LL Men - Week 3 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Petey, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Petey

Petey Full Member

Have been feeling a bit unsure about it all this week - wondering if Im doing the right thing :break_diet:

Even though I've stuck rigidly to the plan, felt like I hadnt really lost anything this week - but to my surprise, just been for my week 3 weigh in, and I've lost 8 lbs... taking me to 23lbs in 3 weeks.

Its definitely restored my faith !!!

The counselling session tonight talked about All or Nothing thinking, and thats definitely helped me to spot when I'm getting myself in a "thinking rut" which I think I seem to do a lot.

Fingers crossed for next week, and good luck for everyone else with WI's coming in the next few days :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

congratulations to you and it is good to hear you are getting something from the sessions too ... hopefully that will help you the next time you lose faith .... just until you find something else to restore it - you can usually guarantee something will come along in quick smart time
  4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Great result Petey!!! Those good losses are just what we need to spur us along. You are doing fantastic!
  5. Madam Mimm

Madam Mimm Full Member

Well done Petey! I bet I won't recognise you when I next come in to the shop!
    Keep it going, you're doing really well! :D
  6. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Good news Petey!

Glad it's working for you too
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.