LL or slim and save

Mstempt

Please can someone help me, I did LL last year and lost 4 stone, I have put some on and want to restart a vlcd but the cost of LL is putting me off, I've seen slim and save on the net but the only thing I'm worried about is you don't get monitored like you do with LL, do you still need to get bp checked and is it just the same but cheaper.

I did LL and SnS together (mixing and matching packs)... If you are happy to do without the counselling then you'd be far better off going with SnS. There are lots of flavpurs and I would suggest that you order a taster pack which contains 28 different flavour packs so you can try them to see what you like. The 'meals' with SnS are mostly really nice and far better than LL!

SnS also allow you to have 3 packs plus a small protein meal - which is the same calorie level as 4 packs and you can swap between these two approaches on a daily basis if you wish to. This makes it far easier to be sociable as you can eat out. This all depends on how you wish to do the diet of course.

You can still have your BP checked if you wish to. Either at your doctors or at most pharmacies for free.

What about Cambridge Weight Plan? Almost half the price of Lighter Life but you see a CDC once a week to weigh in, buy your products and advise. That could be a compromise between the two?

Back