LoChan's diary - hello!

Simple easy to pronounce meals is the way to go :D

There's no point me copying most of yours cos if hubbie asks what we're having I can't tell him :8855:

i think you should do what you think is best - if you want to 'start a fresh' you do that, if you're wanting to start from where you are and remember your achievements, then you could always put them in brackets? i know a couple of people have kept their milestones on their sigs to remind them of what they accomplished and to give them encouragement to get them back :) xxx

Hey Lo, hope you're not stressing too much over the meeting and minute taking :eek:
As everyone says it's your choice, but I will say at group they never take back shiney's my C said because you have made that journey and we can never take that away from you, plus it would be demoralising to do so, it will give you your first aim, to get back there.
We all luv and miss you hun and want you back here, however you want to come.
You've accomplished so much and you should be so proud of yourself, put what's gone before behind you hun.
Apart from the meeting, I hope you have a lovely day, you so deserve it :hug99: xxx

Hey Lo, hope you're not stressing too much over the meeting and minute taking :eek:
As everyone says it's your choice, but I will say at group they never take back shiney's my C said because you have made that journey and we can never take that away from you, plus it would be demoralising to do so, it will give you your first aim, to get back there.
We all luv and miss you hun and want you back here, however you want to come.
You've accomplished so much and you should be so proud of yourself, put what's gone before behind you hun.
Apart from the meeting, I hope you have a lovely day, you so deserve it :hug99: xxx

*shuffles on sheepishly* you got it in one Lily - had a bit of a flip over the weekend stressing over the work meeting, insomnia and all sorts that set me off into hibernation again :( Got through it today but been feeling sick and headachey all day and it's not worn off yet - probably from tiredness. Was really hard to concentrate on what people were saying in the meeting (didn't always understand what they were talking about either which was somewhat embarassing) and felt really self-conscious having to sit at the table next to my team manager with him glancing over at my notes all the time :sigh: Wish I knew what job'd suit me better then I'd leave and get on with that.

M'well home now and no meetings planned for a bit - going to weigh myself tom'ow morning (no more saturday lie-in magic :eek:) and sign up to online in the evening after work/school pick-up and have a wander about on there and a natter on here hopefully :)

Playing as a Jedi for a little bit then trying to get to bed early.

Random btw: Urgh, I tried espresso for the first time this morning (failed attempt at encouraging alertness for the meeting) - I was having devil fruit/kerala bitterness flashbacks. Traumatic to say the least lol

Hey Lo, so sorry you had such a stressful weekend and then today, but it's behind you now sweetie :hug99:
Well done on joining SW tomorrow, you'll do just fine, I know you will.
Oh and like Tilly says I have been keeping up your tradition of sampling new foods, so now you're back I'll pass the reins back to you hun :giggle: :bighug:
Hope you're head's feeliin better by the way :hug99: xxx

The pizza with the mung bean wrap base might be something of an acquired taste but well worth a go I reckon :)

The method (I'd say recipe but it's only got the one ingredient) for the wrap is on this site - An exciting discovery « Spice and more

Morning Lo !!! I have been reading your diary and still have a long way to go.

I liked this blog so much I have put it into my favourites.

Do you know if the dried mung beans are available in Health Food shops. I have problems sourcing that kind of thing here. The nearest Chinese Supermarket is in Valencia which is one and a half hours away. I would love to try the wraps they are the perfect vehicle for so many ingredients.

hugs xxx

:bighug: bet your glad the day is over aren't you :bighug:

well done on trying expresso the smell puts me off:eek:

have a good evening and way to go on joining sw tomorrow you are going to be fabxxx

I've not got on the scales yet but I will be on plan today lol

I just noticed your latest shiny - well done on the 4st milestone hun :D

Hey Lo, so sorry you had such a stressful weekend and then today, but it's behind you now sweetie :hug99:
Well done on joining SW tomorrow, you'll do just fine, I know you will.
Oh and like Tilly says I have been keeping up your tradition of sampling new foods, so now you're back I'll pass the reins back to you hun :giggle: :bighug:
Hope you're head's feeliin better by the way :hug99: xxx

Why do you need to pass the reins back - did your experimenting not work out?

My eyes have caught Lucia Lucia's post in the recipe bit for Lokshem bake/pudding... making me wonder about looking at Jewish recipes next, not that I know of many... Adventures await :D

Morning Lo !!! I have been reading your diary and still have a long way to go.

I liked this blog so much I have put it into my favourites.

