Ll Welcome Thread Sign In Thread 2008

oh mikey that is a fantastic 4 day loss, well done and keep glugging, that is the secret to good weight losses

sun xx

Hi,
I'm Gazz, I'm on day three of LL with about 10 stone to loose. I've been a big chap all my life apart from bad spell 8 years ago, but I'd rather forget that. I've bought a hand mixer from comet and it works great on the shakes and the soups. Finding it great so far and really looking forward to my first pop in on Friday night. This forum is great !

:)

Hi,
I'm Gazz, I'm on day three of LL with about 10 stone to loose. I've been a big chap all my life apart from bad spell 8 years ago, but I'd rather forget that. I've bought a hand mixer from comet and it works great on the shakes and the soups. Finding it great so far and really looking forward to my first pop in on Friday night. This forum is great !

:)
Hi Gazz,
it looks like you and I will be on the same journey as I'd ideally like to lose 10 stone too!

Good Luck!

Thats cool mate. It'll be nice to have someone along for the ride. Oh and after watching that channel 4 thing last night with Jamie Oliver I aint never going back to this size. That nearly made me sick.

If I needed any kind of inspiration I got it last night watching Jaime! That autopsy segment put me off food for life!!

Sappho:)

Hi, I'm Anita and this is my 6th day on LL. I felt really tired and low on day 4 but otherwise have felt really well, but ocassionally hungry! I had my 1st pop in yesterday and had lost 8lbs - such a motivation boost! I want to lose around 5 stone in total and after reading all your inspirational stories am determined to do it! :)

well done you boys!

good luck, keep glugging the water for better weight loss results and dont forget to keep us informed of your progresses.

sun xxxxxxx

:rolleyes:Well HELLO you boys, nice to have some male company. You are doing realy well and its great that there is 3 of you.

Hello Miss Moon, glad you are getting along OK.

Come and join us on the other board, when you are ready.

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Lady!, will call you flirty gurtie from now on lol!

sun x

Actually I do a bit of telesales with a bit of flirting on the phone, had a few blokes chat me up.

The thing is I am 60 in April (and I WAS) rather large. Used to make me really giggle. Just imagine if I went on a blind date.:eek:

I am a nice person though:cool:

hello i'm a newbie!!

Hello there everyone, reading all your fantastic messages and achievements gives me reassurance that i am making the right decision to go ahead with LL. I am booked in to go to the information session this evening and am excited! I would love to loose 3 stones and ideally 5 stones would be best, lets keep our fingers crossed!

hi tiffany,welcome!, You have made the biggest decision, now just watch the weight disappear vvery fast, remember drinking as much water over your 4 litres is the biggest tip we can all give for even faster results.

Good Luck

sun xxxx

Yes - you are right !

Anyway - posting a bit late but after first WI, I lost 11.88 llbs - quite happy with that. One guy lost 17 llbs!

Well done mate ! my first WI too, total of 12.1 so we did about the same. I went well wrong on Sunday had my sister over with her boys, got completely side tracked and almost forgot to drink the water. Had to do 2 litres quickly. Gonna try and keep it a steady flow this week and walk a bit more. I've got a pair of black jeans a size smaller and want to fit into them for Feb.

Come on !!...

Go kick ass boys! woohoo

sun x

Hello again, I went to the information session last night and i start next thursday!! How exciting!! The three other people that were there already knew someone who has succeeded through LL which gives me a whole lot of encouragement!

How did people prepare themselves for starting LL? Did you start to reduce your calorie intake before hand or were you tempted by the "last supper syndrome?"

Would love to find anyone is starting around the same time who might like to buddy up.

Take care, C xx :character00238:

Back