LL May Starters

jez , well done hunnie . fantastic loss yet again , go you :0)xx sleep well

Hope everyone has a fab day!

Well done Jez :)

Kat xx

Ps: 2 days and counting! lol

hey me lovelies, yer add jez through my page ss, ive accepted you. Yay Kat thats great. Well done Jez, thats brill - I hope I do good this week, but I am on at the moment, so ddunno if that'll mean i dont lose as much? Work was great thanks, not at work 2moro, as working from home writing reports. keep going gals and guys, we'll get there. one a maybelle, always a maybelle ey Kat xxx

hey hey , every one ,
week 4 weigh in done :D
3.7lb off whoo whoo , super chuffed.
jez ive found you and added you , xx
kat , what fantastic news , im just waaaay to exited for you , sad i know but this is such and exiting time for you , it will really change youre life , lord knows it has mine . keep it up hun the first 3 days are the hardest to get through so youre doing great .
well maybelles whats up ? anything exiting happened to anyone ??? feeling a bit bored after all my work based traumas last week , things are going well again so im feeling far to calm , im all buzzy and feel the need to do something :D
god im such a saddo :0)
well 16.7lb down so im really pleased as its coming off faster than i ever expected .
well im just waffling now so ill clear orf :D
goodluck girls , onwards and slimwards we go , give it welly !!!!LOL

Excellent losses ladies :clap:

My first full week weigh-in is tomorrow. I must say, things are better than last week although I still get some hunger when the next meal is due. Topping up with the water flavourings in hot water really does help.

I know it's very fast, but I can see a slight difference in my hands, my rings and watch are a bit looser and my husband said my forearms look thinner ... I do show weight loss here first and it is probably loss of retained water more than anything else, but it's nice to see a difference. They may well swell a bit again with my cycle changes;I'll wait and see.

Last edited:
goodluck for tomorrow hunnie , im sure youll do fantastic xxx

Evening all you lovely people

Well finally home from an uber long day at work!! Dinner for a royal tonight no less!! Hence me having to miss class which I am sad about :( Good Luck for tomorrow LLGirl and most especially to lovely Kat, who has been waiting oh so long for this day to arrive!! Will be thinking of you hunni. Congrats on the lovely loss SS, you must be chuffed to bits! Vix am jealous you are at home tomorrow, weather looks like it is changing for the worse for the next few days. Hopefully will be home slightly earlier tomorrow night with something at least vaguely interesting to talk about, hahaha, tonight I am just too damn tired!!

Love ya madly

Jez
xx

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie...I am in my second week of LL and would love to chat with people on the same journey! Lost 11lbs the first week.....chuffed to bits....but do know that I probably had 3lbs of food in my stomach when I did the first weigh in following a last desperate day of naughty treats! Oh hum!

Next weigh in is tomorrow and have stuck to it again.....can really tell now....stomach has gone down and have lost some off my face..hurrah!

I don't know how i quite did it but I managed a whole weekend away....sat with friends eating out 4 times!! and just slurped my shakes! Also went to a party with a buffet.....but thankfully the chocolate fountain malfunctioned.....that would have been utter torture!

Well I look forward to getting to know people!

lol
..Slinky2Be

:welcome2: Slinky, looking forward to seeing your progress, and well done on your losses so far.

I'm anxious about week 1 weigh-in tonight ... I hadn't lost as much as the 2 others who turned up for mid-week but heyho, I'm doing my best and sticking to the packs religiously and drinking lots of water.

evening every one , quiet today !!
llgal , how did youre weigh in go ???
well todays been a good day :D
tried on all my old summer stuff in sizes 10 and 12 from 2 years ago when i finished ll, havnt fitted for agaes and i got into 90% of them this morning , just a couple of tiny size 10 bits from top shop , soooo pleased :D:D
feeling good over all , sticking with lite for now but im not going to worry if i dont fancy a meal , ill just have a 4th food pack on that day , i have plenty of spares as i really struggle to have them all in a day ,so generally playing it by ear day to day until i get to goal , need a couple of weeks on management while i cruise in july but ill only be a couple of pounds from target hopefully, then after the cruise ill just go back to abstinence or lite until im well into my goal , so i can balance out where i want to be at 9 and a half stone.
just on a roll now ,not missing anything and poodling allong well x
hope youre all well today , xxxx

Hi Sukie, that is so good to hear, I can't wait to be able to fit into any clothes from Topshop!

9lbs week 1 :D
Now the real challenge, sticking to it.
I bought a lot of porridge and soups and bars to take me through the next week (I find the shakes less appealing, although I'm sure that'll change over my abstinence period).

My tummy is a bit upset tonight (won't go into detail) but I don't mind as I've read on here that this happens to others and I prefer that to being blocked up!

On that note, have a good evening all...

Last edited:
wow well done ll gal xxx
before you know it youll be shopping like a demon enjoying the sensation of fitting 'normal' clothes :0)
one of my best days was knowing i was too small for evans , i still walk past the shop and smile :D
im top shop mad now , its a place i never expected to be able to shop.
asked for top shop vouchers from everyone for my birthday last week and got 165 pounds so i cant wait until i go to southampton in july tp join hubbies ship , they have a big one there so with my birthday money , tips and my 10 % student discount i am soooo gonna reward my self for getting back down again:D:D:D
ooooooo god waaaaaaayyyyy to much exitement , AAAARGH I CANT WAIT lol:eek:
god i do get carried away:eek::eek:

LOL ... god bless Evans, but I've given them enough of my money over too many years and it's about time I spread the joy around ;)

oh yeah , ahmen to that :0)

Helloooo Lovelies

And a big Maybelle welcome to Slinky.. lovely to have you with us :)
Congrats on the loss LLGirl, totally awesome!! You must be chuffed to bits. Another very long long day work wise, arrrrrgh, as posted in the blog, its not the diet that is exhausting, it is the seriously small amounts of sleep I am getting atm. Can't wait for the weekend to have a little lie in. Also cant wait for some of the shopping you are all talking about. My chefs clothes are getting baggier by the day :)

Jez

xx

ps: really really want to be home early enough tomorrow to have time to do a proper post/mail etc

Hey hey ladies & gent!!

:) :) :)

I am soooooooooooooooo chuffed!!

Everything went to plan this evening. I have also placed my order and arranged to meet up with my LLC at 1000 (after my hospital appt)

I will be starting the foodpacks tomorrow!!

I WILL I WILL I WILL

:):):)

Kat

Hey hey ladies & gent!!

:) :) :)

I am soooooooooooooooo chuffed!!

Everything went to plan this evening. I have also placed my order and arranged to meet up with my LLC at 1000 (after my hospital appt)

I will be starting the foodpacks tomorrow!!

I WILL I WILL I WILL

:):):)

Kat

:bliss:

Need I say more! :D

GOOD LUCK KAT!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! :)

xXx

I am sat here enjoying a banana shake with ice in with a massive grin from ear to ear :) :) :)

The first day of the rest of my life!

(A very happy) Kat

Back