LL May Starters

Glad you are feeling so much better Kat, no more running for a while methinks :) Good luck for WI tomorrow, can't wait to hear your news.

Jez
xx

Thank you Jez! You are right, defo no more running! I do not want to feel like I have this last 2 days again!

I am excited about tomorrows weight loss! I would like 4lb toget my stone & a half with LL.

Kat xx

ooo kat good luck for tomorrows wi , xxx fingers crossed for you , jez im in the west lake district on the coast , about as far north in england as you get :0) bout and hour or so from scottish borders xx

Thank you!! Am excited!

I have had a call from one of the girls in my group to say she can't come back because she just can't afford it. Another has gone already, another is struggling and I have persuaded her to come tonight and another is finding it so hard she isn't do too well! That leaves me and 1 other!!

Kat xx

hello all - ive been sooooo busy its been unbelieavable, we'v been changing our mortgage over which bloody stressfull! and we were at dog training last night, we had the naughtiest dog there by far!! apparently its cos we give him too much attention! naughty us!! Well done on all the loses ladies, Im WIing tomoro night. Oh no, you cant only have 2 of you jez, we're still the same people who started in the first week!! xxx let us know how you get on xx

Evening my lovelies!

Another day, another dollar.. only 3 more days till my next day off. I think Sunday will be a day of serious vegetation on the couch after the busy Saturday we have with the big BBQ. Good to see you again Rainbow, was starting to think you had got so thin you had slipped through the cracks! hehehehe. Well "oop north" girlies. It looks like there is a very strong chance I will be up in your part of the world for a few days in mid July (15-19) to visit my parents. They are not too far from you I think SS - not sure though but they are in Rathmell which is close to Settle and not too far from the lakes - hahaha also only an hour from Scotland on the Settle Carlise Railway. If any of you fancy meeting up for a water/black coffee please let me know. Holding thumbs for all the weigh ins. You must all be starting to notice it with your clothes now and getting comments on how fab you are looking. It really is totally fabulous when it happens.

Rainbow btw re your doggie have you watched Caesar Milan The Dog Whisperer? If not ooh you soooooooo have to watch it, he is amazing. Kat hope you are feeling back to normal now.

Big Kisses to you all from London Town

Jez
xx

Hey girlies!

I am tip top again now - had a hairy couple of days there!

I have been adding some pics to my minimins album. I was quite surprised to see the different between the end of May to 3rd week in June!

Weigh in soon! woo hoo!!

Kat xx

hey guys . what a day !!!!
the salon is beyond busy at the moment and with the end of the college year coming up , reports and finishing of portfolios im all done in !!!lol im not complaining at least my cert ed is done and passed for the year , thats one less thing to be doing :)
little un was really unwell at nursery with a horrible headache , temp and vomiting so had her up to the after hrs doctor. nothing too sinister ,red raw throat so virus !! i certainly wont be doing much sleeping tonight :D b in and out of her room :eek:.
so anyway life is full speed as usual but wouldnt have it any other way :D:D:D(well id rather babs was well !!):D
jez, would have loved to have met up but im on the qm2 then , going to sail with bellas daddy while he works .... god 12 days cruising , i cant wait !!!!!!
kat . you feeling better ? how did w i go ??
and rainbow hunnie , good to 'see' you xxxx
goodluck with all ur weigh ins girls im croosing my fingers for you xxx

So sorry to hear your little one is ill SS... and lucky you to be going cruising, am soooooooo jealous, will you be on RTM then? Or still sticking to lllite?

Jez
xx

Well lovely ladies,

I lost 4lb this week which takes me to my stone & a half with LL (2 & a half in total) so I am feeling rather fab!

When I walked in my LLC (who has been on holiday so I haven't seen her for 2 weeks) said "well look at you skinny min" How fab!!

Good luck every one else :)

I am off to my fellas parents tomorrow straight after work so will not be around until Sunday evening so I hope you all have a fab few days!

Kat xx

Ps: I am feeling back to my normal self again!!

Kat that is a fab loss, you must be thrilled to bits... enjoy your time away, will miss you :) Have a great time!

Jez
xx

Hello lovely ladies ... returned home today, felt like I was away for ages. LOVED Paris, and I am exhausted. We were so lucky with the weather and I enjoyed practicing some French, walking the streets and the people were lovely. I had no trouble ordering bowls of hot water in cafes and restaurantes ... they never refused once. I did feel like I was missing out on the lovely food, but the idea of cheating never crossed my mind - I focussed on the goals! We were doing the tourist thing, and one problem was that I really lacked energy, even though the amount of walking that we did wasn't more than some people might do in their every-day lives (my normal activity levels aren't very high). Found it hard to keep up the drinking so now relaxing with a drink.

