LoChan's diary - hello!

Not Hamleys! They are a complete rip off, loads of toys there admittedly but everything is about 25% more than anywhere else. Typing as fast as poss here cos my computer is very ill and keeps freezing on my - good to see you posting here and getting yourself back into gear XXX

No worries I wasn't planning on buying tonnes lol I bought a teddy from there and harrods last time we went so I want to buy another two to go with them :D Probably just get them and some lego or something (unless as you say it's proper rip-off prices compared to amazon or da kine).

Mn I'm doing okay trying to get back on here, not so great on the sw'ing front - though I'm mindful of not calling my food choices 'bad' after you told me off that time lol Just putting mental wellbeing first for the moment while I sort some stuff out :)

ah i love Phantom of the Opera.. still so jealous you're going to see it, i hope you enjoy it :D

as for Hamleys, it is expensive but so is Harrods.. i think its just the law that you have to buy at least a little something in these places when you visit London :) xxx

The Law lol that's so true! :D

Really looking forward to Phantom - never seen it before, got the dvd for christmas but haven't watched it so it'll be a surprise, I only know the title song and Music of the Night so most of it is unknown to me :)

Just popped in for a catch up.

How you doing now hun? When do you go to London?

Heys Tilly, I'm doing okay. Still feel tired all the time and bingeing a bit... Hehe, got a WI email reminder in my inbox from SW online which I just told to s0d off :giggle: Overindulged on chinese takeaway last night and didn't want to look at the scales today :rolleyes:

I need to make myself start walking again as reckon that would help a bit. Will pop over onto your diary in a mo to see how you're doing too :bighug:

London trip is on friday 17th feb - just the two nights and having the friday off and the following monday at home, the only leave I've got since xmas and up to april :( So I'd best make the most of it I guess :D

defo think walking will help hun :)

you only need to do 3 x 15mins a week for 4 weeks to achieve your bronze award :) xxx

defo think walking will help hun :)

you only need to do 3 x 15mins a week for 4 weeks to achieve your bronze award :) xxx

Mn still haven't logged into sw online to read up on the body magic yet (don't want to be reminded to weigh myself :p).

I keep struggling to stay awake in the mornings, always going back to bed after I've seen the child off to school then starting work at home 15 mins after waking up :eek:

Thinking I'm going to try doing a 15 mins walk each morning with walking OH out to the bus stop - gets some body magic in early and hopefully boost my energy levels a bit :)

Last edited:
i totally understand that feeling - since i've regained weight, I have lost so much energy I just feel tired so much faster.. i even get up and still feel tired. I am sure for both of us, getting into the exercise and back into SW will help us feel a lot more energetic soon :) xxx

I've found a pond in my cellar and I've an ache in my brain :mad:

Want to eat scones but can't go out to the shops this morning so think might try twigs (all bran) for breakfast. Not as nice but it's healthy extraful huh :) Just need to look up how many twigs you're allowed for a b choice *trundles off*

The twigs were a bit grim, and they made the milk all sedimenty :(

Hm not sure where the pond's come from, there's no damp bits on the walls. OH hasn't bothered to go look yet but he says a pipe went a couple of years ago so it's probably come in from that... we're just getting the roof done now so dunno when we'll sort the cellar out. Getting annoyed that he wants me to ring people up when it's his house and his money tsch!

Hehe my dad said at least we won't get rats down there 'cause they'll drown but I said it's not deep enough so it's like we've put in a swimming pool for them heh (we don't have rats/mice btw don't worry!).

