LL magazine

I have heard there is alot of food recipes etc in it so maybe it won't be beneficial!! Have not read it myself tho so let me know if you get it.

x

I now have a subscription to it - I think it's great because you can see what can be achieved using a VLCD, and it has diaries, etc :) Go for it Kandy :D

I enjoy reading it, I love success stories and there are usually some interesting articles. Some about health issues, weight issues, some CBT as well.

The recipes can be ignored until later, and we do need to have recipes for healthy stuff for later!

Mags
xxx

Yes I think its good for anyone on a VLCD. There is a lot of mind stuff and articles to boost your self-esteem etc and improve your life.

I am not sure why there are recipes in it ! :confused: I mean on CD you get various plans when you add food but with LL it's abstinence until maintenance so don't know what thats all about but I love the mag !

The success stories can apply to anyone on any VLCD. I would recommend anyone to have a read.:)

I think its fab, it helsp you to understand why you eat the recipes are only healthy stuff for management I rip the recipe cards out straight away and keep them fr when I can eat them ;)

Back