LL question??

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by princessfiona, 7 May 2007 Social URL.

1. princessfiona

princessfiona Regular Member

Just wondered if any of you know what happens if I reach target before my 14 weeks are up. Will I get to go onto maintenance early??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

I think so.

I don't expect to get to the 100 days - if I keep up the SS for that long I will be looking emaciated!

I know someone who reached her target after 8 weeks and she went straight onto management.

I am looking forward to getting back to eating normally. I quite enjoy the packs and am well used to the routine now (I even look forward to my muffin for breakfast each morning) but eating normally will be yet another indicator of success!

4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Hi Fiona

As Fatpossum said you can move into Management if you reach your goal earlier than the 100 days, we had someone leave our group for it in about week 7 or 8.

Stick with it and you'll soon be at goal :)

Cath

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.