all and have done a lot of walking over the week, a lot more than usual. But then again I completely forgot to eat 2 of my packs on Saturday, so maybe my body is keeping hold of fat because I've not eaten enough? And also my periods are playing silly b*ggers with me so that might affect things too. Oh well, I'm not too bothered, maybe next week will make up for it!

Hope everyone's doing well!

How is everyone?:) I had my first developers session on Monday (even though it was officially my last week on foundation, I'm a week behind everyone else in my group).

Is it me or it is getting more difficult to resist food?Yesterday I was craving something really bad, I found the courage to resist though.

Hey snorks! How are you? It is important to have all your packs as your body can go into starvation mode and slow weight loss. You seem to be doing really well though and its great your exercising too :)

Hi everyone I can't believe it, I lost 5 this week. Must have been the increase in water consumption because of the heat. It means that hopefully next week I'll hit the 4 stone lost mark.

Donna

Hey guys, just to let you know I'm moving onto the Cambridge diet, so you'll find me in that forum from now on. It's proving quite costly for me and I hope to do my master's degree soon and need to save up for that! Good luck everyone!:wave_cry:

Good luck wth it CaramelCherry, you've done really well so far. remember to pop back in every now and again!

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd say hello. I started LL 21st April and have been lurking here for a few weeks.

Nice to see other April starters. I'm on week 12 and have not decided whether to go to development or RTM. It will all depend on how I do in the next 2 weeks.

Nice to meet everyone. :eek:

Well, I lost 2.5lbs last night which I am OK with I suppose despite it being my lowest ever loss.
It's milk week for me this week and had a latte this morning which gave me a massive caffeine rush as I haven't really had any for 13 weeks but now feel slightly sick and knackered! Don't think I will having too many of those!

Only 2lb this week. :( It really is a mystery why weight loss varies so much. :confused:

My counsellor is back from hospital and we actually had a reasonable number of people turn up today so I'm more positive about the group continuing after Foundation.

I've just started week 14 but we are only on week 11 in the book due to all the disruption so we are going to carry on in Foundation till the end of the book anyway.

So has anyone here got the hang of Thought Records? I get the theory but I'm having a very uneventful life and nothing is happening to me at all that seems to make me have hot thoughts (or possibly any thought!)

Didn't really get thought records at all - sorry I can't be of any help!

Hi guys - back from my hols - great week at the caravan fab weather:cool::cool:.
Cant believe its here but we finished foundation this week - woo hoo........... I managed to get within 1/2lb of my target and finished at 11stone & half a pound. So pleased:D:D:D:D Ive decided to go into developers for 2-3 weeks and lose another 1/2 stone as I feel good at this weight but realise when I start to eat I will put some back on.
Did have minor blip this week - a few gins & some food at the BBQ's - stuck to meat & protien so hope it wont do too much damage?? back on track today.

SW - I think the stuff like the thought records will come into its on when we are faced with situations in the future - it may not make much sense now but it will stick there & I think we will refer to it later. Jo - your still doing well, keep focused.

Hi Morticia - welcome keep us up to date.

Hi KIK,

Thanks for the welcome...I was begining to think I was imagining I had posted....:eek:

LOL !!! Just read your post re RTM or developers. I went into developers so I could lose a wee bit more but I am due to go on holiday to France in 2wks and I am afraid also of making bad choices - have already had too many nibbles of bad stuff - its really quite scary how quickly we can slip back & I really dont want to........

Hi Morticia - welcome!

I've got WI tonight, I haven't a clue how I've done. the scales at home generally show me to be half a stone heavier than the LLC scales, and they are showing a 6lb loss this wk but I'm not convinced.

I'm also horribly blocked up - sorry if this is too much info. I've gone out this afternoon and bought some Movical so am hoping it does the trick. I'd love for it to be gone before WI! LOL, I don't think it's going to happen though. I've drunk a lot today too so that'll probably scupper my WI too - D'oh! Will report back later.

I had an enjoyable weekend - I catered a picnic on Friday and then 5 full 2/3 course meals over the weekend which was very tiring but thoroughly enjoyable. I have a lot of baking to do this week too so am looking forward to that too.

Just got back from WI - 5lbs off this week so I'm a happy bunny. Hope everyone's doing ok

Well done Snorks! You're still losing a lot of weight. 5lbs is great! I'm still lurking about on this thread and seeing how everyone is getting along.

My weigh in has changed to Saturdays now that I'm on CD. I wonder how my weightloss will compare to LL.
:confused:

Back