LL January Starters

Welcome Lucielov

You will soon get used to us. just have a look around the threads.
You've started LL amd you've found Minimins so you're doing alright so far.
Remember to keep drinking the water - little and often.
Good luck.
Mummylou - sorry you feel a little disappointed. But 4lbs is good. It's OFF.
Keep going, no cheating and you'll be losing approx a stone a month which means a dress size a month - can't go wrong. Stick with it, you'll be fine. xx:)

Morning all, welcome Lucieluv as Slenda says your in the right place here on this forum and get all the help and support you need!!

Monkerella,Dramaqueen,Rich,Sexybecks,etc where are you?

Good Luck to everyone with a weighin tonight and hope your all getting on fine.
Janey xx

January starter too

Hi Guys,

I'm a january starter too, decided to join a forum so I could get as much help as possible. Really want to stick to the plan, get advice , tips and everything else

Start Date - January 25th
Start weight - 12stone 04 lbs
looking to lose 3.5 stones

Love all the encouragement on here...

Hiya

I'm starting on Wednesday hopefully. It's all very exiting isn't it!

Went to see the nurse this morning, she went through the health form and filled it in. Not much on there really. She was really lovely and supportive and I'm going to see her once a month for the checkups and a chat on how it's going. Dropped form off to the LL counsellor, so hopefully everything will be ok for the Wednesday start!

I've had a real good look round the forum and read some interesting stuff - everyone seems really supportive. Me and my OH have planned out how we're gonna do this as he's not on LL and I'm good to go. I just want it to be Wednesday already!

Can't wait to be able to join in the forum discussions fully after I start.

:)

Hi Ladies

I started on 13th January and so lost 9lbs in my first week!! Would have lost more but there was a death in the family so everything went right up in the air - have got back to the diet 100% and cannot wait for my second weigh in tomorrow night.

I did do the CD last year for 2 weeks and lost 17.5lbs - I am trying LL out for the support groups and see if I can stick to it this time.

Would love to join this group and post my weekly stats and to get the confidence by sharing the experience. Nice to know all of us are having the same feelings...

Speak to you soon.

A huge welcome BelleBee, Diva76 & Adeadeyemi21 your at the right place, as said to Lucielov we're all in this together experiencing similar feelings,thoughts and achievments.
Good to have you all on board.
Janey xx

Hi everyone, second weigh in for me today and i lost 5lbs :) I'm very happy with my loss so far, even though i've less to loose tahn last time, the weight has actually come off quicker this time. Really struggling though with temptations, cooking food for my children, food smells, adverts ect!!! 14 weeks just seems like forever at the moment.

Well done TA, 18lbs in 2 weeks is no mean feat!!!
It is hard with temptations isn't it but keep focused on where you want to be, and how you'll feel.
Yep 14 wks is a long time but thats you starting wk 3 so your nearly 1/3rd of the way already.
Keep up the good work.
Janey xx

wow ... this all sounds so amazing , looking forward to my first WI on wednesday, your pics and goals have been so helpful! felt like eating at some stage during the day but I know that feeling will go... Its my first day still and I can't wait to go into Ketosis... so excited about achieving my goal! yaaay!!!

Hi LL people
I am going to my first meeting wednesday evening so I guess I'll be starting Thursday . Today I am using up my CD so first day of VLCD as thought ok I can do a few days with no surrport .
I picked up my letter from my doctor today she did it for me sept 27th as I was going to join then but had holidays and put it off joining a LL group until now . I have noticed on the forum taht on the blood presure my doctor never took it , is this ok ?
Has anyone else been charged to sign the forum ?
Looking forward to hearing all about your ups and downs and your highs and lows on LL .

Welcome MsJMC,Good luck for your meeting tomorrow.
Did your Dr. not take your blood pressure, think you will need to have a reading on your form for LL.

Just to say folks that it was another 4lbs off for me tonight, 19lbs in 3weeks, I feel TERRIFIC!!!
Good Luck to everyone with a weighin tomorrow.
Janey xx

Hey Ladies and Gents

Hope LL is going well for you and that you are enjoying that wonderful ketosis high and enjoying watching the weight just melt away!!

