LL May Starters

Make sure you do Jez :D

Kat xx

Hi Lovelies

Kat how was WI??? Good Luck for tomorrow Vix, SS if you are reading this, good luck for tomorrow too, and LLGirl, hope you are having a fab eve. Wish me luck I will msg as much as I can.

Take care sexy ladies

Jez
xx

I lost 11lb hun :D

I know you are working but try and enjoy yourself too. Text me anytime you want

Kat xx

11lb wowzers, thats loads!! Im going later on tonight for my WI. Hope its all gone well SS. Well done LLGal, hope you have an awesome time Jez............. dont think Ive forgotten anyone! x

Everything crossed for you Vix - you are doing soooo well!!!

Kat xx

I dont think Ive lost though Kat, well not a lot, I know I shouldnt but ive been weighin on my own scales and they dont look like they've moved x

"own scales" are evil! I got a tad obsessed yesterday before I went to class. My little sister has said she is going to take them away when she comes over as I shouldn't keep messing with my head by getting on and off them! I know she is right so maybe I should let her!

Kat xx

Hi all!!
Been a bit awol.....mega busy pre hols! And not got into regular posting .....but promise to be better at it when I get back.!!!

WI tonight and lost another 4.5!!....people are starting to notice now which is great! Next 2 wks in Greece tho....sorry but I aint carting 50 plus sachets with me.....am going to eat low fat low cal....why do I feel naughty even saying that ??!??!!?

Fab losses on here .....big congrats!!

..Slinky x

Hi all just a quick MSG from the iPhone miss u all was abstinent yesterday but oh god of was hard! Love ya

Jez fx

morning ladies!

Good to hear from you Jez - it must be hard being there and being around all that food.

You can do it!!

Kat xxx

Vix, looking forward to hearing how you did this week.

Kat xx

Morning ladies,

Kat, amazing loss well done, and slinky ... -4.5 is excellent, have a great time in Greece. Rainbow ... -2.5 in a week is a good loss, it may not feel so because of your previous high numbers, but could be all sorts of reasons it's lower this week eg water retention, menstrual cycle ... and you may have a week or 2 of catch-up to come.

Jez ... have a lovely trip. hope you can keep in touch and let us know how Paris is, particularly as I'll be there in a couple of weeks!!

Sue ... hope you get to read this today, how are you doing? ... I wanted to thank you for a couple of recipes you mentioned ... I love the peanut and toffee bar halves mixed, looking forward to my second installment tonight, and I'm finding the latte recipe useful because it's giving me an extra litre of fluid a day and an extra warm 'meal' as the pack is split in 2 ... Ta very much.

hello all, have a great time in greece hun. I lost 3lb last night, not great (again) but still a good loss, so Im trying hard to keep my chin up, its not swaying me from absteining though. glad to hear you're doing well in gay paris(said in french accent!) xxx

Well done Vix 3lb is excellent! MY LLC said that the loss we have on week 3 tends to be what we will lose on a weekly basis - I look forward to seeing how this pans out!

Kat xx

Last edited:
well Ive proved her wrong havent i!? x

It all adds up hun and you have almost lost 2 stone - you only need 3.5lbs, that is incredible in the time you have been going! Don't frown for what your not losing, smile at what you are losing!

Kat xx

i know, i know, and i know id be telling someone else the same as you're telling me..... sound like i know it all dont i - lol, if only ey! How are you anyway sweetie? still finding it a ok? we'll have to keep this board going with the troops being away. you got any plans for the weekend? we've got our friends daughters 6th birthday party to go to in the morning, she's also in my class at school, so the other kids see it as a right novelty, miss f at the party with her boyfriend (hehe, they laugh at the thought i have a boyfriend!) even though Im 25! Its taken them a while to believe I do have a mum and dad, I dont live at school and that I have no children of my own! xxx

lol I know what you mean. I work with young people aged 16-19 and they always find it strange if they see me out of work and the mere fact I have a boyfriend, and a younger one at that! lol

I am off to Devon in the morning with my younger sister to see my Dad, will be home Sunday tea time so won't be online myself tomorrow!

I am good - I had a funny 10 minutes last night when I felt quite emotional and sobbed my lil heart out! lol No idea what caused it - wasn't food, wasn't TOTM, not mood swings, not a person, no idea! lol But over it today and feeling fine.

I don't "want" food but I do have moments where I almost "miss" it, I guess that is normal and just a case of breaking the habits!

Can't believe it is day 10 tomorrow!

Kat xx

hi guys, thanks for all youre lovely words of support,
rainbow, youre loss is great you are doing so well , be proud babe , youll be a slink melinky in nooo time at all :0) i was online on my blackberry on the train in holland , was really hard work though trying to post so gave up in the end:eek:.
ll gal , so glad you like the toffee/nut combo , i lurve it :0) when i finished last time i really missed my vanilla lates and toffee/nut bars how very sad !!:D
jez hows paris ? hope its all going well xx
and finally kat , how are you ? hope youre feeling better , posted my thoughts on it on the thread , no idea if it makes any sense at all to you :D
well im so glad to be back , hugged the very devil from my girl when i picked her up :p. she was so happy to see me, nice feeling :0) the funeral was so sad but i know my oma is at peace and no longer in pain. we did allot of remeniscing which was lovely , she was an amazing lady who did allot for the needy and helpless in her work with the salvation army in her day. just need to get through my grans funeral on monday now , what a roller coaster ride !!! and not a good one .
well anyway girls, heres to a good weekend and a half decent weigh in on sunday :0)
night night , luvs ya all ya skinny biaches :p:p:pxxxx

morning all, thanks girls. Yes, you've really been through it havent you sue, glad it all went well and hope monday goes ok for you too. Kat Ive been teery recently (although I dont think its anything to do with the diet - I just get like that sometimes lol) Oh have fun seeing your dad, well done geting to day 10 - you're doing well matey, well we all are! I think the longer you do it the more it becomes a way of life, and ive also liked not having to explain/defend the diet/myself to other people! have a good day now xxx

Back