LL May Starters

Hi ladies ... I didn't lose anything this week ... disappointed, but coming to terms with it.

Need to progress, hoping to keep motivated. I do tend to retain water, but I would have liked to have lost a couple of pounds despite this! ALSO ... As I am away next week, I wanted to order 2 week's work, but my medical form needs to be done first as next week is 4th week ... so gotta rush around tomorrow to try to get it done and stop in again to pick up extra packs. I would hate, hate, hate to stop abstinence for a week, so crossing my fingers that my local pharmacist obliges (would never get a GP appt in time).

Last edited:
Sue, the WII is good. I have found that since on LL the yoga and strength exercises made my muscles tremor and they feel weaker ... can't hold the poses, I thought it might be too early in the diet for me ... but hope to try again after hols. It's such a clever device, wished I actually used it more!

any weigh in results? Im a teacher LL Gal, so yup Ive been wading through reports and end of term assessments!!!! Im weighin in tomoro, wish me luck xxx

(((hugs )))) ll gal , youll have a great loss next week , something to look forward to :0)xxx
rainbow , howdie chicken !!!! feeling for you with the report writing :0) just did all mine for my may leavers a few weeks ago , nightmare !!! im still chasing students for assignments from them so they can pass the course , mental !!!! was i this bad at 16 ????

Evening ladies!

LLgal sorry to hear you didn't lose! I hope you manage to get everything sorted tomorrow. I am sure you will!

Kat xx

how goes it kat ?? you must be so pleased with youre loss xx

I am made up Sue - especially seen as it is TOTM! I feel great! :eek:)

I am sorry to hear you are feeling sad hun. You have been through alot this last couple of weeks. Even if you don't thin it is that, it must have put an immense pressure on you.

I don't know wat to suggest hun - take some time for yourself and try and relax and cuddle that beautiful lil girl of yours!

Kat xx

aaah thanks hunnie , im starting to think that im just not 'allowing myself ' to feel the full extent incase i fall to pieces infront of bella , not something i want to do !!
when i think about them im ok and i smile at the wonderfull memories but i dont think im really feeling , god im not making sense am i ?? lol !!
just dog tired with everything i think , i hate being so low when im usually so up beat , anyway ill stop whining now and pull my arse up :0)
think im off to bed to read so ill say g'night and a huge big well done xxx

Good night hun. Nothing wrong with having a good cry, maybe it will make you feel better. I do undestand what you mean about doing it away from bella!

Look after yourself honey. Night night

Kat xx

night xx

Well done Kat, that's a wonderful loss.

Sue, hope you feel more upbeat soon. It's so difficult when those feelings come.

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh-in rainbow.

My sister-in-law is in the midst of report writing too ... such a busy time for teachers.

My boobs are so tender, I think my period will come a little early, or may therefore be prolonged. *sigh* I sure don't want to deal with it while I'm away but fear I may have to. Never-mind *sigh*

Argued with hubby last night and we hardly saw each other today as he worked and had night classes after, we're civil, but haven't really worked out why an ergument flared up. So tired *sigh*

Last edited:
Hello ladies, feeling happy; husband and I are back to happy equilibrium; my medical form has been signed by my lovely, local pharmacist so can get my extra packs *yay* and I put on one of my fav loose-fitting tops and it was too big *woohoo*. Ok, it was loose-fitting anyway but it still feels good to reject clothing because they are too big. :)

yay well done LL on the top being too big, heres to a great loss for you nxt week hey. well done all you other losers out there!! im weighing in tonight, so will let you know what i lose, hoping for 3lb xxx

Fingers crossed Vix xx

good luck hunnie xxx

well................ I lost............................... 3.5lb! which takes me to two stone exactly, and it takes me into the 14 stones yay, yay, yay! hows everyone else this fine evenging? anything exciting to report to anty vix? xxx

that's excellent rainbow, congrats:)

thanks LL Gal - you next week x

Well done Vix, that is brilliant!! xx It is such a fab feeling when you go into the next stone bracket - I did that this week too!

Kat xx

oh yes had a happy little jig hitting the 10 'S :0)

Back