LL May Starters

ah and heres a recent photo of me DSCF1072.jpg
if anyone can spin me round that would be great - i cant do it for some reason lol

xxx

woo hoo ms vix looking fab !!!!
hope youre a;; ok , sorry im a bit crap at posting at the mo, im so tired (prob getting back into ketosis) hoping to feel good tomorrow so will have a good chat then xxxx

yup am a ok ta, no worries bout not posting as much, think its cos we are all busy at diff times and work diff patterns etc etc, xxx

I have lost 3lb this week :)

Kat xx

well done kat, another great loss xxx

wow kat youre going great gunns xxx

Ive lost another 2lb this week x

Fabby news from you both Kat and Vix, sooooo well done!! Each day is a little step closer to those sexy new bods!!!

Jez
xx

thanks, surprisingly I wasnt dissapointed with 2lb, thats progress cos early on in the program Id have been gutted. Ive only got one more week on LL now aaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhh! x Can I still be a Maybelle even though I'll be on SW?! I wont talk bout what Ive eaten I pwomise x

Hello ladies ... well done on your losses. I'm glad to see all is well in Maybelle land.

I'm very excited as I'm an auntie for the first time ... my husband's sister had a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to see her next week (hubby has flu and doesn't want to make baby and mum ill by going now).

I'm glad you're all doing well and sticking with it all. I sticking with things rigidly and pleased with my progress so far ... long may it continue!!

PS Vix, your dog is so beautiful ... I only just noticed the attached pic.

HELLO AND GOODMORNING

hey all,
sorry ive been lax since returning from holls , but we had a really great tim .
the weather wasnt great but had a really sunny day in lisbon and in belgium but the rest was so so but , warm enough for linnens and a vest top .(hmm not that you really needed to know that:p )
didnt see hubbie allot during the day as he had an engine refit to oversee which was supposed to be in april !!! bloomin typical ! but lots of me and bella time which was amazing , didnt do much running as only 1 sea day so was ashore walking ... and shopping :D with little miss for hours on end .
saw allot of ib at night and wore my smallest gowns to all the formal cocktail parties and i looked great LOL big headed i know but hey ! ive worked for it . mind i look like cr*p this morning :eek:.
ib was all moochie and lovie , and oh so proud bless him !
anyway , weight wise it wasnt too bad , not great but not nearly as bad as i always do ( can easily manage to gain a stine in 2 weeks on board :mad:)
think i managed to pretty much maintain the first week or so ( kept checking my skinny jeans i arrived in ) and as i came out of lllrtm i 'allowed' my self to relax as i knew i would'nt be doing too much damage ( i know scewed thinking !!!) but again did'nt go mad at all stayed away by and large from the evil that is sugary food but i did endulge in the devils work that is b**r lol . we were in belgium !!! how could i not !!!
anyway i came hom 8lb more than when i left but i didnt think it was too bad as i was still in ketosis when i went so i will have gained my glycogen stores back , but ive lost 6 again since getting back to it on monday so im chuffed !
must say last night was soooo hard , i nearly fell off the wagon , but pulled myself back just in time :eek:. thinking allot about it this morning and i think im just dissapointed that totm came yesterday :(, was late so just starting to hope and think i should maybe check with being on the pack n all , but no not to be , but last night i couldnt have told you why i was so close to eating up a storm but in the clear light of day !!!! ahh perfect sense ! well , on that note ill sign off , i gone on long enough , but ill try to get some pics up xx
love yous all and so glad that yore all even closer to being skinny biaches !!!!lol and vix , youd be welcome here no matter what , if you need an ear about unmentionables ( of the non underwear kind :)) then drop me a line on the lite board xxx
have a fab sat all xxxx

Hey hey folks

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weeknd! I had a fab night out in Bristol last night and having just finished backing some chocolate muffins for a mexican party I am going to at 1500 today!

