LL June Starters

Hi Jennifer

Good luck! What an exciting time for you!

Kat xx

hey june ladies :0)
just a quick well done to you all , you should be so proud of taking this huge leap into the unknown xxxx

Still having internet trauma, so just a quickie, lost 3.75lb this week, making 18.25lb in 2 weeks. :D:D:D

Wow well done Becky that is great!!

Hope you get back online properly again soon!

Kat xx

Hello I'm starting LL this week today. I am a sort of restarter - I did CD for a month last year but became unwell and had to stop. I'm using up the last of my CD sachets (those that are in date) before starting LL proper at the weekend.

Good luck all.

Hi Margaret.

Good luck with your WI tonight. I would not imagine the bars would slow down your weight loss. Each of the foodpacks is a quater of the recommended nutrition you need in a day.

IF you want to be sure I would ask you LLC tonight.

Kat xx

Hello I'm starting LL this week today. I am a sort of restarter - I did CD for a month last year but became unwell and had to stop. I'm using up the last of my CD sachets (those that are in date) before starting LL proper at the weekend.

Good luck all.

Good luck wiht your journey! Keep us posted!

Kat xx

How dissappointed am I weighed in tonight and gained 3lb and I can say hand on heart I have not cheated. TOTM but if this is the reason why never realised I retained that much water. So devastated. But I will not give in I am so determined to overcome this just reaaly sad :cry::cry::cry: Thanks

How dissappointed am I weighed in tonight and gained 3lb and I can say hand on heart I have not cheated. TOTM but if this is the reason why never realised I retained that much water. So devastated. But I will not give in I am so determined to overcome this just reaaly sad :cry::cry::cry: Thanks

Hun don't get disheartened!
When i'm due on for example i retain so much water i can put up to 10lbs!!
It happens, it's natural.
What matters is that in long term you're losing fat and that counts.
Keep your head up and good luck this week
xxxx

((((hugs)))) bless you hunnie , just look forward to the huge loss you should have next week xxx

you go girl !!! we are all here for you , so just talk it through if it helps xxxx

Evening folks

I lost 6lb this week :)

Happy Kat xx

Margaret

Sorry to hear of your disappointment! I know it doesn't feel like it now but this time next week you will have registered a great loss so grin and bear it hun!

Kat xx

wowowowowowowwowow!!!! well done hunnie xxx

I've got so much to say right now that I've had to write down a list!

First of all, Margaret - because of the nutritional content, the bars shouldn't have an influence on your weight loss - I have one a day too, love them with a passion!

As for a loss of 3lbs, you should try and keep in mind that in the grand scheme of things... in total you've lost more than you would have done had you not been on LL! AND, 3lbs off is better than 3lbs on. It'll all fall off soon!

And in regards to the TOTM, and any water retention issues - there's a girl in my group who buys herbal water retention pills from Holland & Barrett and she says they really work for her, so it might be something to consider?

Either way, we're all doing so well right now! Well done to everyone who's had a WI this week (Kat, I'm very happy to hear about your loss), and good luck to anyone who's still waiting for theirs.

And last, but definitely not least: a loss of 8lbs this week! :D

Ana!!!! You go girl!!! That's fantastic! Makes it all worth while eh!

Kat ;) xx

well done anna thats superb !!!xxx

Thank you, thank you! :)

Back