Loads to lose, need a buddy

yay keke, go get a treadmill, if i had room for one, i'd want one too, but for now, my personal gym consists of my exercise bike :)...i might add a hula hoop to my 'gym equipment' soon though!!!..assuming i can get one that will fit me and not get stuck :)

Good luck for your weigh in on wed, and good luck to bizzylizzy whenever she weighs in too. Congrats again mzpiggy..you go girl!!!!

Hi Keke,
Iknow it looks like just 10lbs from my ticker, but that was just week 1, lost another 3.5 this week so its really 13.5 :talk017::woohoo:
I just haven't figured out how to change it on the ticker yet.
So glad you're sticking to it hun, and know exactly what you mean about exercise in public, :eek::bolt:
but really admire folk that can do it.
When you getting your diary started?
Chat soon, be good ! x

Course you can Ruthie gel! the more the merrier!
Sorry Ms Piggy about the 13 and a half lbs off now I really am green with envy well done m'dear.Have been working nights so just got home and working nights tonight so will have toweigh on thurs am cos i will be heavy after night shift see and i have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!Speak v soon i hope x

Can I join too? Brand new to this I have recently moved house and my first week here decided to go and walk through the doors to group, getting to know people slowly-had my second weigh in last night.
Hi Ruthie, :welcome2:
i joined this forum recently too and its been a marvelous encouragement and support, keep posting !:)

Had a good sleep today and eaten so good why is it that a raw carrot tastes so good after only 6 days on it weird weird weird . Am going to weigh Thurs morn and can't wait !! lol good luck to everyone speak more tom night after my run of night shifts end!

Had a good sleep today and eaten so good why is it that a raw carrot tastes so good after only 6 days on it weird weird weird . Am going to weigh Thurs morn and can't wait !! lol good luck to everyone speak more tom night after my run of night shifts end!
Hikeke,
glad to hear you're managing to stick to it, I used to work nights too, did it for years, what do you do?
Used to snack a LOT when i was on nights, usually chocolates.
You have been doing really well it will be a pleasure stepping on those scales on Thursday.:)

thanks

Hikeke,
glad to hear you're managing to stick to it, I used to work nights too, did it for years, what do you do?
Used to snack a LOT when i was on nights, usually chocolates.
You have been doing really well it will be a pleasure stepping on those scales on Thursday.:)

Thank you Piggers hope you don't mind the little nikname !lol
if you do mind tell me and I will stop ok?
Anyway am a childrens nurse doing respite for disabled children and their families, I love it!
Have been making a sw quiche free apart from a hea for red leicester cheese to melt over the top . Just tried it now and it was very nice needs a bit of tweaking but on the whole a nice change and I will be making it again
Hope everyone is ok speak soon I hope good luck everyone will post my wt tomorrow keep your fingers crossed for me x.

Thank you Piggers hope you don't mind the little nikname !lol
if you do mind tell me and I will stop ok?
Anyway am a childrens nurse doing respite for disabled children and their families, I love it!
Have been making a sw quiche free apart from a hea for red leicester cheese to melt over the top . Just tried it now and it was very nice needs a bit of tweaking but on the whole a nice change and I will be making it again
Hope everyone is ok speak soon I hope good luck everyone will post my wt tomorrow keep your fingers crossed for me x.
HI keke, dont mind at all hun,
im a nurse too, qualified rgn in 1981, rscn in 1992, rmn in 1998 and psychology 2000 till 2005, cant nurse anymore cos i have copd,been in clinical psychology mostly trauma, not working now except from odd agency work doin employment counselling mostly for supermarkets oddly enough, when did you qualify?
Your dinner sounds yum, no pastry? i have an allergy to cheese so i never eat it.
hope you're delighted after your weigh in tomorrow :fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed:

Aw Piggers you poor thing fancy being unlucky enough to have copd. How are you love? Hope you are ok it's bad enough being this bloody weight without having a chronic illness as well. I trained in 1979 rgn and then worked on a kids ward till 2004 where I converted to rscn and then went to work in the community childrens team. I love my job the kids are so sweet and so brave they make my job so worthwhile . I get a real buzz from helping them and they never judge me for my size once the families and kids get to know me I am just their (I like to think ) friend and helper. I sound like a ruddy holier than thou goody two shoes which I ain't at all but I do get carried away when talking about my job I just love it. Anyway enough about me will post tomorrow can't wait to weigh!!!Speak tom Piggers keep up the sterling work we gotta do this thing! x

Thanks for the welcome guys, I have had an induction today for my new job. Start on 22nd Aug full time. Everyone seems friendly so that helps but so many new things - even finding my way to work has been a challenge in a strange place. Lost 6 lbs my first week and 4.5lbs on my second weigh in - slimmer of the week this week as well, so lots of goodies in my carrier bag. What day do you all weigh in? It's a monday evening for me

You are doin great Ruthie,
Iweigh on a Sunday, 1st week- 10lbs and 3.5 on week 2, really pleased with that and im looking forward to this week because i really deserve another loss.:)

Im doin fine thanks Keke, and ye, health is 1 of my main reasons for losing weight.
I understand what you mean about working with kids, its more of a privilege than a job isnt it?

Im doin fine thanks Keke, and ye, health is 1 of my main reasons for losing weight.
I understand what you mean about working with kids, its more of a privilege than a job isnt it?

It is indeed and I'm glad you are doing ok.
I weighed this am an lost 6 lbs am now 23st 8 lbs wish it was more but realise in 2/3 weeks I could be in the 22's which I haven't been for a long time also I feel much better since starting so you have to look at the bigger picture don't you? I sound disappointed and I suppose I am really have been on a high all week silyl isn't it tsk get over yourself Ke! norty gel!Speak tom am working this evening good luck with wi Piggers x.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I have had an induction today for my new job. Start on 22nd Aug full time. Everyone seems friendly so that helps but so many new things - even finding my way to work has been a challenge in a strange place. Lost 6 lbs my first week and 4.5lbs on my second weigh in - slimmer of the week this week as well, so lots of goodies in my carrier bag. What day do you all weigh in? It's a monday evening for me

Well Done Ruthie you have done really well keep it up m'dear.

hi keke and ms piggy - hope you are ok and looking forward to the next weigh in, where you can let em know how you did. Had to see the nurse yesterday as a new patient and after height and weight she kindly worked out my bmi for me and has offered a weigh in once a month.She seemed amazed when I was telling her everything I was was eating and had lost weight . Got to go back for some bloods - and this is why I am not a nurse cus I manage to pass out at the sign of a needle.

Well done keke, fantastic result :)

hello Ruthie, you are doing so well, keep it up! I weigh in on monday's too..first thing in the morning :)

have a great day mzpiggy, how are you doing?

I wonder where bizzylizzie went????? Hope she returns to her thread soon..we all seem to have hijacked it :)

have a good weekend ladies...onwards and downwards :)

Thanks Rosie I am not having a good day in respect of cravings what the hell is the matter with me I could eat a horse have filled on fruit but I could eat it all over again and then some I hate this it's like a compulsion to eat what can I do?

Thanks Ruthie managed to pm Ms Piggy who was so kind and replied to me v quickly and saved my soul ! Thanks Piggers! x
have eaten a good lunch and prepared a good tea for us all it's a never ending on the ball life always keeping vigil in case the boogie man comes .lol x

Back