LL May Starters

Just a quick hello from a very warm Paris ! Still abstinent but it's hard. Doing lots of physical labour so hopefully burning loads. LOL too funny btw one of my clients here is on l l week 2 so have been mixing her shakes and soupin the kitchen hehe miss u all and love u madly can't wait to be home and back online properly, really missing home and the blogging. The hotel we are in I'd utter pants!

Love ya

Jez
Xxx

Hi Jez ... how strange to go to France and meet someone else on LL ... all the extra activity is going to be so good for your next weigh-in whenever that might be.

When I go to Paris, I hope I have the energy for the sight-seeing I intend to do. Well done for sticking with things.

Last edited:
jez,
stay strong hun , youll be so proud when u get home , so proud of you for sticking with it out there , i know its not easy but it will be so worth it !!!
hope everyones ok , i seem to be the only saddo here :eek: ((((sigh)))) no social life , bought some nice new clothes and sexual red shoes with diamonte heels from faith today oooo so gorg !!!! cant wait to have somewhere to wear them LOL the good shop cheared me up no end though so thats good :D
luv us all so take vare and stay stong , have a great weekends chickelittles :Dxxx

shoes sound fab ss, i lurve shoes, and bags, but i think one reason for that is cos even the desginer ones fit lol, once im slimmer then Im sure my passion for clothes will out weigh the passion for shoes and handbags. only popped on to read around as have some stuff to do, will hopefully (defo) be back on later, going to aquafit tonight - so need to get sorted before then as we have the decorators in tomoro, having the lounge and hall way (up stairs and down) done so need to move furniture and stuff xxx

hey all, not been home long but thought I would pop online to see how you are all doing - wonderfully well I see, I would expect nothing less!

I had a nice time away! Will be back later!

Kat xx

just looking at your stats kat, you're only 0.6% away from losing your 10% thats brill, yes come back and update xxx

hey girls.
well weigh in today and ive lost 2 lb this week .
not bad but allot less, but hey ho id lost 21.8 lb on lite in 4wks and 5 days so i figure it has to slow down a bit at some point .
feeling very bunged up and crampy today though :sigh:.
had a good day with sis and her kids ,and taking bella to a birthday party.
looking forward to tues cause then tomorrow will be over and the mending can start properly for everyone.
anyway i hope everyone is ok and has had a great weekend, new week and more weight loss coming up for everyone wheeeee !!! xxxx

I hadn't noticed that Vix! Thank you for pointing that out!

In September last year I started Rosemary Conley and lost 2lb off 2 stone before I stopped through frustration. I maintained that loss for several months but it was a battle that I didn't want anymore so I decided to do LL. Several pounds crept back on in that few weeks as I totally relaxed - last supper syndrome I think!

My weight loss last week has left me with 3lb to lose to achieve my 2 stone, it will also take me into the next stone bracket which is a place that I haven't been for years so I am excited. Anything over 3lb this week will be an absolute bonus!

Sue, I do understand what you mean about being able to mend, it is a tough time for you. Keep your chin up honey and well done on another 2lb!

Kat xx

thanks babe , and goodluck with getting to the next stone bracket , fingers crossed for you :0)xxxx

Hey lovely Maybelles

Well a quicky post from me. Thanks for all the encouragement. Hahaha I am living proof that you can come to paris and order a bowl of hot water!!! They have all been very obliging really. It is hot as hell here and we are walking loads and doing huge amounts of physical labour and running around. So looking forward to my drop in on Sat as it will be nearly 2 weeks since I have last weighed. Can finally change the ticker and add things on the Summer challenge board. It is so hard not having a scale. Still sadly although my pants are now falling off me, I looked in the mirror and really thought I looked as fat as ever - I just want it all gone.

Well let me know how the WI goes for you all, and hope this finds you well, at least I have a bit of a tan on my arms and face. Cannot wait to be home, back in my routine and omg to have my own bed - all this room sharing malarky with the boss is not all its cracked up to be!!

Love ya skinny things

Jez
xx

hey girls .
where is every one ??? feeling sad and lonely on here :D
jez , well done on sticking with it , you should be soooo proud , its amazing what you are capable of he ? i did all inclusive while abstinent and still ahd a great time so i tend to have a different view of going away no , its not just an eat fest :p
rainbow , hows it going ??? feeling ok ?
been having a nosy on the june thread kat , youre doing soooo wellx
well girls i hope everyones well , missing u all
sukie xxxx

Thankie Sue! I know it is damned quiet on here this week. I am trying to weedle those new ladies out into the chatting realms of Minimins! lol

We miss you Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Hope you girlies are all having a good week!

Kat xx

Hey Im busy busy with school stuff at moment, so not had much free time, wait for the summer hols then you'll be fed up of me i tell ya. well done for being so strong gals, Im proud of ya all xxxxxx

Hello ladies,

Rainbow, good luck with your work. Are you a teacher or college student? - sorry I may have missed that info elsewhere. My sister-in-law is a secondary school teacher so she's wading through reports right now.

I like your new picture Sue.

I'll try asking for a hot bowl of hot water in Paris, I managed it in Wagamama with success a couple of weeks ago.

I don't think I've lost weight this week ... I've stuck to things religiously, but my scales haven't moved much. I am stealing myself, but know I will be disappointed tomorrow if the loss is too low. C'est la vie.

Fingers crossed for you LLgal. Stay away from those scales -they mess with your mind!

I have WI tomorrow too and I have come on today and have period from hell!!

We'll see eh!

Kat xx

Hope you feel better soon kat. I had a bad one last month and it was a real pain, literally.

I get too curious and end up weighing myself, partly out of habit too!

Oh I do it too! No matter how much I tell myself not to, I just do! I was going to get rid of my scales but I have a Wii fit - what's the point! lol

I do have a way of thinking, sod them, I will confirm weight at LL so I don't get too involved with them! lol

Kat xx

The WII Fit is great isn't it? It's quite nice to see my MII's graph moving down again after a very loengthy plateau! Only used it once last week, but must try to get in there more often ... last week, my muscles were still a bit weak and shaky with the diet change so decided to leave it a bit longer.

I did another 35 minutes when I got in today. I love it, I have such a laugh with my partner whilst I am doing it. The more time you do the more exercises you get to open too which is fab!

Kat xx

hey girls how did the wi go ?? keep hearing about the wii fit , going to get one for when hubbie comes home with his wii in august , ill be able to hammer it for 3 and a half months while hes here , maybe ill be able to convince him that he needs to leave it home for me :eek:) bless him !!!
must say im looking forward to being done so i can get out on a right long run , im missing that energising feeling that only a good 6 mile run gives you , but hey !!! means to an end and all that xxx

Back