Jez
xx

Hi All, after a rocky start with a few social situations (a long weekend away and then my leaving do) I managed to lose 5.5lbs this week!!! YAY ... I'm finally on it and focused.

Hope you are all doing okay, find some really gorgeous pics of yourself and put them in your book to remind you why and that you can do it!!! :)

I also got the much talked about nut & fudge bar and love it, also tried mousse mix, yum too .... I've got a good feeling about this week :D

Well done Janey - what a start - fabulous.
Welcome to everyone else just starting out.
14 weeks may seem like a long time ,but it will whizz by and most of you will be 3 stone lighter by then and it'll be Spring time and you'll have a spring in your step. 14weeks out of your life is certainly worth it for the difference it will make.
Good luck everyone.
:welcome2:

my first day done! already feel great, can't wait to get into ketosis! well done to all the excellent losses and all the encouragement! couldn't have done it without you guys!

Well done Janey

Welcome MsJMC,Good luck for your meeting tomorrow.
Did your Dr. not take your blood pressure, think you will need to have a reading on your form for LL.

Just to say folks that it was another 4lbs off for me tonight, 19lbs in 3weeks, I feel TERRIFIC!!!
Good Luck to everyone with a weighin tomorrow.
Janey xx

I will phone the lady at LL and let her know the blood pressure has not been done , 30 pounds paid too , hope its not a problem

Greetings Fellow January Folk!

I have been uber busy this week getting excited for Download Festival. Yes, it is in June, but that doesn't mean that I can't get excited now does it?

Plus, to be honest, I am trying to keep my little mind occupied. This hibernation thing can be sooooooooooo boring.

Anyhoo, I have weigh in this evening. I am hoping that I have lost 4lbs. That would take me to 1.5 stone so far. Which is very good, even if I do say so myself.

I shall try and come in here more often. Cus I need the, not the motivation exactly, but the positive reinforcement. Yes, that's it. Still craving fried chicken. 2 weeks now. This is getting silly!!

Anyone tried Mousse Mix? I think I may have finally mastered it now. Only took 4 attempts!! :D

Thanks SB, I am astonished with my weightloss this time!
First time round I only had a 5 lb loss wk 1 then average of 2lb wkly. I did get there in the end but to get these good losses at beginning is helping my self esteem and my faith in the programme.
Once again thanks for your kind comments and support, I have followed yours and Bl's journey over the last 18 months and to say your an inspiration is an understatement.

Good Luck to all with a weighin tonight.
Janey xx

SexyBecks1 - Started Fri 1st Jan - Week 2 WI 12th Jan

Richard-ba-crewguy Start's 11th January! 13.9lbs off week one!!!!!!!!!!:)

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - 13lbs lost

Bekimo - started Tuesday 5th January 2010! - Lost 17lb so far!!

Paigesmum - Started Wed 6th Jan - weighed in at 13st - 11lb lost so far

DramaQueen - starts - Weds 13th Jan

Sugarlump - started 5th Jan 2010 - 7st to lose! 1st weigh-in on Monday night!!

Janey B -start 7thJan wk3 loss 4.0lb==19lb total

Spannerwanner – restarted 9th Jan – start weight unknown

Missy: restart 5th Jan 10 Week 2 -9lbs Total -19lbs :D

Has anyone got updates to put on board.

Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Day 20 has so far been an absolute killer!!! My AF is about to start any second and I keep weighing myself every morning and I don't think I have lost a lb, not a bl00dy lb - I've worked my @ss off surviving on 500 blimmin calories a day!!!!!!!!! I know its water retention blah blah blah but I think that because it is a total abstinence diet and I am literally eating 500 calories a day I have to be losing weight?!! so where the hell is it?
huh.gif

Urgghhh, I need to just chill out, I am so hungry today I could actually eat my arm - ate all my food packs already and just feel fed up today.

WI tomorrow. Not looking forward to this one.

I also have a decision to make, do I break the diet for some wine on Friday for hubs GD's funneral? I want to toast him but I don't want to break the diet either.

Bad day today, its all been going a little too easy.

Back