LL payment policy

Mizzy

Hi all, I have Been on LLT and I have had to pay in four week blocks. As i am nearly at my target, only 10 pounds to go i asked my LLC if I could pay weekly and she said u could only pay in four week blocks. Money is a bit tight at the moment so £280 is a lot to pay out each month for me. Could anyone tell me if this is LL policy thanks

Ps I have two weeks left of this month left, so at the most I should only need to pay for another 1 or 2 weeks.

Congratualtions on nearly getting to target!!! My LLC just asks us to pay for the food packs we take. You can pay 4 weeks upfront you get a few £s off. But as you said, most people are on a budget, so I pay weekly. I am on Lite so I take 21 food packs, but she said once I get nearer to goal (RTM or at target, but have put on a few lbs) I can choose a few packs, so just pay for what I take. She advised me that the groups and support are free.

I've never been asked to pay for more than 1week at a time, i cant see why it would be a problem to just pay for what you need.

It isn't LL policy to pay for a 4 week block. I get paid weekly so can only afford to do it that way. You do need to have packs when you first start RTM. Even then, you wouldn't need the 4 weeks worth. Try and speak to her again about it, weekly payment is allowed. xx

I've been on LL since September last year and only ever had to pay weekly.

Back