llardass

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by llardass, 2 September 2009 Social URL.

1. llardass

llardass Member

:(hi everyone,i started cd monday and had no idea how hard it was gonna be! ended up cheating both days,am determined today that i will suceed and get trough the day,any advice? thanks deb xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi, keep drinking the water, think about the end result you want and how much you are paying for the products!!
    Take it day by day if you have to but after a few days, you will be well into the swing of things and come on here often.

Good luck! x

4. llardass

llardass Member

hi thanks so much 4 the advice,im drininking plenty of water,im on sole sorce,but i must do this xx

5. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I did ss+ and it is hard but it WORKS!! Keep us posted to how you get on xx

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    hey hun and welcome to minimins :)

the first few days arnt much fun while you get into ketosis, just take it hour by hour, im sure you can do just one hour and before you know it a days over, 3 days are over and suddenly your back round to weigh in day and the wonderful feeling of those scales moving down :)

7. Flobble

Flobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.7%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey Llardass you can do it, hour by hour is good advice...... remember this is a choice and this isnt the prison , the old lifestyle is...... just smile everytime you see another hour go by.... if I can make it to day three anyone can....... ;)

8. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi there - just put your head down and be determined. Once you are in ketosis you will feel so much better and the hunger goes. I started SS+ 3 weeks ago - if you are still struggling in a couple of days time why not try it, you will then have a meal to look forward to. My weight losses are not too bad - 18lbs in 3 weeks. Tx

9. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya llardass

It does get easier, I had a few false starts this summer but I got to August and my head was in the right place. Strange things inspire me, for example I am now watching a re-run of Sex and the City and I would really love to be slim when the second film is released. I was invited up to Manchester to join one of my friends and her local gang to see the first film but the evening involved dressing up in cocktail dresses and hitting some posh bars; I just didn't feel up to it because I was overweight. I am sure that there are so many things you would like to do when you are slim. We all want you to succeed - Good Luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.