Mn feel full of a cold today, dunno if it's a proper one or from tablets. *breathes* went doctor's yesterday about m'brain, tiring and think I talked too much 'cause it all poured out a bit :eek:

Heh something to giggle about - she asked me were there any environmental hazards in/around my home and I said 'No, we've just got a cat' lol Didn't know what she meant :rolleyes:

Will try and come visit diaries later tonight but I felt pretty shattered by 7pm yesterday so will see how I am :) Got work today then school pick up and child passing off to my dad for the night then meeting t'OH in town for coffee (tasty starbucks brew :D). Tired just typing what I'm up to today lol

Catch y'all later xxx

have a lovely action packed day honey,

wrap up warm cos its really cold :gen125:

Its not possible to talk to much when visiting the drs its important they know everything

wonder what they meant by enviromental hazard :confused: love that you said the cat and not the swimming pool in the celler:giggle:

:bighug::bighug: anyway honey and enjoy your starbucks xxxx

i totally love all bran.. but i agree, not a fan of the gritty bitty milk at the end!!

did i miss how you got the puddle in your cellar? x

Hey hun, hope you're having a good weekend...puddle? you didn't...did you ? :giggle: catch you soon sweetie xxx:hug99: xxxx

Hey hun, hope you're having a good weekend...puddle? you didn't...did you ? :giggle: catch you soon sweetie xxx:hug99: xxxx

No I didn't do the one in the cellar... nearly made one in tescos yesterday after drinking two pints of diet pepsi in the pub :giggle:

Think we're just leaving the pond for a moment, tbh I don't know what kind of person we'd ring for that. Also reckon it's the OH's turn to sort out a house problem!

Sorry I've not been on diaries again, feeling rough and can't concentrate properly. Managing now just to stop going completely bonkers with waking up at 5.30am... who knew that time existed on a sunday? :confused:

Wish I could sleep but my brain won't shut up (nearly typed show up there :confused:) - I got up to go to the loo then when I got back into bed my brain started singing everybody salsa over and over again and wouldn't shut up so I've given up for now :rolleyes:

Hey sweetie, I know that time exists cos I'm usually still up at that time, :8855: although like you I was getting up at that time today and not going to bed which is my norm lol ...am shattered, don't know why my brain doesn't want rest when my body so obviously does :giggle:
Glad to hear it wasn't you that caused the puddle and thank god for small mercies in Tesco eh? :giggle:
Hope you feel better soon, but I must just ask....why would you wake at that time in the morning and be singing everybody salsa :silly: :giggle:, I do love your diversity hun :hug99:
Have a good day sweetie :bighug: xxxx

Hey sweetie, I know that time exists cos I'm usually still up at that time, :8855: although like you I was getting up at that time today and not going to bed which is my norm lol ...am shattered, don't know why my brain doesn't want rest when my body so obviously does :giggle:
Glad to hear it wasn't you that caused the puddle and thank god for small mercies in Tesco eh? :giggle:
Hope you feel better soon, but I must just ask....why would you wake at that time in the morning and be singing everybody salsa :silly: :giggle:, I do love your diversity hun :hug99:
Have a good day sweetie :bighug: xxxx

The Everybody Salsa thing is off a Birds of a Feather episode - I've got all the dvds and I tend to have them on while I'm homeworking as a kind of whitenoise :eek:

My brain just pops these random phrases in every now and then and keeps repeating them at me lol

I was just the same at the doctors and I cried and snotted everywhere too :eek:

As you can see I'm not sleeping well either :rolleyes:

:bighug:

:bighug:The bad sleep sucks :(

I'm going to get the doctor with the snot properly today with my cold symptoms - going back this afternoon for a note, thought I could manage but my brain has gone to mush with forgetfulness and don't think it'd be doing my quality stats any good trying to work on cases where I'm forgetting to do half the checks and followups :eek:

My manager isn't in yet... wondering how it all works as I've been off one week in the last 5 years and never had a doctors note before. Also fretting they might take homeworking off me if I'm off a long time, it'll be sickness monitoring at the very least as they slap that on you if you have 5 days in 3 months :( It's an ar$e to worry about, grr.

Hmn had planned a walk to the library and such but I've looked outside :sigh: Should probably go anyway, see if I can buy a new umbrella while I'm out, only got a tidgy tatty one since I broke my radley one... mn babbly now lol

Back later xxxx

Back