LL June Starters

I had my weigh in this week and have lost a further 4lbs which I'm really please with as I've been ill and it's TOTM.

Well done to everyone else reporting their exciting losses

With all due respect helenn but my commitment towards the program is totally full :)
It took me 3 years to make a decision to go back on it so i have thouroughly thought is through.
I have my reasons not to tell him just yet but he will know in his own time (and yes i agree, if he's a keeper, he will understand) but all i'm saying is that it happens.
Even to the strongest people. I learned from that and now i'm back on track. At least i am aware of what triggered it and what to do not to let it happen again.
I don't plan to be on abstinence for much longer though. Maybe a month or so. After that i will move on to LL Lite.
Thanks for your feedback though. I really appreciate it!!
And well done on your losses!!! :)

good for you for recognising the trigger and stopping it in its tracks .... bravo mrs :eek:) !!! this is what makes us human and its great that you accepted its happened and are now moving on from it . its not the lapsing that get us fat ,its the lapsing / guilt cycle that ultimately does us all in so good for you hunnie xxxxx keep strong and be proud , youve chosen to try again and thats massive xxx

Thanks darling!
My point exaclty!!!
This is a process and lets face it, even after i finish the maintnace i (we) will be exposed to such situations nearly every day.
The trick is to deal with it there and then! I want to be able to control it. Never in my life before have i been more aware what's going on within me when faced with binge eating (pigging out, having one too many, indulging, whatever you want to call it)
So me thinks, rather than beating myself up i take it as a positive and learn from it! ... (what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?!)

Thank you for all your kind words! You're amazing!!! :)

Thanks darling!
My point exaclty!!!
This is a process and lets face it, even after i finish the maintnace i (we) will be exposed to such situations nearly every day.
The trick is to deal with it there and then! I want to be able to control it. Never in my life before have i been more aware what's going on within me when faced with binge eating (pigging out, having one too many, indulging, whatever you want to call it)
So me thinks, rather than beating myself up i take it as a positive and learn from it! ... (what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?!)

I'm sorry to question your comittment, as you say it is total. It is always hard to fully interpret someones meaning with all its nuances. I think that this is the right way to move ahead and I wish you all the best in your endeavor. To be honest if you have no lapses it is possible that you will not learn the lessons required to maintain your weight in the future.

Don't apologise Helen I totally get your point. I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh.
I'm not proud of lapsing but I am not going to carry on beating myself up about it!
You gotta look forward!
And trust me I have learned from this also because of the money I'm spending on the diet.
No point in pussy footing around something I pay £260 a month!!!
When I did LL before I never lapsed once so I know I can do it! I guess I failed to stick to it because for the first time in ages I'm really happy. I just got too excited I guess lol

As for my new man I'll tell him on Sunday. So we shall see...

Thank you for all your kind words and support! You all are a massive help and I live this site!!!
Thank you!!!

Hi ladies!
Just came back from me weekly weigh in and i lost 2 lbs.
Not great i know but given the fact i lapsed big time on weds and it's my totm, i haven't done too badly!
I had a good long chat with my LLC about what happened last week and i am so happy i did that!
She totally gave me my focus back! Yay!!!
:D

Well done.

Kat

well done hunnie , woo hoo xxx

Hi ladies!
Just came back from me weekly weigh in and i lost 2 lbs.
Not great i know but given the fact i lapsed big time on weds and it's my totm, i haven't done too badly!
I had a good long chat with my LLC about what happened last week and i am so happy i did that!
She totally gave me my focus back! Yay!!!
:D

Well done you're on you're way now. You definitely need to have focus to be able to stick to the diet, so I'm pleased you're back in zone. :)

Yipeee another 4lb down, a loss of 2 stone 1lb on LL, into the 15's and two bags of clothes handed over!

Woo hoo

Kat xx

Well done to everyone, you are all doing so well!

I had my weigh in tonight and lost a further 5lbs, which means I have now lost over 2 stone. It seems like such a milestone. If you had asked me six weeks ago, could you stick to abstinance and loose that amount of weight the answer would have been a resounding no. I am finding a new will power and even when I fantasise about food it is the healthier options and not the high fat/sugar laiden options that appeal. The CBT does really seem to be turning a switch in my head to look at food differently.

Thanks MC just passing that stone bracket has really given me a boost.

Ah, haven't been online in an age.

Glad to see everyone is still doing well!

Lost a further 4lbs this week so have now lost 2st9 on LL :)

Well done Ana!

Kat xx

just checking up on you lovely LL June starters, well done all xxx

Back