LL January Starters

Hi everyone, week 1 done and i've lost 13lbs!! I'm over the moon with that :D This is my second time on LL and i found last time that definately the more water i drink the more i loose. I drink about 5 litres a day now which i don't struggle with as the packs make me so thirsty! Good luck everyone for the following week x

Hi everyone, week 1 done and i've lost 13lbs!! I'm over the moon with that :D This is my second time on LL and i found last time that definately the more water i drink the more i loose. I drink about 5 litres a day now which i don't struggle with as the packs make me so thirsty! Good luck everyone for the following week x

Well done, that's an amazing weight loss !! Think i'll try drinking more water :)

Thats fantastic TA, Well Done.
I too find that drinking more water really helps, in the past last the weeks I didn't drink a lot I had lower losses.

Good Luck to anybody with a weigh in tonight,
Have a great day all.
Janey xx

Just thought I would drop by and see how all you January folk are doing!

Keep up the good work! Well done!

Kat xx

Hey Pete, I am good thank you. Been so busy lately with work. I have also joined the local Virgin gym and go there to do a variety of classes throughout the week and I am working 1-1 with a PT which is fabulous. I had re-joined Rosemary Conley to help me maintain but he is also helping me with weight management.

I still need to shift the christmas gain too which should go pretty quickly now I am training so much!!

I will try and get back into posting here more regularly as I love to read how everyone is doing and it helps me too!

Kat xx

Well done hun. I still struggle with my water. But I am trying really really hard to drink more because I defnitely don't drink enough!

Good start though. Cheery squad on call....

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Hi all, just heard from LLC and at very short notice the group is to be changed to a Monday evening instead of Wednesday, so will only be 5 days into wk 2 but hey ho am ok with it ,doesn't alter my weightloss at all only the night I get weighed!

Hope everybody having a good day and [think I'm repeating myself]good luck to all who have a weighin tonight.

Janey xx

Katalena - WOW honey you look fab! I remember you from when I was on this site last year - think you were just starting when I was just finishing/messing up!! You look wonderful - huge well done on your weightloss!

SexyBecks1 - Started Fri 1st Jan - Week 2 WI 12th Jan

Richard-ba-crewguy Start's 11th January! Cant come soon enough!!

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - 13lbs lost

Bekimo - started Tuesday 5th January 2010! - Lost 9lb so far!!

Paigesmum - Started Wed 6th Jan - weighed in at 13st - 11lb lost so far

DramaQueen - starts - Weds 13th Jan

Sugarlump - started 5th Jan 2010 - 7st to lose! 1st weigh-in on Monday night!!

Janey B -- start 7th Jan [13st 11lbs] loss 10.5lb

Spannerwanner – restarted 9th Jan – start weight unknown

Hey Guys

Hope your all well! Just had my 1st weigh in and lost 13.9lbs!!!!! Im soooo happy, she said i need to drink more water as my keto stick was quite dark! Im drinking about 4.5litres at the moment might try and up it to 6 this week!! GULP!!!!! so motivated at the moment still!!!
Cant wait to be sexy again lol!!!

Rich xxxxx

Richard-ba-crewguy Start's 11th January! 13.9lbs off week one!!!!!!!!!!:)

Janey B -- start 7th Jan [13st 11lbs] loss 10.5lb

Well done Rich! Sexy is just around the corner!! xx

Claire and Rich,well done thats fantastic, isn't this diet just THE BEST!!!!

Just back from my weigh in and cannot believe it!!!!!! I lost another 4.6lbs tonight, this makes it 15lb in 2wks, to say I'm over the moon is an understatement!!
I'm so happy with the group we have, we're all from different walks of life and I mean DIFFERENT! Yet we all have this one thing in common,can anyone guess what that might be?
To hear others stories tonight gave me such comfort in realising no matter what circle in life you belong to we're really all in the same boat!

Good luck to all who have weigh ins tomorrow.

Janeyxx

Richard-ba-crewguy Start's 11th January! Cant come soon enough!!

Janey B -start 7thJan wk 2 loss 4.6lb==15lb total

Excellent start Janey, well done.:)

my first weigh in tomoro !! wooooo , i have been on the scales at home and lets say i am happy with the results so far !!! just gotta wait til tomoro for the official results ! I started last tues !

Back