LL May Starters

Hey hey Jez. Glad you got there safely. Hope you have a fabulous day and I am so excited with you about RTM - look forward to following your RTM post!

Kat xx

hi girls,
so sorry ive been so shabby of late !!!
hubby came back after sol fest so its been gogogogo constantly , i have to say girls you are looking amazing , jez !!! wow you are amazing , to have come thjis far aND BE IN CATERING ,hats off to you youngun :0) and rtm , how exiting !!!! hows it gone today ? i remember my 1st 'meal' wasnt much to it but i felt like id stuffed myself , poor tummy didnt know what hit it :0) rtm is such an important time ,that so many rush in a bid to make it to the finish line but you should enjoy it , reintroducing so many new tastes to youre palette should be exiting , a time to savour , not rush :eek: sorry bit passionate about the rtm part as i think its the key to making the whole shebang click into place long term. anyway let us know how its going , dying to hear xx
and kat !!! overv 5 stone gone , amazing , you must be feeling incredible by now , loving the signature pic you look amazing , whats youre plans ? have you got long to do on rtm ?
well ladies , i will try to be a better board mate i know ive been so lax , but bear with me :D
vix hope to hear from you soon , and ll gal hows things youre end ???
lots of hugs to you skinny ladies
speak soon
sue xxx

Hey Jez,

Glad you made it up here safely. The weather here today was glorious, hope you got it just as good.

Looking forward to reading your RTM posts when you get time......enjoy!

Hello lovelies!!

Great to hear from you all! SS I am very exited about my weight loss and I am really starting to see it now and better than that believe in it!

SS I have just finished Foundation, in week 1 of developers at the moment, just going into week 2. I am toying with what I want when it comes to RTM. I think I may mull it over and type it out in a new thread just to see what people think!

Great to hear your hubby is home too hun, I am sure we can forgive you wanting to spend time with him!

Kat xx

evening my lovelies!

I lost another 3lb this week! :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

I am pleased my losses continue to be good. I will not be disappointed if and when they start to drop! Although, 4lb next week would mean I get my 6 stone and into the 12s! ;) We shall see. :)

Kat xx

Hi All

Having a wonderful time here, the weather is amazing!! The scenery even more so, did not realise the sheer majesty and beauty that is Scotland. I really could live here tomorrow!

My sister and I had a wonderful meetup with Thin_Inside today, and guys you better believe it, she looks amazing!!!! And what a stunning woman.

The food bit is ok, bit scary, but then I suppose it always would be. I have done some posts on a word doc which I will post into the RTM thread shortly. Not much time to post more, but I did reach goal the day after I started RTM!!!!!! So very chuffed about it all. Will post all stats and measurements when I get home, or later if we get back here tonight.

Wishing you all as beautiful a day as I am having.

Jez (with big Scottish Tartiny kisses)
xx

Hey Jez,
Cogratulations on reaching GOAL.
You must feel even more tiny in the vastness of Scotland xxx
What fun to meet TI.

Hello my Stunning Maybelles!!!

So, so pleased to have interenet connection again, I really felt like my lifeline had been cut without minimins and all of you. SS so great to hear from you and glad you are enjoying time with the hubby, when I find a fit man finally, hopefully I can do a bit of a dissapearing act of my own!!!!

Well Scotland was awesome, and I will post the pics over the next few days. Need a new Avatar one as I am now at Goal!!!! I fell in love with Scotland and would happily move to the highlands tomorrow. It is just majestic, beautiful, stunning, looks touched by the hand of God etc. I could go on and on, it made me want to write or paint and generally be creative. As mentioned it was fantastic to meet TI and hopefully one day soon I can meet a few more of you lovely people. It was such fun comparing notes irl and finally really putting faces and voices to the great friends I have made on here.

The RTM this is going well so far - well I think it is. Will paste all my ramblings into the RTM thread shortly. It is a lot scarier than I ever imagined, and throws a whole load of head stuff in your general direction.

Congrats on the fab losses and look forward to hearing all your news. Have a wonderful relaxing Sunday sexy biatttttches!!

Jez
xx

I had given up on the Maybelles!! I am still here! Still going strong and loving reading your RTM blog Jez!

I had a fabulous weekend away!

Kat xx

I will always respond to Pink Floyd! :D

I am here. I'm 'babysitting' my inlaws tonight. Mum snwwzed on the stairs and now has a prolapsed disc - poor thing is in SUCH pain. Dad hat 5 warts removed from his back - he is in pain. So I came over to cook for them and nurse them till dad is back up again tomorrow. Both are sacked out now cause of their pain meds! LOL....so, I am here, waiting to feed them. :)

x

Where is everyone! Is that we have all got so gorgeously skinny and beautiful that everyone is so busy all the time!

i am guessing that the majority of you have finished and moved into RTM now.

Although I started the therapy on May 20th so called myself a Maybelle I offocially started the foodpacks on June 4th so I am a junebug but the post is dead as a doornail!

It is the end of week 16 for me tonight! I am excited about tonights WI - probably no more than any other week mind you lol

If I lose 4lb I get into the 12s and achieve my 6 stone! I will be just as satisfied with 3lb though as I know that I will get the other 1 next week!

Hope everyone is enjoying their beautiful slimness!!

Kat xx

Hey hey, I am alive and kicking!!

Have my first RTM group tonight so dying to get the rest of my books and things. Also really looking forward to the WI as I have not had one since my last week of developers. Will be interesting to see what it is like since food has entered the equation. Spend the afternoon tarting my sister up and taking loads of pix - a real fashion shoot here in our house this afternoon. Since she has hit goal, her exante people want to use her for their website and some promo. She looks amazing!!!!!! I cannot believe it really, she is a stunner, the men won't be able to keep their eyes off her lol and hopefully their hands too. I snapped one of me in some of the new charity shop finds, some zara trousers and a beautiful next sweater. As soon as the email comes through I will swap the avatar around. Over the weekend, will take some decent ones with a bit of make up and a few of the new outfits. Will also finally put up my fat pix!! (trembles at the thought) Where did you go for the weekend and what did you get up to? Also how much longer before you hit RTM? I think Vix has left us, not sure where LLG is this week, and SS is busy.... Still i got u babe!!!!!!!!!!

Big hugs and will report back after class.

Jez
xx

hey hunnies xxxx
jez , you are looking waaaay to good :0) well done my darlin you have come such along way , im off to have aread on youre rtm journey ,
loves yas xxxx

Suuuuuuuukieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have missed you so much baby girl!! So sorry you missed the great north run this year, but next year hopefully I will be up there to support you on your way. Tell all your news, how is hubby, is he loving the sexy new you?

How is the salon?

Really miss our long chats babe, don't be such a stranger :)

Jez
xx

Right, so the good news on the WI front was that in total over the 2 weeks 6lbs off which puts me about 4lbs under goal now. Hopefully can loose a few more, as would like to stabilise about this weight now. RTM class was great, and I at least knew one person there, who I met briefly in developers who started RTM 2 weeks before me. Going to have a good read of the other bits I got and listen to the CD.

Good news on another note, not sure if I shared, but it looks like Miss Lily the Pink is preggers!!! Well she has "pinked up" at the appropriate time :) So come 4th November I might well have some little kittens. So very excited want to bounce all over.

LLG where are you hiding?

Jez
xx

Back