LL pricing

beegee5

Hi I am new to this forum!

sorry if the following question has been asked:

I am on total and my start bmi was 33, it is now around 31.
I would like to know if the price goes down to £50 from £72 when your bmi drops below 30? I have heard this is so but i wasnt sure if it applies to LLT.

Can someone let me know pls :)

beegee x

You pay the £72 for as long as you stay on LLT, the £50 is for those on LLL. I know some people do drop to LLL when the BMI drops but most people stay on LLT until they reach their goal x

Is it £50.00 my consultant charges £54.00 for Lighter Life Lite :sigh:

It's £72 for LLT until you reach your goal. Although the whole pricing is going to change in the new year just to confuse us all (but it could well be a good thing!)

thought so, thanks vanda.

hi summerscream - my bad yes i meant £54 not £50

thanks rachel

The new pricing is already in in South Wales and some weeks I pay £70 depending on what packs I choose.
The packs have got different prices - soups are the cheapest.

Hi,

I did LL in 2008 and I was told earlier this week that the programme was changing. That people would order on-line -- pay per item and if they wanted to do the group the counselling that it would be an add'l fee that would cover so many sessions. Does anyone know about these changes?

Yes, we've been told about them. But I think you have to pay for the sessions no matter what (£15 per session) As my LLC said, it's like a gym fee, you still pay whether you go or not! You do get some flexibility if you go on holiday/illness etc. I'm not sure about ordering online but I know you'll get charged according to what packs and bars you have as they are individually priced.
It's been piloted in Wales but will come in from 1st January

Yes, we've been told about them. But I think you have to pay for the sessions no matter what (£15 per session) As my LLC said, it's like a gym fee, you still pay whether you go or not! You do get some flexibility if you go on holiday/illness etc. I'm not sure about ordering online but I know you'll get charged according to what packs and bars you have as they are individually priced.
It's been piloted in Wales but will come in from 1st January

I was told the counselling was going to become optional, because a lot people were switching to CD because they weren't comfortable with the counselling.

Well, mixed messages from LL again! I was told the counselling isn't optional. Surely that is LL's USP? if people want to switch to CD that's fine. But you don't get the counselling that actually, second time around I'm finding incredibly helpful and really insightful. If people aren't comfortable opening up then maybe they're not addressing their issues about food?

Well, mixed messages from LL again! I was told the counselling isn't optional. Surely that is LL's USP? if people want to switch to CD that's fine. But you don't get the counselling that actually, second time around I'm finding incredibly helpful and really insightful. If people aren't comfortable opening up then maybe they're not addressing their issues about food?

I do not know if what I was told was accurate -- the person said that they had spoke to the local LL franchisee. I was just curious what other people were hearing.

I certainy thought the programme was very good when I did it in 2008. Bu, I have a friend whose LLC was rubbish and she was not placed in, she did not get the exercise tools, DVDs, etc. But she paid the same... if fact, her LLC made her pay for two weeks at a time!

Back