Do you know if the dried mung beans are available in Health Food shops. I have problems sourcing that kind of thing here. The nearest Chinese Supermarket is in Valencia which is one and a half hours away. I would love to try the wraps they are the perfect vehicle for so many ingredients.

hugs xxx

Hiya Sue, thanks for reading my diary - I would imagine it was more interesting around the mung bean wrap period while I was on track and cooking loads lol

Yeah you would normally find mung beans in healthfood shops - the ones I got were labelled moong dahl in an ethnic food shop. I just had a little browse and found this site that sells them and other health foody type stuffs - How to order - HealthySupplies.co.uk. Buy Online.. I've bought things from them before and they're pretty decent, I checked their ordering info and they post to any EU countries. Not sure of postage though as it might be calculated by weight. Try and get the split/dhal variety where possible as I think they work better for the wrap recipe.

Hope you like them if you manage to find the beans to try them out :)

Will be back later on in the day to sort out my weights and signature stuff - going to leave in my July start weight, not sure about award stickers. Hopefully it won't be long before I can reclaim them properly anyway so they might go.

Not planned the food for today out at all :d'oh: If in doubt I've ww synfree yoghurts and bananas.

Catch you all later xxx

Hmn, b@llsed up the first day somewhat :( Kept burning food, broke my radley umbrella, left my newly bought weekly bus pass in a corner shop (managed to get it back but missed the bus in the interim) and smashed a plate cleanly in two by dropping a fork on it :rolleyes: That and a bad work day and headaches didn't make for a 100% day :eek:

Eh well, signed up for sw online (should have got someone to refer me to get you a free month, oh well). Hopefully do better today - sticking with daily syns for now, seems safer that way.

Physio appt booked for 8th of feb, not at my doctors after all though. It's at a health clinic in the middle of a dodgy estate, think it'll be a housekeys only kinda trip out :eek:

Hmmn... got readdicted to pepsi max have :( Hope it doesn't cause a struggle. Don't think I can do with cutting it out altogether atm (headaches yesterday were mostly due to having none of that in the house until after I went out in the afternoon). Why oh why did I let the devil drink back in? :rolleyes:

me too :eek::eek:
but i try to restrict it to the evenings only :eek::)

my plan this week is no devils brew till i have drank my two litres of nas :eek:

struggling a bit at the moment have managed most of this week at 100% but evil scales aren't showing a loss :eek:
can't see that changing by the morning

i have been back in my diary this morning and written down my first weeks food and am going to follow that see how i get on:D

hope today is a better day for you honey :bighug:

Hi sweetie, I am passing the reins back to you (but only take them when you are ready), because you're ultimately much more adventurous than I can ever dream of being :hug99:

Stress not young lady, take your time and settle back into it at your own pace sweetie...you can do this and do it so well too.
The demon pepsi max should have a health warning and a weaning plan attached ....take a little less every day until you're off it ...and have a good day tomorrow hun, I will try and get back and see how you get on, but too many diaries and not enough hours in a day lol :hug99: xxx

Hiya Lo,

SW online eh, well done for looking for new inspiration. Shame you can't get to any classes - I find a good one inspiring and a crap one like the one I've just joined inspiring in the other way. As in I've paid for a twelve week countdown and will go every week to get my money's worth but I'm blowed if I'm coming back after that so I'd better lose as much as I can in the meantime :)

Sorry to hear about your crap day, I hope things have improved since then. Also slightly concerned about your physio being in such a dodgy area.We have them too .....

Nice to see you are getting focused again XXX

Hey sweetie, hope today's a good day for you :hug99: xxx

Mn I'm muddling along, not totally 100% but behaving better than I was so there's improvement :)

Trying to swap pepsi max for diet dandelion and burdock but my head isn't completely convinced yet hehe.

I had waitrose 'easy to cook lamb rump with mint and balsamic crust' for tea, very nice and hard to believe it's syn free. Just doing ocado online shopping though and realised how expensive it is :eek: So nice as a treat once in a while or if it's on offer...

Going to make chicken dinner soup tomorrow, might add some vermicelli noodles in (bought those for the lokshen pudding thing but haven't got around to it yet). Weekend going to try a hard to pronounce french recipe I found 'Potee Champenoise' (how's that Tilly? :giggle:). It's basically a slow-cooked stew using ham hock and bacon (the original has toulouse sausage in aswell but too high in syns would guess). Might add some beans in there too.

Hmn the physio, I'm not overly worried about it - it's at half past two so it should be light at least and it's not far off from the bus route I'll need to get to for going to school afterwards. It's in Moss Side which is somewhat renowned for gun crime and da kine :( Heh, Gorton (where I lived before) wasn't much better but it was familiar dodgy iykwim. Should be okay, I know how to be careful :)

Back