LL January Starters

Having such a crap week! Have had some unsettling news and have completely gone off the plan! I need to get back on it tomorrow :-(

Feeling so crap at the moment!

Rich x

Thank-you Janey :eek:

I am feeling really pleased and very motivated, so long may it last :D

Well done everyone on your good losses this week.

Rich - sorry to hear you have had a blip, this is what life is about and it's how YOU manage it that counts. Draw a line under it, and start afresh tomorrow, and you'll limit any damage which may have been done. Hope things settle down for you soon :)

Having such a crap week! Have had some unsettling news and have completely gone off the plan! I need to get back on it tomorrow :-(

Feeling so crap at the moment!

Rich x

Oh hun that's not good. You have to find a positive in it by finding out the cause of why the news led you to eat. Your LLC is there to help you work through that. I hope that you can get yourself back on track now though. Why wait until tomorrow?

Well done Emily, thats brilliant your a wee star. Nearly a stone off in 2 weeks it's great isn't it!!

Good luck to everyone who has a weighin tomorrow.
Janey xx

Well done Janey and bekimo! Great losses :)

I was supposed to start LL today, but started a bit earlier on Tuesday and going well so far!:D

Everyone at work is going for lunch at Amaya today Best Indian restaurant in London
:(

Thanks CC, where is everybody today, hope your all getting on fine.
Anyone with a weighin Good Luck.
Janey xx

Hey Everyone,

Well done on some great losses this week, look how well we are doing!

10lbs for me in my first week, I'm very pleased with that.

Finally managed to change my signature - thanks Janey B for that.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Louale x

lost 3.5lbs since first day tues=] proper chuffed! just hope that in the next 4 days i can lose a good amount more...xx

Had my early WI yesterday and only 1lb lost this week :(
Have to say I'm dissapointed, I expected to lose more than 5lbs in 2 weeks when I've stuck to it 100% :( oh well. We shall see what happens next week eh?

Well done Janey and bekimo! Great losses :)

I was supposed to start LL today, but started a bit earlier on Tuesday and going well so far!:D

Everyone at work is going for lunch at Amaya today Best Indian restaurant in London :(

Thanks CC! I hope things at the Indian Restaurant went well!

10lbs for me in my first week, I'm very pleased with that.

Well done Lou!! You should be so pleased. 10lbs never to be seen again!!

lost 3.5lbs since first day tues=] proper chuffed! just hope that in the next 4 days i can lose a good amount more...xx

Oooh its so exciting. Only a few more days and all will be revealled (so to speak!)

Have to say I'm dissapointed, I expected to lose more than 5lbs in 2 weeks when I've stuck to it 100% :( oh well. We shall see what happens next week eh?

Oh Mr. Pete. It's not good to see you :(.

I can imagine that you are disappointed but please try and remain positive. First of all you have lost weight. Yes you may not feel it is enough but at least those numbers are coming down. And secondly, there are all manner of things that affect the weigh in, water retention, weight of clothes and stuff. Your body may well be storing up things, but you know what that means, big losses ahead!!! You're on 500 calories a day. Something has to give. Stick with it hun xx

Hi Pete, totally agree with Beki, stay positive and look forward to next weeks weighin which I am sure will be a good one.
As Beki says your only on 500 cals so your body will at some point register this fact.
Will be willing you on throughout the week.
Janey xx

oh no pete! as others have said stay positive. This weeks slow loss can only mean huge losses in the next couple weeks. :)

I had my WI today - no idea what I lost as I still don't really feel up to finding out. I think I may leave it until the end of February before I ask but it depends on how I feel. Still the week went fine, I stuck to diet and poured water down myself. Felt quite tired but that is my standard starting LL symptom and I know it'll go away in a couple of weeks.

Good luck to everyone else for the coming week.

WHERE ARE ALL THE JANUARY STARTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wherever you are and whatever your doing hope your all doing well and knocking them lbs off!
Janey xx

hi everyone!!
please bear with me as i have never EVER used or participated in a forum before and i havent got a clue what im doing!!!! i did however start lighterlife total on the 19th jan 2010 and its my first week weigh in tomorrow!! if anyone has any tips on how to use this forum, please get in touch!!! im sure ill get used to it soon
take care xxx

Lucie well to minimins and to LL - the best diet if you are ready for it! The diet will change your life, in many ways. Good luck with the WI tomorrow, I'm sure it will spur you on and you will feel on top of the world.

hi every one had a mad week but just got back from my 1st weigh in lost 4lb in my first week, a little disapointed the first time round i lost 8lb my first week but they say second time round it takes a few weeks to get back into it, still a good loss.

Hi Lucie, its fab on here so much support and all the info you will ever need between your meetings ! good luck with LL nce you get past the first week its much easier

lou xxxxx

Back