Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Morning, here's today's food...

EE
Breakfast
60g wholemeal roll (hexb) bacon, egg, tomatoes

Lunch
Mac n Cheese (45g Mozzarella (Hexa) Bacon, pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes) apple, melon

Dinner
Iceland chicken breast joint, roast potatoes, veg

Snack
Wotsits (5) Kit Kat (5.5)

Syns - 10.5

Last edited:
Hi Lola,

Here to sub. Hope you don't mind. You are doing fantastic, massive congrats on your 1.5 stone award :) x

Hi Lola,

Here to sub. Hope you don't mind. You are doing fantastic, massive congrats on your 1.5 stone award :) x

Hello, thank you so much. Congrats to you too! 4.5 stone, amazing :) xxxx

aw! Thank you so much I just picked that up this week delighted with my new sticker! :)

Amazing, did you lose all of that with SW? x

yip since January of this year. I have had my days off and weekends and holidays but always got back on the SW plan. I think it's great best plan ever. I just do extra easy too :)

yip since January of this year. I have had my days off and weekends and holidays but always got back on the SW plan. I think it's great best plan ever. I just do extra easy too :)

8 months?! wow, massive well done :clap: I love extra easy, I used to be scared of it when it was first introduced but it's been a lifesaver!

Wooop another day done, I have been so tired today... going to make a cuppa and get into bed and hopefully fall asleep early. OH is home from working V festival tomorrow so I get to see him finally!! Got to look bright eyed and bushy tailed ;) lol.

Last edited:
Quick update before I go to bed, just ended up having a FULL (yes full!) bag of Metcalfes skinny salt & sweet popcorn. I did intend to have some but not the whole bag, the whole bag is 20 syns :eek: I only had 10 syns today, meaning I have to cut back on a day worth of syns one day this week which I can easily do. They are so yummy, it would have been a miracle if I'd have stopped :p x

Morning! Had the best sleep last night, just what the doctor ordered. OH is home now so we're going to have a date day/night and then he's off to Creamfields tomorrow to work there for the week :eek:

Today's food.
EE

Breakfast
2 x Quorn Sausages (2) Scrambled Egg, Bacon, Mushrooms, Beans

Lunch
Baked potato with tuna, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, 2 mini babybel (Hexa)

Tea
5 Spice pork loin steaks, 4 mini potato waffles (4) veg

Supper
Pickled Onions, Pineapple Chunks, Weetabix Oaty Bar (Hexb)

Syns - 6
56/105

Thank you hun, as are you! I just want to get to target now, I've messed around too many times and I'm sick of it... I feel much more motivated this time around, whether that's because of our holiday or not I don't know, but I'm not complaining ;) x

Yh I know what u mean. I just want to get to target by my bday and stay there lol. We'll get there :)

Sorry im not on this often lol but I try to catch up when I can :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you had a good night sleep and that you get a date night tonight =)

Yh I know what u mean. I just want to get to target by my bday and stay there lol. We'll get there :)

Sorry im not on this often lol but I try to catch up when I can :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't worry about not being on often, you can get to target for your birthday. I'm guessing it's in March by your stats? x

Good morning everyone. It's freezing here today, bit of a shock to the system after what seems like months of hot weather!
Date night was lush last night, we went for something to drink (I had diet lemonade, party animal ;)) then had a little walk around town, came home and ordered Chinese. I had beef chow mein for 8.5 syns so I had my full 15 yesterday. We watched celebrity big brother and Good Morning Vietnam (RIP Robin Williams :cry:)

Today will be a syn free day!
EE

Breakfast
3 Boiled Eggs, Banana, Apple, Orange, Weetabix Oaty Bar (Hexb)

Lunch
Cauliflower Cheese topped with bacon (Hexa - 45g Mozzarella)

Dinner
5 Spice Pork Loin Steaks with wedges and veg

Snack
?

Syns - 0
65/105

D

Last edited:

Don't worry about not being on often, you can get to target for your birthday. I'm guessing it's in March by your stats? x

Yeh March lol not long really but still feels like it'll take ages lol

Yeh March lol not long really but still feels like it'll take ages lol

1lb a week from now until march is about 30lbs, and some weeks you'll lose more than that so you can easily do it! xx

Having to change today to a red day as I stupidly had 2 mini babybels this morning as a hexa then needed another hexa for mozzarella at lunch. So here's today's new plan...

RED DAY
Breakfast - 3 Boiled Eggs, Mushrooms, Cherry Toms, Banana, Apple, Orange, 2 Mini Babybel (Hexa)
Snack - Weetabix Oaty Bar (Hexb)
Lunch - Cauliflower Cheese (Hexa) With bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & cucumber
Dinner - Pork Loin steaks with sprouts & mushrooms
Snack - Pickled Onions, Asda Banoffee Vitality Bar (Hexb)
Syns - 0

Last edited:
Added a new corfu countdown ticker to my sig to keep me going, not that I'm lacking any motivation atm.. the opposite in fact. I just like to see it every time I log in ;) Sooo long to go though! boooo :( but plenty of time to get to target as 1lb a week for 56 weeks is 56lbs which is 4 stone, and some weeks I'll lose more than that... exciting :D

Back