LL January Starters

Well done Monikarella, 10.5lbs over 2 weeks is fantastic!

I think we tend to get a bit pre-occupied with what we lose each week and tend to forget about the total we have lost so far - that happened to me last time, towards the end I was feeling down about losing 'only' 2lbs a week and forgetting that I'd lost over 50lbs in total! :p

Good luck for your 2nd week, you'll have that 'first stone gone' feeling at your next WI which is awesome ;)

Hi everyone, well went for my first weighin last night,was really nervous, which for me was good as it means I really am in the right mindset this time!
My good news is I lost 10 1/2lbs, I am so proud of myself for pushing through these last few days of 1st week.

Good luck to anybody with a weighin tonight, to everybody else have a nice day.
Janey xx

Well done Miss. Janey. (And Monkerella too!) I think this calls for Bekimo's Cheering Squad!!!!

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Good luck for week 2 ladies!!!

Just thought, need to update "The List"!!!!

SexyBecks1 - Started Fri 1st Jan - Week 2 WI 12th Jan

Richard-ba-crewguy Start's 11th January! Cant come soon enough!!

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - official weigh in Sun 10th Jan

Bekimo - started Tuesday 5th January 2010! - Lost 9lb so far!!

Paigesmum - Started Wed 6th Jan - weighed in at 13st

DramaQueen - starts - Weds 13th Jan

Sugarlump - started 5th Jan 2010 - 7st to lose! 1st weigh-in on Monday night!!

Janey B -- starts Thurs 7th Jan weigh in--13st 11lbs

(Copy and Paste people, copy and paste!)

Last edited:
Well done Janey. That is an amazing loss.

I have started today. First litre of water down and am just having the porridge. Ewwwwww. Yuck. Not a fan so far but I am sure it will grow on me.

Happy Thursday everybody
Drama x

Well done Janey. That is an amazing loss.

I have started today. First litre of water down and am just having the porridge. Ewwwwww. Yuck. Not a fan so far but I am sure it will grow on me.

Happy Thursday everybody
Drama x

The porridge can be a bit trial and error with the water if you ask me. It does taste like actual porridge though!! I love it. Num, num!!

Good luck with your first week. Keep up that water intake. Your new best friend will be the the loo though!!!

Janey well done on such a fantastic loss.

I don't like the porridge on it's own so mix it with a banana pack with about 250mls of water and microwave it for 2 mins. It's lush, lovely and creamy and tasty!!

Have I read or seen somewhere that someone can't have peanut bars for some reason?

I ask because I had one yesterday, didn't' drink all my water and put on a lb ................. sorry to say I'm an obsessive weigher and weigh myself daily !!

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - official weigh in Sun 10th Jan

Janey B -- start 7th Jan [13st 11lbs] loss 10.5lb :D

(Copy and Paste people, copy and paste!)

Thanks ladies, much appreciated, this is why our forum is the BEST we're all in this together whether we're up or down we're here for each other.
Janey xx

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - 8lbs lost

Yup that sounds like day 1 alright! You're body'll get used to the glugging though and so you'll be peeing less and the headaches wil go too :)

It tastes like baby porridge. But it is nice to have something hot and solid!!!

Dx

Have you tried it with a pinch of cinnamon? It's allowed and makes it much more edible (for me anyway!)

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - 8lbs lost

Paigesmum - Started Wed 6th Jan - weighed in at 13st - 7lb lost so far

Well done on your losses everyone :clap:

I went for a pop in on Saturday and picked up 2 weeks worth of packs. My first 'official' weigh in / class was supposed to be Weds night (even though I actually started on the 4th Jan) but the snow put paid to that! Apart from not drinking anywhere near enough I was doing really well ..........until tonight.

4 bars..I just ate 4 of the fudge bars! What the hell is WRONG with me???? I might as well just give up :break_diet:

Back