Well done on all your losses and to you Kat on your run, and your big-big losses, excellent stuff. Mortgages can be so stressful Vix, it's such a relief when all it's all sorted ... hope it goes well. Jez, you are so amazing to work with food and abstain successfully. Seeing the yummy food did give me temporary feelings of deprivation so hats off to you! Sue I hope your daughter is better soon and I'm so pleased to see your spirits are raised again.

*off to continue rehydration*

hey ladies xxxthanks for youre wishes for bella , shes been really unwell with a sky high fever all night long , didnt get a wink despite her being in bed with me , god love her te nurofen and calpol werent making her comfortable at all so when she still had a temp of 39.6 at 4 am i cracked and put her in the bath and hosed her down with cool / luke warm water , she wasnt impressed bless her !!! but within seconds the relief on her face was there .so cooled her down and put her back in bed with me , she manage to pass out and sleep deeply for a few hrs , then it started all again :cry:. god love her shes not been great all day but fingers crossed she seems to have turned a corner this evening and her temp has finally dropped to a less frightning level, woo hoo , crazy its just viral so they cant do anything but it scares the life out of ya :D

anyhoo , kat , i will be on rtm so i have more choice but i still want to loose just over a stone so ive been putting it off :eek:
im givin in and starting this sunday but i think ill do 2 weeks off week 1 which takes me up to joining then ill do week 2 while im there for 12 days , i dont miss the carbs at all so im happy with 2 meals with just veg , then ill be back on lite till im at goal .prob 3 or 4 weeks ,
well done on youre loss , you must be overjoyed :0)
well chicas im offing for now , more later xxxxluv yas xx

Hey all - just a quick update, hugs to Bella SS, bless her. Ive been soooooooo busy again, story of my life at the moment, well anyway, Iv been to weigh in tonight, and I lost an incredible 5lb, am really chuffed. Any photos of your trip away LLGal? xxx

wow vix , well done !!! xxx

thanks ss. sorry im not more involved in the posting on here, i feel bad bout it, dont want want it to be like im on coming on to post my losses and bask in the glory, Im just so busy, but am constantly thinking bout you guys, my little LL(L) buddies xxx

Evening Magnificent Maybelles!!

Wow Vix, uber congrats on the stunning loss!!! Brilliant stuff, all that running around being busy is obviously helping. SS so sorry to hear your little one had a bad night, but glad to hear that it sounds like she is on the mend. Kat if you are reading this, hope you are having a fabby time with bf's folks. LLGirl, so glad you enjoyed Paris, where all did you go and what did you see, apart from a brief flyby past the ET and a drive round the ADT I saw nothing but le bourget and the damn airshow. Really looking forward to going back and seeing it properly and tasting the fab food. Glad all the restaurants were so obliging. Well darlings 2 more days until a day of rest, and I cannot wait. Part of me really wants to move out of London and into the country in hopes of an easier life - hahahaha is it a better lifestyle out of the big smoke???

Skinny Hugs to you all

Jez
xx

Just a quick hello girls. I have had a nice time here so far. Each meal time there are occasional comments being made by b/f Dad, not in a negative way but enough to irritate - it is almost like he thinks I can't help but desperately want food, also didn't set a place for me at the table, I still went and sat with them to another comment about my bar and peppermint tea, or the "I couldn't do that" - well great, no one is asking you too! or the "can I get you anything else" - hopefully that will stop! Maybe I need to get him to see that I don't want food and it is him that is uncomfortable with it, not me.

Naming ceremony tomorrow - hopefully everyone will leave me alone or I may say something!

Well done onyour loss Vix!

Speak to you all properly soon enough!

Enjoy the weekend

Kat xx

lol, id have to say something like ' im sorry my not eating conventional food is making you so uncomfortable' make it his problem , im sure he'd rather let it go than admit its his issue :0)
glad youre having a good time xx

Hey Ladies

Just a quick hello before I sleep, am nucking fackered! Got the big BBQ tomorrow for the 1500 arrrrrrrrgh!! Oh well at least the rain predicted looks like it has made a dissaperance, bring on that suntan!

Big kisses and if I don't manage to post tomorrow, will catch up with you all on Sunday, have a fantastic weekend!

Jez
xx

Back