LL January Starters

Hi blonde logic!
I changed my goal a while ago - im aiming for 8 stone 2lbs now. The weight loss seems to have picked up though now =)
I've lost half a stone whilst being on holiday ^_^

Fabulous! Well done in staying abstinent whilst on holiday - you're a star :) its really great to see that you're still posting lovely losses - an inspiration indeed :D

Hi CalicoSoneji, remember me!

Just wanted to say I'm so impressed with your losses. You are doing so well with the diet and I bet you look fabulous.

I've moved home now and managed to maintain pretty well in the time I was off LL. I only put on a few pounds in moving week as we had take out every day for a week :) but it stayed perfectly stable before and after that.

I'm now starting up agin, but I'm doing the Cambridge Diet. I love Lighterlife but just need the flexibility of the 1-on-1 Cambridge sessions that I can have at a time that suits me, plus they have pre-mixed milkshakes that are a god send when I'm dashing around all over the place.

I couldn't have done Cambridge without doing LL first though as I really needed the LL support and counselling, it's a wonderful diet, but I think I can now do Cambridge using all I have learnt on LL.

I'm on day 5 of Cambridge and doing well. Hopefully I'll lose lots like I did on LL!

Well done again Calico for doing so well, when I came on here just now to see how you were doing I nearly fell of my chair when I saw your amazing losses!

xx

Back