Lo Fat Cocoa Statistics

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
Hi

Does anyone have a tub/carton of Lo Fat Cocoa. If so would you be able to put up the stats for me please...Carbs Fat etc., I have a tub of bournville cocoa in the cupboard and have no clue what the normal stats are of Lo fat.

Huge thanks
x

huge thanks pauline, will have to have a look in my tesco next time I'm in town.
xx

I tried going to local tescos and was eventually told its been stopped in stores BUT to order online
I ordered 3 and they came next day it was about 6pounds all in and so worth it as its really yummy
Xx

never thought of ordering online, though I did look at the online shopping and it said not available.

The cocoa Ihave is totally not allowed, no where near the above values.

However, can anyone say if this is ok:

asda smart price Instant Hot Choc.

Fat per 100g is 3.5g

but

carbs are very high. should I be looking at both, or is it mainly the fat. I was thinking of maybe adding a teaspoon to yogurt or making a pudding with it.

per teaspoon works out to something like .5g fat

If I'm not wrong it's not the fat it's the carb
The tesco one is really low on carbs and fat
If you like I can post you one of mine if you want to pm me
I've got way too much for me and other half anyway x

bless you hun, but please don't worry. I will sort this all out, I'm not really worried about it at the moment, just a few recipes for as and when LOL.

I did get some weight watchers hot chocolates the other day, silly me has already thrown away the wrapper so I don't know what it said, but i can always buy again. thanks hun xx

Back