LL May Starters

I went to Lloyds pharmacy and got Ketostix for £5.04 - and I am in ketosis :)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee

Kat

brill, glad you're in ketosis kat, good news. I wasnt in ketosis last week (and neither was one of the other girls) we didnt really understand why not (as ive not cheaed one ickle bit) but it was a differnt LLC and she just kinda ssaid it could have been cos we'd had a lot to drink before hand ..... i thought the idea was to drink a llot (4l being a lot to me) whats anyone elses thoughts on this. Dont think it matters what colour you're on but Im normally the second from darkest one. 10kg sounds very impressive, well done, Im nearly at 10% of my weight lost, so thats my next mini goal, after that its to get in to the 14 stones, whats everyone elses short term goals? enjoy your chilled day xxxx

I'm not sure you can go out of ketosis??? maybe duff batch of ketostix?? I vary from pale to quite dark thought depending on how hydrated I am. Congrats Kat, you must be thrilled, think of all that fat burning away each and every second!!! Well darlings the horses are going into the boxes now, wish me luck for the derby!!! Oh and mini goals to get intot he 12stones/into the 70 kgs instead of the 80kgs...

Jez
xx

ohh Jez, well done!

Vix - I am not sure about what the LLC said. It was explained to me that if you are in 1 of the 2 darker boxes then you weren't drinking enough and ideally you want to be in 1 of the 2 middle boxes.

I would say I average drinking 3-3.5 litres a day inc what goes in my foodpacks.

Kat xx

What day did people have a bar on? 3 or 4?

Kat xx

day 4 for me darling :) I still only have about 5 a week, as I find them really sweet, but nice as an occasional treat, or when I have a really busy day, so I can just nibble on them when I need a little boost.

Jez
xx

I only got 4 this week as figured I would only have them Sunday-Wednesday. I got 2 peanut, 1 toffee and 1 cranberry to try!

I am feeling a little chilly today but I put that down to the weather as it is unpleasant out there! Heating is on!

Kat
xx

I love the toffee, lemon and peanut bars, but the cranberry, puts me in mind of stuff from the bottom of my sisters parrots cage!! Lol it could just be me though, the toffee and lemon bars are fab but can get quite soft, so I find if I pop them in the fridge/freezer a bit . Peanut is yum yum and really gives you something to chew on. I had actually hoped to like the cranbery more :( What have you been up to today hun, apart from rushing out and buying ketostix?

Jez
xx

It is b/f birthday and he wanted a lazy day. I got up early and covered the front room in balloons/banners and pressies. Then I made him breakfast.

I enjoyed a banana shake whilst he opened pressies.

At lunch time we had a few family over for lunch and surprise birthday cake. Have spent the afternoon watching TV and playing on the xbox together.

I am suddenly really cold and wrapped in a duvet!

Kat

Oooh sounds lovely, I feel the cold terribly and even more so now while on LL, but I suppose the weather out there really isn't helping at all. I have even on occasion popped the heating back on, a hot hot bath really helps though, and obviously lovely duvets on the couch. What did you get bf for his birthday?? I should go out for a walk but it is raining and cold so really not feeling inspired to get out there!! A nap seems like a better option methinks <G>

Jez
xx

Yeah - I keep a duvet handy for snuggling in!

I got him a titanium ring, a t shirt, some animal trainers, an animal ipod holder, a CD and some of his favourite goodies.

Got a bit of a hunger pang going on at the moment. I have only drank soda water today and I think all those bubbles in an empty tummy aren't helping!

Kat xx

Have you got some of the broth, I find that really helps, also the water flavourings because they have fibre.... Sounds like bf has been very very spoiled :) lucky man.... gawds I want a man pah im bored of single life ;P

Jez
xx

Ahh I just remember I have one of those that she gave me to try. I like it to, I tried one the other day. I must get some of those on Wednesday night!

I have the water flavouring but it doesn't seem to like soda water so I must remember to drink some water too!

He has been spoilt but he deserves it, he is a darling.

I was single for 6 years until 2 years ago! Just happened upon the right person.

Kat xx

Lol, bring on the right person!! I find the flavourings mix ok with soda but not so with fizzy mineral water, I put a spoon into the bottom of the glass and stir it up as I am pouring in the soda. I read somewhere on this forum that you can use the "marigold" stock powder in place of the broth from LLC, it is much much cheaper £1:89 for a tub as opposed £5 for 14 sachets. Just use a teaspoon in a cup of boiling water. I get it in the Sainsburys in the stock section, go for the low salt option if you can. I also sprinkle a pinch onto the soups in place of salt, as I really do miss salt and used to have loads of it pre LL.

Jez
xx

I have only just started adding the powder first - and that does make it better!

I will look into the Marigold stock powder! Thanks for that.

Kat xx

hey me loveies, ive yet to try that marigold stuff, you can only have 2 a day though cant you? Oh lets hunt for a man for Jez, Ive only ever had one other boyfriend apart from Vince (who Im engaged to) what kinda bloke ya looking for lol? I like the idea of match making hehe, anyone on the horizon at all? I drink around 3.5-4 litres a day not including food packs. I love the peanut bars and have one a day (started them on day 4) sorry its a jumbled message, am tryin to remember everything thats been said lol! i got cold now, LLC said it could be cos drinking more cold fluid than normla (not nec cold as in from the fridge) just a thought? i like to tink i'm cold cos I have less insulation as Im getting thinner and have less fat to keep me toasty! Weve just taken the dog for a walk, he's zonked out now, feel like I could too. what dya play on xbox? Ive never been on OHs xbox, he goes on live a lot, do you? xxx

Well heating on full blast, wrapped in duvet, just drank a savoury drink and now have a pint of flavoured water to drink. Won't be long before i try the tomato soup.

Vix - Rik likes to play Call of Duty 5. We both play Left 4 Dead. We have a Wii & Wii fit too which we got this week which is great fun!

If anyone wants to chat on MSN anytime mine is [email protected] - make sure you put your name when you try and add me, as if I don't recognise them I delete them! lol

i wanted to go out for a walk today but really struggling with the cold which is soooooooooooooooooo unlike me!

Kat xx

Vince has got COD5 and L4D, he also plays motogp a lot, he asked me to get him superbikes 09 today but I couldnt get it. We have a wii fit too and the board bu we rarely play on it, we should do though.... I also have a DS lite, dunno where that is, might go dig it out lol x

oh and i dont go on msn hun x

Back