LL to CD week 5

Maz35

Hi
wonder if anyone can help. I've done LL for 4 weeks, lost 1 stone 4.5 lbs and am now on week 5 but doing CD. I'm lucky to have 4 packs a day being tall but i'm desperate to eat! I read in CD book that week 5 is AAM, should i be doing that? I've done my SS with LL for 4 weeks and could really do with AAM before i eat everything in sight! any advice would be grateful x

hiand wellcome to cd, not sure about aam but someone will come along shortly and tell u, good luck.

Hi Maz, Ok, If you had started off with CD, on your 5th week would be AAM, there is no reason why you shouldnt have AAM as you are on CD now.

Im going to give a cdc a shout to give further advice for you as I dont want to give wrong info out!

If this is week five you should do AAM. You will still have all 4 packs and the foods allowed in the blue and pink booklet.

Linda

Yep if you have transferred from another VLCD programme such as Lighterlife and it is your fifth week on a sole source programme then it is time for add a meal.

Mike

I'm moving from LL to CD next week.

I now have a 'normal' BMI but would like to lose another 7lbs. Given that I have been SSing on LL for quite a number of weeks, does that mean that I HAVE to eat a meal when I switch to CD or can I do 4 weeks and then add a meal?

As it happens I will be eating tonight as my husband and I are going out so maybe that could count?

thank you all very much, going to AAM from Monday as that is when i get weighed, hope i can last that long! will keep you posted x

Back