• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lol Question Bout Poos

dehli

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 1st6lb(10.47%)
lol. It's probably because you're having a lot more fruit and veg than before, there's more 'waste' after you've eaten it, plus if you're drinking lots of water, it will be diluted and look like more.

When i was doing SW with my dad years ago he always used to say that losing weight was simple maths - more had to come out than goes in! He always went out of his way to eat foods that were more likely to make him poop!

I have no idea of how the body actually processes fat that it's burning from the body's own reserves, but that may well add to the 'waste'.

RachelM

S: 11st13lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.59%)
your poo is about 80% water and then the rest is made up of waste, dead bacteria etc. It could be all the water that diets encourage us to drink having a bulking effect.

I actually have the opposite problem (while we're on the lovely subject of poo!) :)

I hardly ever go to the loo (as it were). I have an underactive thyroid, so I take thyroxine - which can make you constipated. So I'm just not getting rid of enough waste. You wouldn't believe the amount of water and fruit I eat every day. I have several glasses of various fruit juices every day too. Still nothing. Most people would be rushing to the loo every two minutes with that lot! :)

I've started having prunes and drinking prune juice each day (which is horrible stuff!). As they are the age old remedy for 'making you regular' so I'll see if they help. I think that's another reason why I'm not loosing weight very quickly - cause I'm storing up all my blooming waste!!!!! :(

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Also you may be 'clearing out' a backlog of stuff that didn't process properly before you were on a healthy eating plan