LL Round Two - Diet Buddies/support and motivation needed! :)

New to the forums but loving the messages!

Hi, I am new to the forums but think I may get hooked reading them & finding support through them. I didn't even give myself an interesting name, sorry! Anyhow, this is second time around for me. I started on LL last April, went right through programme & lost 8 stone but Christmas was a blip & then recently my divorce came through & only last week my x got re-married. Time to stop the self pity & refocus after putting on two & half stone! I went back to group tonight to start on packs tomorrow but will join Monday's refreshers next week as usually at college on Wednesdays. (There wasn't a Monday class this week & tonights class was the first I could join in on. It is Foundation & was good just to get back to a group. I find them soooo helpful) I wieghed in at 12 stone & would like to get to 9-8, which is where I got to after management. I know the first few days on absainence is the most difficult but once in ketosis is better. I did it once so I know I can do it again. I just need to keep focused. Looking forward to looking in again tomorrow, cheers, Tania (Tinks):)

Hi Tania,
You've made the first step and signed up again. That's the hard part. I've been playing at it for a month or two and ended up putting 3 stone back on. So well done for starting back at only 2-1/2 stone and not burying your head in the sand like I did.
You'll soon look and feel better.

Trousers feel slightly better, tight by 5 p.m. though, all the water. Drink to shrink

joining in

Just to say Hello.
I'm starting Refreshers on Monday having regained 21lbs.
I've messed about with Balance Modules and a few weeks at Rosemary Conley classes, but just need to get it shifted and this seems the best way.
I'm looking forward to getting started, but I'm going to enjoy my weekend first!
Not looking forward to the headache and 'vacant' feelings of the first few days, so will need lots of support to keep me going.
x

Hi Becca

I am in a similiar boat to you... I lost 12 stone on LL over the last 18 months but have gone on to self-destruct over the past 2 months!! I have gained just over 2 stone!! I am starting CD in the next week or so...I have been feeling such a failure!! I wish you lots of success and hope you achieve your May target...good luck girl and well done for coming back...it takes guts!! I know!!!! :)

Back