LL May Starters

Now I am calm I will continue...I lost 4lb this week which was my 4 stone at LL and 5 stone in total - it is week 13 and I am 13 st 13lb and my lucky number is 13! lol

I have less than 2 stone to go now.

I did burst into tears and still have random moments of it!

happy happy happy!

Kat xx

Happy happy joy joy hun, I am so thrilled for you! Lucky 13 indeed, I have only just passed my 4 stone barrier, you have lost so fast, it is incredible. I will raise my mug of chicken soup in your general direction!!!

Jez
xx

Oh Kat, FAN BLOOMING TASTIC !!!
What a birthday present to yourself. Well done.
I love the new avatar pic too. xx

God Kat, I have only just noticed your new pic, you skinny biatch!! Looking amazing hun, have you got any others for us?

Jez
xx

lol not yet! I will get some taken at the weekend as I have a night out Friday, another Saturday then a garden party on Sunday all for my birthday so plenny a pic to be had then! lol

Kat xx

Can't wait to see them hun, you are looking GORGEOUS, your face has totally changed!! So glad you have lovely things planned for your birthday, and only 2 more days till your hols!!!

Jez
xx

Yeah too right and I can't wait! it will be a busy two days but well worth it! :eek:D

Thank you honey :) xx

aww bless you, thank you!

Kat xx

Well done Kat ... and your new piccie is great!

-3lbs for me ... not too shabby for a milk week! Soldiering on ... :)

How ya doing Jez and Sue?

SB, I'm loving your avatar colour schemes, dresses and tights for all seasons!

I think I'm allergic to the dust unearthed by all my box packing ... off to take an antihistamine.

xx

Well done LLgal! It is great eh!

Kat xx

I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kat xx

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO happy for you chick!!! :bliss: :bliss:

You gotjust what you wanted - what a great birthday pressie!!!

Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look GREAT! :D :D :D

Thank you BL - if I don't get another thing for my birthday it is still so perfect!! :)

Happy Kat xx

Definately BL! I spoke to my LLC last night about the fainting, she wasn't over the moon but said that it was most likely the bath and asked me to assure her that if I get close to that or it happens again I will see the DR in case it is something underlying but she was happy that I said I felt great again at the moment.

I also mentioned the bike riding to work a she agreed with my Mum but after some discussion said that if I agree to have a shake before I go to work with a sprinkle of salt in to make sure I am hydrated then she is happy for me to continue at a steady pace - it is only 2 miles and takes me approx 10 mins there and 10 mins back :)

I was not unfit previously so I do want to do something light - I also have an exercise bike at home which she said I can use for 10 mins every other day.

Kat xx

Thank you LL Gal. It's such fun not having to hide the legs in black trousers!:wave_cry:

LLG wonderful news about your loss!! You go girl!! Will post properly tomorrow, long and stressful day, but will fill you all in later :)

Jez
xx

woo hoo I have a manic day ahead today! But, I am off after today until 7th Sept :) yippppppeeeee lots of birthday plans over the coming weekend!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Kat xx

Have a wonderful time Kat and Happy B'day!

Hello Lovelies

Well Friday of the Bank Holiday weekend! Mine will run slightly differently as I am working tomorrow - have a wedding at Eltham Palace, and then off Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Woohoo, bring it on. So the recent trials and tribulations of Jezebella! It has been a somewhat stressful week. I will start with the major traumas first and work on to the less stressful stuff! On Sunday night, I was lying in bed feeling my lovely new collarbones etc as you do, and I noticed a lump quite high up on my breast. Off course I was shocked but it was after midnight and my sister was fast asleep so I didn't want to wake her. Tried to put it out of my head, but the next evening when I checked again and got my sister to have a feel, it was still there... I really started to panic, decided to give it one more day to see if it changed and then would go to the doctor. Still there on Tuesday, so called the Doctor first thing on Tuesday morning, the earliest appointment I could get was next week Wednesday, so I explained to the receptionist what I wanted to see the Doctor about and she was really lovely, told me to call back and speak to the duty doctor and they would try and squeeze me in. I called back, spoke to him and he was lovely got me an appointment yesterday afternoon at 4. By this stage though I was in complete panic mode. All those thoughts you never want to have crept in, as much as I tried to keep calm and positive, I actually felt ill!!! Left work early with more than enough time to get there only to discover the A40 was closed because of an accident, so had to take a massive very slow detour. Was now running late for the Doctor. I called them and begged they hold the appointment. Finally got there 15 min late and luckily found a park. Even better the Doctor was running 25 minutes late, so I made it on time. She was fantastic though, so caring and compassionate, because off course when I walked in, I just burst into tears. The pressure had all been a bit much, and I explained about loosing my aunt so suddenly a few weeks ago to cancer. She did the exam, and thank goodness, she said it is not a tumour or cyst, she thinks I just have lumpy boobs!! I have never been so happy to hear that! She has however got me an appointment for the breast clinic for a scan and a small biopsy, but as she put it, more to put your own mind at ease.

Sorry ladies this really is a ramble.... Then raced home, and picked up Miss Lily to get her off to Oxford, as her previous honeymoon had not resulted in pregnancy and she was howling the house down. Very good journey down, and a joy to see all the lovely cats and kittens. Here is hoping this time she does get in the family way. On the way back however, a car fire on the side of the road, and loads of smoke, then the M4 totally closed, so another massive diversion. Finally got home at almost midnight, totally shattered, but ever so greatful to be alive and with no problems.

I realise that if I had not lost the weight, I might never have noticed a lump, and if it had been something serious, it could have gone for ages with no detection. I also, felt really upset at the fact I was finally getting my life on track, and it all might have been taken away! Really makes you aware of your mortality and strengthens my resolve to live every day as best I can. I also realised that I dealt with all of this without feeling hungry or even thinking of resorting to food.

I hope you are all well and have a wonderful bank holiday. Sorry for the rant and ramble but had to get it out. Feel a bit silly for worrying my family, but I suppose better safe than sorry.

Big Kisses

Jez
xx

Back