LL April Starters!

Well done Snorks. That's good going. I hope I can lose 4 this week and get to my 4 stone. Can't believe that next week is my week 14 weigh-in.

Did you do milk week? Not sure if I will or not yet.
Donna

Hey all you april folks!

I just popped on to see how you are all doing! It is great to see your loses - is a real drive not that I feel I need one!

Donna your weight losses have been so consistent!! It's great!

Kat xx

Hi Snorks,

Thanks for the welcome. Well done on your weight loss this week. You must be delighted. :D

Well done Snorks - good loss your doiing fab! Good luck Donna hope you make your goal!

Ive been soooooo bad this week:break_diet:
Hit the end of foundation & lost the plot - ate drank & generally went a bit OTT. So paid for it at group last night & gained for the first time in 14 weeks - so stupid Im so near to goal & I lost it:copon:
Im back on track today - I have 1 week until I go on holiday and I want to lose 4lbs this week to get into the 10's which I wanted before I left. Fingers crossed.

Thanks everyone! I've had a horrendous night though toiletwise (sorry), I'm getting some psylium husks today, I don't intend to go through this again. Much worse that childbirth!

I didn't do milk week - I can't bear milk and our LLC said it was completely up to us. I can't help feeling I should have done it though but I really didn't want to be put off the packs that I have.

Stick with it Kik, you can do it!

Hi Caramelcherry, I'd be very interested to hear how you get on on CD. Good luck for your WI

I only lost 2lbs this week so didnt make my 4 stone. Maybe next week. Found out that I can carry on with the same group for 2 more weeks after the end of foundation as some of them are 2 weeks behind. Then it's a new group on a different night for a short time while I lose 2 more stone. Then hopefully the last stone will be lost in foundation.

Donna

nearly there Donna - it will happen next week:D

Morning all - I lost 4lbs last night which takes me to 65lbs lost in Foundation. To say I am chuffed is a bit of an understatement!. So the end of an era, next week me and the remaining 6 in my group are all going into developpers together which is lovely.
Have a good week LLers!

Well done Jo - you must feel great!!!
I went to developers this week and it was good - quite a few new people from other groups which made it interesting. Good luck your nearly here:D

Hi all

Another lousy weight loss week for me - 2lb again. That's two weeks in a row and I haven't cheated or anything! :mad:

I'm trying to work on the postive thought that I've lost 4 stone 9 lb in the 14 weeks but I still have over 6 stone to go and I can't face doing it at a snail's pace.

Like Donnamw we're carrying on for another couple of weeks but after that I still don't whether the group will continue as a developers group or not. :confused: I hope they decide one way or the other before I have to go and get my blood pressure done again as that is such a pain (especially as I have, and have always had low pressure!)

Caramelcherry - you'll have to tell me how CD is going as that is my obvious alternative option if I can't carry on with LL. Are you doing SS or SS Plus? I don't think I could cope with SS on only three packs a day.

Hope you all have a good week!

evening all!

SW - I know it seems very slow to you but you've lost loads, and much more than some of the people in my group. Well done for having the grit and strength to not lapse and to carry on, you should be proud.

My blood pressure is coming out as really low too, it's never been high but the nurse has a real problem taking it and she says that it's lower than she'd like. It hasn't stopped me doing LL though, seems like my LLC isn't bothered at all, just wants to see the signature on the form!

Anyhoo, went to WI tonight and was amazed to see I've lost 6lbs this week. honestly I was gobsmacked. However I've drunk practically nothing today so am dehydrated. My 22 month old has been diagnosed with possible swine flu so it's been pretty manic here last night and today and I've neglected myself. I will make sure I drink lots tomorrow. I reckon if I'd been drinking properly the 6lbs would have been more like 4lb?

