LL June Starters

Well done ana you must be pleased with that loss.

Just got in from my weekly weigh in and i lost 6 pounds!!
M Power is BACK!!! :D

woo hoo!!!! xx

Fantastic MC you must be pleased to see the pounds moving. Keep at it.

Evening folks!

Well I am excited already about tomorrows weigh in! I don't have my scales out at home now, not been on them since last Wednesday!

More pounds will be gone! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hope everyone has a good weigh in this week! I can't believe I will soon be moving onto week 7! wow

Kat xx

I lost 3lb this week! :)

I achieved my mini goal of getting into double figure kgs (99.6) :)

If I lose 2.5 pound next week I will be half way to my goal!

If I lose 3lb next week I will have lost 2.5st with LL and 3.5st in total!

If I lose 4lb next week I will have achieved the two targets above and lost a grand total of 50lb!

I also measured when I got home.

Since starting LL I have lost 6 inches from my bust & waist and 5.5 inches from my hips!

Kat xx :)

Last edited:
Yayyyyy Kat!!!
Well done girl! You're on a roll!!
I can see you getting to your goal a lot quicker than you think!!
Oh and good luck with your presentation today!
:)

Fantastic Kat, the hard work is paying dividends.

Well it was weigh in tonight and I got weighed and only lost 2lbs, which I'm feeling slightly low about.
Also our counsellor anounced that she would be going to Australia for a month and we will be having someone else. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet. Part of me is a bit worried as the group is just starting to really gel and work well, but I'm not sure what the change of counsellor will make to this. Just a little trepidation I think as I find the whole CBT part really helpful and I'm unsure whether the change will be positive or not.

Thanks ladies!

Last night was great at The House of Lords but I am shattered as such a late night and had a hard day at work today!

Well done on your loss Helen! 2lb is great and going in the right direction, don't be disappointed!

I wouldn't worry too much about your counsellor. Your group is gelling and that is important. The LLC is there to give you the tools to work with - you never know they may be even better!

Kat xx

<posting on May boards :) xx

Well done Kat I saw your results in the May thread. I weighed in tonight and have lost a further 6lbs woohoo!! Last week was only 2 and I thought things had started to slow down but I was feeling a bit agressive and PMT so likely to have been retaining a bit of water.

We had our replacement counsellor who will be with us for the next 4 weeks while our usual one is away for on holiday. LL must pay well to go to Australia for that long. She was great and my anxieties have evaporated about opening up to someone new when I had just got used to the old one. She is incredibly friendly and imediately put everyone at their ease.

My only problem with loosing this weight that I have been carrying for so long is that my engagement and wedding rings are becoming looser and I may have to stop wearing them for a while or risk loosing them.

Wow - well done Helen! xx

I have got my next weigh in on Saturday morning. If i lose 5lb i have lost 2 stone :rolleyes:

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed :D

Weigh in tonight and another 5lbs off woo!! That means that in 9 weeks I have now lost over 3 stone. Just breaking thorugh one of those barriers whether it be breaking through a stone bracket to the next one down or the loss making it another complete stone lost is so exhilarating.

Well done Helen, that is fab!! I lost 3lb this week :)

We are doing wonderfully well!

I LOVE LIGHTER LIFE!!

Kat xx lol

Wow, I haven't had a chance to log onto here in AAAGES, it's so good to see everyone has done so well so far.

Keep it up!

I've lost 5st 9lbs so far and have never felt better. :)

Where are all the "Junebugs" hiding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on ladies (and gents) let me know how you are doing!

Kat xx

Back