On Weds I lost 3lb - I was really pleased with that but did feel slightly constipated. Anyway, decided to go and change some food packs today and hopped on the scales and another 3lb has gone !!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't usually recorded a mid weigh week loss but that one I have to! I am only expecting another 1 or 2lb next Weds - but am made up!

That means I have just gone over my 3 stone loss in 8.5 weeks wow!

4 Stone 1lb gone forever! woo hoo

Kat xx
:D:D:D

wow kat that is amazing , so pleased for you , xxxx hope youre very proud x

well done kat. thanks for the meaty post SS, I like a good post to read, ah glad you have a great time, bet it was lovely to spend proper quality time with bella, and with other half as a family. So you should brag bout how great you look, have you got some photos to share with us. I'll get vince to take a photo of me in my new dress - you can see what you all think.
Thats great LL Gal - what are they calling the baby?
Well I did start introducing food (only a week earlier than I should have done) Im glad I introduced it now though - had a small chicken fillet last night and it gave me a terrible stomach upset! wasnt away from the toilet, had to take myself to bed early as i felt soooooooo poorly - but hopefully that'll be the end of it. Well we've bought a jet ski today - so wanna lose a fair bit more before i buy myy wet suit - i'll look like a right sausage im sure! xxx

eres my new dress, got it the other day - its really short though, so Ive got some leggins to wear with it, just tried it on with the leggins - got vince to take a pic so you lot can tell me what ya think. I think I prefer it with tights cos I think when my foots covered it looks better, but the tights are too thin and it looked like if i bent over any further you'd see my bum lol! does anyone know if you can get leggins with feet in them, and where from? x

Love the dress Vix and you look really wonderful ... they named the baby Jeanie Mima (after both Grandmothers).

Well done Kat ... you are storming ahead.

Sue, great to read about your hols.

ah how lovely, my middle names are both my grandmas names, it'd be good if me and vince did that, as our mums are both called Trish! Not that Id call my child that though x

Vix that looks fab with the leggins, that look is really "in" at the moment!

I know there are leggins with the lil bits that go round your feet in Matalan tho!

Kat xx

Morning lovely Maybelles :)

Well finally a day off, so I have some time to post to you all. Vix, wow, you look amazing in that photo!! Totally different. Love the outfit and I have seen the leggings with the foot bits in the big sainsbury's that stock clothes - only a few quid so you can afford a few pairs. Have you recovered from the chicken eating yet, am really a bit nervous about when I start to eat, but that will be a few weeks off yet so trying to put it to the back of my head. Am really feeling like I am almost ready for food as I have started sniffing everything again, which was something I did in the beginning, but stopped for most of the rest of my time. Also really lus for a glass of wine now! Good luck with SW, and my darling you are always a Maybelle, come here and talk about food as much as you need to, it really does not bother me in the slightest, but if it makes any one else uncomfortable you can always pm me. LL congrats on the new addition to the family, what a lovely name. You must be so excited and proud :) So good to hear from you too. Kat woohoo, you go girl, the weight is dropping off you at a rate of knots! How was the Mexican party? SS, wow you lucky cow, what a fab holiday, and you should be totally crowing about your new skinny wardrobe! I know I will be when it finally comes to it. How is being back on full lite going? Well girlies so glad the week is over and I finally have a bit of time off. Work really has been doing my head in of late! I suppose it is because it is a busy time of year. Still pushing ahead with plan to move out of London, but no major paying jobs oop north as yet, and I still need a job that pays pretty well. But I will get there one day, hopefully sooner rather than later :) Think happy getting there to the country thoughts for me girls. Going to sort out my kitchen cupboards today and throw out all the junk and get things ready for the new RTM phase that is fast approaching. Also hoping to get into my wardrobe and take out all my way tooo big clothes - scarily even a lot of the stuff I got in Yorkshire a few weeks ago is now baggy!! It is such a great feeling :)

Well lovelies onwards and forwards to another abstinent day for me :)

Jez
xx

Back