Lola will be lighter!

Lolagirl80

Hi all!
so this is my first day on cambridge diet and i did completely the wrong thing last night and thought if this is my last night of food i'm going to eat everything and had a mega blowout last night - well in fact all last week if i'm honest! i've had the apple and cinnamon porridge for brekkie and now to be honest am starving!! but going to get my 3rd big glass of water!

i weghed in at 14st 9lb last night - pretty gutted to be honest but least i'm doing something about it now!

Lola x

Last edited:
now had 4 pints of water and just tucking into a vegetable soup - hunger has gone and so far found the 2 products i've had really tasty! just made hubby and daughter a lovely pasta in sauce for dinner and it was quite weird knowing i'm not going to be eating it with them

Third shake down now - tried a choc mint hot, was my least fave of the day! Just seen an advert for pizza hut and really made my tummy rumble! Am so used to eating crisps and drinking wine while watching the soaps so tonight feels very different!

thank you! you are so right and i didnt realise how much everyone at work eats all day as well!! will stay strong!!!

so day 2 has started - had a maple and pecan porridge this morning - left loads of lumps in though and made me gag a bit so only managed half of it - hope it doesnt matter too much if i didnt finish the whole packet. am on pint 3 of water already - dont know if its psychologocial but feel so thirsty on this diet! still not had hunger so bad its made me want to give up - my friend told me day 3 is the worst!

having a mushroom soup for my lunch - there still a few powderey bits in it but i love the taste of it - think i might need to blend it up its hard doing that at work without bringing attention to yourself and i dont want many people here knowing i'm on a diet as they will only witter on!

Hi Lola (that's the name of my mini chocolate lop-eared rabbit!)

Welcome!

I'm on day 32 of SS+.

Are you blending the soups and shakes? They are sooooooooo much nicer put through a blender/electric whisk.

My favourite shakes are chocolate and cappuchino (I add a bit of extra coffee to this one). I have the shakes with loads of ice - delicious. The chocolate one is also nice hot.

My favourite soup is the chilli one. I add black pepper and coriander to this to make it even more interesting.

I know what you mean about wine. I LOVE my wine but I've been tee-total since I started CD. Wine has soooooo many calories in it, unfortunately!

Good luck with your CD journey. You won't regret it x

WEEK 1: -9lbs :D
WEEK 2: -2lbs :)

WEEK 3: -2lbs :)
WEEK 4: -3lbs :)
Inches: -11
:D

1[SUP]st[/SUP] mini goal: lose a stone in a month – done :D
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] mini goal: get into the 9’s asap -

hiya!
ha ha!
i'm just stirring them with a spoon at the moment but think i will be investing a blender asap! just sen one for £12 in morrisons! oh i love coffee will defo be trying that!
wow day 32 that is amazing - have you stuck to it?
i love wine but am not letting myself have it - i have a holiday booked end of sept of am going to try and do ss til then - eek!
x

Well done for being strong. I am on day one and was fine until I got home from work. But determined not to give in, the fact that everyone says I won't do it brings out the stubborn streak in me lol. Good luck xxxxx

Thanks dragondrop! Know what u mean the more people say you won't do this the more I think ha I'll prove u wrong!
Just had oriental chilli soup for tea and by far my fave! Still a little hungry but gonna have my 8th pint of water and hope that quells it!

hiya!
ha ha!
i'm just stirring them with a spoon at the moment but think i will be investing a blender asap! just sen one for £12 in morrisons! oh i love coffee will defo be trying that!
wow day 32 that is amazing - have you stuck to it?
i love wine but am not letting myself have it - i have a holiday booked end of sept of am going to try and do ss til then - eek!
x

Hi Lola

Yes, I've stuck to it. I think you definitely have to be in the zone to succeed with this diet. It is the hardest thing I've ever done diet wise, but the results are so worth it. I'm feeling very tired and lethargic tonight but I have another shake to go yet. That should perk me up a bit!

Your holiday at the end of September will be a great incentive for you. You could easily shed 2 stone or more by then if you stick at it.

Buy the blender - it will be the best £12 you ever spent!!

x

Well done for being strong. I am on day one and was fine until I got home from work. But determined not to give in, the fact that everyone says I won't do it brings out the stubborn streak in me lol. Good luck xxxxx

Welcome Dragondrop!

Don't listen to the doubters - they are just jealous. When you get on those scales for your first weigh-in, your motivation will go through the roof, I promise!

Good luck x

thanks casablanca! will defo stick to this its such hard work i just cant see myself not seeing it through! will have been on ss for 65 days before my hol so i think i'll treat myself a little on hol but will def cut out the carbs! x

soooo i'm on day 3 and i'm hungry today - maybe to do with the fact i had original porridge this morn and managed about 5 mouthfuls before i thought was going to be sick! am defo buying the blender at lunchtime!! just gonna have a black tea with a couple of sweetners to perk me up - to be honest am glad i'm at work today so hopefully will keep me occupied!! x

Back