LL January Starters

good luck to all you January starters! This is the best diet in the world if you stick to it and follow the principles.

Keep posting on here and remember you are choosing to do this, and you can chose to eat also if you want.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you all get on x

Hi Girls. I am a January starter both 2009 and 2010!!!

I started my journey in January last year and did well to start with, but then I started nibbling and it went disasteringley (sp?) wrong.

One year later and I have decided to go back on the packs. Completely 100% no messing around this time. I have to do it, it's now or never.

Good luck to all you other January starters. If anyone has any questions, let me know as I do have experience. I want to be here for all of you as well as use you all for inspiration and motivaion.

Thanks Becky, thanks alot for the offer of support. I personally am dreading it. I think i will have to stick to it 100% or it will all go to pot rapidly! It seem we all have abot the same to lose! I start on Wed, good luck to you.

Hi Karenlisa. I know what it's like so I want to help as many people stay 100% as I know what happens when you don't. Plus, all you newbies will have the same motivation that I need to help motivate me.

It will be fine. Once you have got the first few days over with then you will be fine. I must admit, it does get so much easier after the first week especially when you can have bars as they really make a difference. If you stay 100% it is so easy. I had many nights out on sparkling water and still had some good times. Social events can be hard but to be honest I found it so much easier to tell everyone the truth about what I was doing as they understood when I didn't eat/drink. Also, if people know you are doing it then it means that you can't cheat.

This diet is the best thing that I have ever done and would recommend it to anyone, just stick to the rules and you won't fail.

Good Luck to all you January starters!

I started at the same time as Gemma and agree ~ it's the best diet if you do what it says on the tin! :p

I have set myself goals along the way, rather than trying to imagine "X" amount of months / stones lost in the future.

It has made it do-able and the weight comes off much faster than I ever imagined.

Best of luck to all of you. xx :)

Im a january starter too! January 11th for me! Cant wait! Just want to get on it now! started cutting out all the carbs and now trying to drink more water so the transition isnt too bad!

Rich x

Good luck all you January starters.
LL can change your life if you let it.

Good Luck to all you January Starters

This diet is the most amazing life changing thing you will ever do. Stick with it 100% and watch the weight just melt away. Keep popping on here for support and advice, we are all here to help you on your journeys.

Jez
xx

PS nice to see you again Becks!

Good luck guys!! Im a bit envious in a way - I remember how excited, nervous, scared i was when i 1st started.

Just one word of advice....dont be tempted to eat. 1 little hick up will lead to another and another. Its harder to get back on track than you think!!

Im sure you will all loose gazillions of lbs xxx

January Starter

Hi All
I'm a January Starter... I did LL a few years ago and lost nearly 5 stone. Have put at least 3 back on :( but am ready to get rid again!
Got married last year (seems so long now!) and did Cambridge for a month to make sure I was happy with myself for the weddding.
I'm looking forward to giving up food for a couple of months and getting my head back round my 'eating habits'.
I'm going tonight at 6pm so I'll be posting on here once I know how much I weigh, the targets I want to set.
Good luck to everyone! Clare

Very good luck to all the New January Starters (from an 'old' Jan starter)

You'll be fine, you've done the difficult part in deciding to start LL, stick with the plan and be prepared to be amazed.

Enjoy the ride :)

Hi Guys.

I was wondering if we should start a list of who is starting this month, the date and what day you get weighed. Just add your name to the list.

SexyBecks1 - Started Fri 1st Jan - official WI Tues 5th Jan

Hello All

Hello all,

i am a January starter too. Starting Wednesday, I think, just waiting for confirmation.

I did LL about 2 years ago and lost over 8 stone. Felt amazing, best diet in the world.

I have just had a baby and put on lots of weight, That's what happens if and only if, you take your eye off the ball. Am about to get back on the scales and back on the programme. Am excited and terrified in equal measure. Can't wait to see the weight falling off and actually being released from the world of food. But know it can be so hard. Firstly have to get on the scales and see how much i actually weigh (gulp!)

Good luck to all of you. It really works if you stick with it. I know that, just have to keep telling myself.

DQ x

Hi All,

Don't forget to join in the Valentines day challenge. Go for it. I know we can do it.

Good luck for all your first WI's x x

Aww bless ya hun. It will come Rich, just keep as you are, lowering the carbs, upping the water and posting on here, that's all you can do. It will be here before you know it hun x x

Well I am back again! 2nd time around. Started in September 2008 and lost 6 stone by February 2009. I just lost the plot after that!!! :cry: Have decided that this is it and shall be well behaved and think only of myself and not evil jealous people who live only to complicate my existance! :mad:

Anyhoo, enough of that negative stuff, January 2010 is the new start. Happy thoughts only permitted hence forth!!! :D

SexyBecks1 - Started Fri 1st Jan - official WI Tues 5th Jan

Richard-ba-crewguy Start's 11th January! Cant come soon enough!!

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - official weigh in Sun 10th Jan

Bekimo - starts Tuesday 5th January 2010! OMG! That is very similar to todays date!! :eek:

Back