LL May Starters

hello all - is ther only 4 of us now lol?! Ive got a busy busy weekend planned, going out with my friend from work tonight, and staying over at her house, cant wait! Have a good old boogy! Dont worry Jez, Im all packed and raring to go - well almost packed, thers obv some things that you cant pack til the last minute. Enjoy work Jez - you sound hard at it at the mo, any luck finding anything else? well done on the 14s Kat, its a great feeling isnt it. Hows the water retention thing now LLG?
Have a good day now xxx

Hey hey

Well, am lying on the couch watching tv, how lazy is that, but soon enough I will be at work, and my theory is take advantage of time off when you can :) When do you leave Vix? Your evening sounds sooo exciting, I am dying to go out dancing, but doubt it will happen until I have a bit more time off. Hopefully bag me a hot man too!! It will be really quiet with you away Vix, and I think it is just you, me, kat, LLG and SS on here now, still compared to other boards it is quite active!!! According to my scales and they do give me a reading of about 650 t0 750g less than LLC's scales, I have 7.5 kg left to get to goal, will however wait till Monday WI to get too excited, but that means if all goes to plan I can start RTM as I go away which will be very exciting. The thought of all those lovely RTM books is quite exciting to me - sad I know I think you get some CD's too? Still cannot wait to find out.

Jez
xx

Well, I've been trying to be good with my drinking Vix, so hopefully that will help the water retention. Your evening sounds excellent, have fun.

I've just come back from shopping with one of my LL group members ... she's lovely and we get on well and have about the same amount to lose. Hopefully we'll spur each other on to our goals. I must remember to give her the link to this sight ... I have told her about it.

Jez, telly is my plan for tonight ... I don't blame you for having a quick veg when you can.

Size 14 Kat ... woohoo, well done!!

ah yer 5 of us (I didnt include myself when I couted to four) Will update properly later on, but am back from my friends, had a lovely time, but cant believ how busy clubs and pubs are in cities/towns now - it scared me to be honest! xxx

I know where has everyone gone! I must make more of an effort to post as I am still here!!

It is great that we are all still doing so well, I am very proud of all of us!

It is mad to think that time has just flown by, remember when I was stressing about the bloody medical form!!

I am now in week 10 food packs but week 12 LL, 2 weeks and I will be moving into developers. I will still count the first 2 weeks as foundation then do 4 more weeks developers! It is so exciting!

Here comes the softer side of me (my eyes just filled with tears!!)

I want to thank all you, Vix, Jez, LL and SS as without you lot, I would have found this so much harder. Thank you girls.

Kat xx

It sure is exciting, and the time certainly has flown. I do remember those days Kat ... and look at you now!! When people used to post that the time would fly I thought "yeah right" because it seemed to be dragging and I didn't see how that would change, but after a few weeks, I was used to the packs, and I was into the habit of the diet, and time sped up ;)

You all and this website are an enourmous source of support and motivation, and I have much further to go but still feel very grateful.

hey girls , sorry im a bit of a dropout at the moment, been super busy since getting back from hols , been back on plan by and large since getting back though , went to councilor for a drop in today as there was no classdue to the festival in town making parking a problem but left it till 3 so it was ok , back to my pre holiday weight nearly (1lb to go ) so im pleased to have lost it in 2 weeks when it took that long to put on , but i kindof knew it was mostly glycogen and water. so first proper class wont be until next sunday , only a stone to go to my below goal , goal :0) lol the things we set uorselves up for !!!:D
you watch ill get to 9 and a half stone and think naaaa another half !! hope not ! i just wish i would stop loosing of my top half , im like boney maloney with a big wobbly apron belly post 18.7 stone and section ! eugh it reminds me waaaay to much of the bad old times ! hoping now im going below where i was ill loose some from there , fingers crossed :0)
well vix hunnie have an amazing holiday , kat !!!!! 14s he ! wow !!!! and llgal , you are a corker !!!!!!why you been hiding yourself !!!
and jez , ya skinny biaaaach !!!!! youll have to come up and we can do some clothes swaps :0)
xxxx have a faberooony skinny week all much luuuuuurves and huggsssssss,
xxxxx

Hi Kat and Sue - remember me? Sorry I have not posted for a long time but I have been seeing how you are doing. Great to see all is going well. I tick away no at about 4lb a week just hope I can get to at least 4 stone by the end. A great deal of respect to you all for yout achievments Margaret x:flirt2::flirt2::flirt2:

wow margaret !!!! well done and welcome back , its great to hear from you xxxx

Hey Margaret, good to see you back and even greater to hear you are doing well!

Aren't we all fabulous :)

Kat xx

Hey well Ive been lurking but not posting, been a bit of a reader and runner as Ive been sooooo busy. Well we're at dog training tonight and going away in the morning - will poss pop on later today, but am meeting a friend later, so this is goodbye for now xxx

Have a fabulous time away Vix - speak to you when you get back

Kat xx

morning ladies ,
hows everyone doing ? things are great my end . back fully in the swing of things now , hunger both physical and mental gone !! woo hoo its sailing time:D
back to pre holiday weight so onwards and downwards from here xxx
hope everyone is well , vix have a fab holls , kat ,llgal and jez hope its going great guns with you all xxxx
have a fab skinny day all xx

ello pretty ladies!

I am good although I have come on today so have cramping belly ache but hope it won't last long or affect tonights WI and if it does I am sure it will sort itself out for next week - will let you know tonight!

Vix you will be off now, hope you have a fabulous time! You deserve it!

Jez, how is work, not doing too much I hope. You need to keep some time for yourself lady!

SS, Great to hear you are focused and on it! Well done you!

LL, where are you youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? lol

I tried a vanilla shake with forest fruits in this morning - ugh NO! I even sacraficed that pack and will wait till lunch time for the next one! REVOLTING! lol

have a good day ladies - I love Wednesdays!

Kat xx

kat , good luck for tonight xxx fingers crossed for you xxx

Hi All

Just to let you know I am alive, just very tired, one more day of work then day off on Friday. Will be more chatty once I have caught up on some much needed sleep. Hope you are all good.

Jez
xx

Hey hey ladies

Another 4lb gone this week! I am doing good with my weekly average - it has been 4lb for weeks now!

3st 7 lb gone on LL and 4st 7lb gone altogether forever! woo hoo

My BMI on here is now recorded as below 30 too! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kat xx

Helloooooo, here I am, LOL ... glad you are all doing well ... I'm a bit tired today.

Kat, excellent job on your losses. Jez, hope you catch up on your rest ... you work sooo hard.

Unfortunately I lost a big fat 0 this week ... I have not cheated once, I have difficulty in drinking enough fluids and have been doing really well this week, still, nada! It sure makes me feel better about the times I have dieted in the past and stayed on a weight plateau ... If it can happen on LL it can happen on any diet! I can stop blaming myself for being discouraged with my past dieting. I feel oddly relaxed - wish I could see the progress on the scales though. I am still determined to stick with it, not one thought of eating anything!

well done kat thats fantstic !!!
llgal , great mindset !!!! it happened once with me too and then i lost 7lb the next week , im a big water retainer so not surprising really :0) goodluck for this week and im sure you can look forward to a great loss this week.
have a wonderfull day ladies xxxx

Oh god period from hell! boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

So glad it didn't affect my weight loss! Fortunately I don't retain fluid!

Kat xx

Back