Get you Snorks! If anything drinking more increases your weight loss so you would probably have lost even more. Bet you're delighted? I love those random weeks when you seem to lose loads for no reason.
Hope your daughter isn't too bad and that you don't get it

Well week 14 for me and I lost 3lbs so total lost is 4st 1lbs. Now onto developers to lose 2 more stone, but feeling a bit sad as no one else is going into developers. It's going to be a bit scarey joining a new group. I can't believe 14 weeks has gone by already. Let's hope I can get the 2 stone off quickly then I can join my old group in RTM.

Good luck everyone.
Donna

Get you Snorks! If anything drinking more increases your weight loss so you would probably have lost even more. Bet you're delighted? I love those random weeks when you seem to lose loads for no reason.
Hope your daughter isn't too bad and that you don't get it

Very true Jo, but I'd assumed that on the day having a lot of water in my tummy would add to the scales! i guess it's swings and roundabouts!

My little one is a he, but thank you he seems to be fine. Eating very well today and playing so I'm not too worried. My husband is also poorly now though, I'm the only healthy one in the house!

Well week 14 for me and I lost 3lbs so total lost is 4st 1lbs. Now onto developers to lose 2 more stone, but feeling a bit sad as no one else is going into developers. It's going to be a bit scarey joining a new group. I can't believe 14 weeks has gone by already. Let's hope I can get the 2 stone off quickly then I can join my old group in RTM.

well done on getting through foundation Donna! It goes really quickly doesn't it? Hope you're back with your old group soon, but just think you might make lots of new friends!

We've still not had a proper session in developers despite having finished foundation over a month ago. we just turn up, get weighed and then go home, there's no talk, chat, counselling or interaction really. I'm a bit :(:confused: about it because of the amount of money we're paying but not sure what I can do, if anything.

Hi guys sorry not been about - moved house this week & laptop got packed!! Going on holiday tomorrow so wont be back for another week or so.
I started developers last week and its a great group several of my own group there too which is good - we have about 45mins to an hour of chat & are working through new books - its good :)
Ive lost the plot a bit and only lost 1/2 pound this week but will get focused again after my holiday & get my last half stone off.
Keep up the good work girls youre doing fab!!!

Hey Kik, enjoy your holiday. :D

Evening all, well my first week in developers saw a 3lb loss - wanted 4lbs as that would have taken me to 5 stone at the end of my last foundation week, but never mind xx

Hang in there Jo, next week will bring your 5 stone wight loss. That's amazing...:D

4lb this weeks so I'm feeling happier than I was. :) It's been an odd few weeks really; I did my milk week and lost 4lb, then for two weeks I've had crap weight loss and felt a bit hungry which is not something that's happened before. I also felt quite hungry this week but then I have been working 12 hours days at work (plus 1.5 hour commute each way) so it could just be overwork. Today I haven't felt hungry at all. The really wierd thing is that although I've not lost much my clothes have suddenly become much looser and I think I've probably just dropped another dress size :D (going shopping tomorrow to try on some size 18 stuff). I was wondering if I have somehow built up some muscle which obviously weighs more than fat but might account for the sudden change in actual size. :confused:

Snorks - Thanks for the encouraging words last week, I was feeling quite down about things. There was no one at my session except me again this week, at this rate we'll still be trying to finish the Foundation book after 28 weeks! :( This makes me think that if I do enter Developers I'll be in the same situation as you with no real group; do you at least get the new book to work through? I am really considering going over to CD. Partly because it's cheaper but also to get a different variety of flavours, I'm starting to get quite bored of the LL ones at the moment. I still have so much to lose that I could go over to CD for a few months and then still come back to LL before my BMI slips below 29 to finish off and go into RTM (assuming there's an RTM group I can get to of course, the current one is at 6.00 on Wednesday which would be really hard for me to get home from work in time for without a lot of planning and self control).

JoB - I'm 1lb shy of 5 stone as well. I can't wait till I can actually say I've lost 5 stone, it sounds so impressive! :D

Kik - Hope the holiday goes well. I've paranoically avoided anything that could be a food temptation, my friends think I've become a recluse. Let us know how easy it is to keep going with LL on holiday.

Back