llardass

llardass

:(hi everyone,i started cd monday and had no idea how hard it was gonna be! ended up cheating both days,am determined today that i will suceed and get trough the day,any advice? thanks deb xxx

Hi, keep drinking the water, think about the end result you want and how much you are paying for the products!!
Take it day by day if you have to but after a few days, you will be well into the swing of things and come on here often.

Good luck! x

I did ss+ and it is hard but it WORKS!! Keep us posted to how you get on xx

hey hun and welcome to minimins :)

the first few days arnt much fun while you get into ketosis, just take it hour by hour, im sure you can do just one hour and before you know it a days over, 3 days are over and suddenly your back round to weigh in day and the wonderful feeling of those scales moving down :)

Hi there - just put your head down and be determined. Once you are in ketosis you will feel so much better and the hunger goes. I started SS+ 3 weeks ago - if you are still struggling in a couple of days time why not try it, you will then have a meal to look forward to. My weight losses are not too bad - 18lbs in 3 weeks. Tx

Hiya llardass

It does get easier, I had a few false starts this summer but I got to August and my head was in the right place. Strange things inspire me, for example I am now watching a re-run of Sex and the City and I would really love to be slim when the second film is released. I was invited up to Manchester to join one of my friends and her local gang to see the first film but the evening involved dressing up in cocktail dresses and hitting some posh bars; I just didn't feel up to it because I was overweight. I am sure that there are so many things you would like to do when you are slim. We all want you to succeed - Good Luck x

Back